A Question For Those That Call Themselves "Patriots"

Options
2»

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Race baiting is @HeySlick 's MO. Its what he does and practically all he does.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    yeah lol. what is a hip hop type? It's not a good look to claim that you're not a racist (I honestly don't believe that you are btw) and then make sweeping assumptions based on stereotypes in the same damn paragraph.

Those who post within this site - btw voicing my opinion makes me a racist according to so many - FYI I'm not in the least bit afraid/reluctant to discuss the same things with any black person in the real world as I do within these pages. So who are the real COWARDS when it comes to race relations in America - of course the AG couldn't be talking about black people,right?? WOW! this **administration sure does know how to insult their fellow americans @ every opportunity then claim otherwise.

they don't build things
    they don't work hard
    they aren't smart
    Americans are cowards

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    America doesn't really build things, and our education system is ? . All everyday people do is work hard. And yes, a lot of them are cowards, but then again so is Holder...I mean how many bankers has he prosecuted?