Bring this forum back to life?

Options
2»

Comments

• Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    now it's stealing. i can see if you were decent on keys and disliked people who sampled, then you'd have at least an ounce of merit to your claim. all the while, I bought every record in my collection and you've downloaded VSTs for free, with other people's patches, not even your own ? .
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    It always was stealing. That's why samplers pay royalties, so they get permission to steal. derp.

What does any of that other ? have to do with me getting cellar out of his norm? Why did that hurt your feelings?
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    It always was stealing. That's why samplers pay royalties, so they get permission to steal. derp.

What does any of that other ? have to do with me getting cellar out of his norm? Why did that hurt your feelings?

dont try to bring that weak ass rhetoric in here bruh, it does nothin for you. You sound ? as hell saying ? 'pay to steal' in the first place. Im just somebody stating my opinion and that is: ? you suck, stop tryna get people outta doin wat they do because YOU dont like it.

but I'll let you rock.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    It's a question and it only does nothing for me because you failed to answer it. Had you succeeded I would have gotten what I wanted: an answer.

More hurt feelings though. That's cool. Enjoy your lemons, ma'am.
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    i feel sorry for your mother.
  • LUClEN
    edited May 2013
    Options
    The ? and ? prone always do. Why is almost beyond rational comprehension but that is to be expected.