Just A Shot In The Dark Of What Is Yet To Come...

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
edited August 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Lets say this scenario happened in the coming months...

We all know Triple H and Brock Lesnar are not done with eachother, but lets say someone decides to help out a retired Triple H.

Batista loses his first mma match and goes back to wwe, storyline is he shows up to confront Brock Lesnar. Batista vs Brock Lesnar Wrestlemania 29.

How would this go over with the fans and what is the chance it could happen?

Comments

• TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    Options
    brock vs taker @ mania. thats the only person brock should be fighting @ mania
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never really cared for Batista.

Taker seems like the likely choice, or i can see HBK coming back on some revenge ? .
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    We all know Brock aint beating Taker at WM, so its pointless. Brock vs HBK would be a joke
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I've been saying it for months Brock vs.Taker at mania
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think Batista will return to WWE. Even with a nice payoff for a one time match against Brock. The match would be a bigger snoozefest than Lesnar vs Goldberg from WM20
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batista will be back in WWE.... I've really been a fan of him as a wrestler but have you seen any of his movie? I have and I lauce for that ? .... Batista during MMA is out of the question HE'S 43.... He'll be back in the WWE sooner rather than later.... Once he realizes his movies suck and he getting his ass kicked by somebody 20 years younger on that MMA ? .... He will be back to the WWE.....

Lesnar vs Batista would be wack at Wrestlemania.... So of course WWE will book him in a match with the Undertaker... Of course Brock would lose to Taker at Mania but kids 13 and younger dont know what the Undertaker's streak really means so they will buy into the possiblity that Undertaker loses.... Hell 15 year old older kids barely remember Brock's first run in WWE, so what would they really know about the "STREAK"?

• powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if taker can still go, him and lesnar would be good. that hell in the cell match is one of my favorites. Plus there's the heat from this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjHtxPew5Os

---side note Who's that ? behind him????

As far as batista goes. He can go fight Bobby Lashley.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    hopefully taker atleast tones up and i guess comes back not as the deadman if he gonna fight brock.

and hopefully taker wins
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read that Taker vs Lesnar is a thought for WM29, that the HHH vs Lesnar will lead to it.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    i say taker comes back on some and is on some leave HHH/HBK alone

or

Taker comes back and has unfinished Business with brock.

i can also see HHH and maybe HBK screw Taker at mania because he "ended" their era by retiring Hbk and basically ending HHH
  • Sleepzz716
    Sleepzz716 Members Posts: 58
    Options
    Angle should come back to WWE to face Brock at WM29 for a WM19 rematch...it would go down as classic
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if taker can still go, him and lesnar would be good. that hell in the cell match is one of my favorites. Plus there's the heat from this.

That is Undertakers wife Michelle McCool that's was next to him.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options

I doubt they'll use this in any story line ? is out off the "WWE Universe"