Romney pandering to Birthers now, hanh?

Options

Comments

• heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    So you telling me there was wide spread fraud and Voting has always been a joke a farce up to this point in time? How un-American.

NOPE!

I guess you forgot? America has been transformed into the Obama Nation & all former rules and laws don't exist any longer - I do however understand that double standard is alive and well in thee OBAMANATION...and if your white just ? and go to the back of bus. OK GOTCHA!

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    So you telling me there was wide spread fraud and Voting has always been a joke a farce up to this point in time? How un-American.

NOPE!

I guess you forgot? America has been transformed into the Obama Nation & all former rules and laws don't exist any longer - I do however understand that double standard is alive and well in thee OBAMANATION...and if your white just ? and go to the back of bus. OK GOTCHA!

You said absolutely nothing just now and you are talking of transformation while failing to admit that republicans are attempting to transform a standard working practice of voting as we type. You state all of this while ignoring the election fraud that the Republicans have been involved in since Bush the Younger. You damn right this is Obama's Nation. He was born here.
  • heyslick
    Options
    Yelp!

In a nation that no longer honors virtue, intelligence and critical thinking, but instead honors cheating, avarice, indolence and greed, it is but a short walk to failure.

• heyslick
    Options
    IMO This is what Obama has created...the most corrupt modern day adminstration EVER!

INTEGRITY is not based upon one’s success, but on HOW they achieved their success … and, what they do with the power once they’ve acquired it. Apparently, the AMBITIOUS Obama's believe that the ends justify the means. After spending 20 years in Jeremiah Wright’s anti-American church, Barack assumed his senatorial position not through democracy, but by having his opponent disqualified for a minor infraction. He then wasted time in the senate, voting present 130 times.

To get elected, Barack made empty promises about reform and transparency, while he threw long time supporters under the bus. Ambitious Michelle, used Barack’s clout to triple her income at a Chicago hospital, for a B.S. job … and, now that they have the power, they have no respect for the hard earned money of the American tax payers, as they redistribute our wealth, limit our freedoms, and indulge in a lavish lifestyle. In addition, facts about Barack’s origins, affiliations, education, and qualifications are quite murky … and, any attempt to challenge or clarify these facts, are met with opposition and contempt.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Here's some facts for folks to ponder about

Fact: The Obamas have not spent one Christmas at the White House or Camp David, the only Presidential family not to do so, including the Clintons who did. Lot’s of $$$$ to travel to Hawaii. What is wrong with staying a the WH for a Christmas?
    Fact: Vacations: The Obamas have spent more on vacations than either Clinton or Bush combined. The Clintons stayed with friends, both Bushes retreated to home bases, Maine or Texas.
    I've got more facts - just wanted to show some facts that most aren't even willing to believe.

lol Stuff like this if funny. Bush grew up and has his family base in Texas. So when he spent time there it was 'retreating to a home base.' Obama grew up and has his family base in Hawaii, but when he goes back he's taking an extravagant vacation. So now people are penalizing Obama because the place he grew up his more expensive to get to than the place that Bush did.
  • heyslick
    Options
    Here's some facts for folks to ponder about

Fact: The Obamas have not spent one Christmas at the White House or Camp David, the only Presidential family not to do so, including the Clintons who did. Lot’s of $$$$ to travel to Hawaii. What is wrong with staying a the WH for a Christmas?
    Fact: Vacations: The Obamas have spent more on vacations than either Clinton or Bush combined. The Clintons stayed with friends, both Bushes retreated to home bases, Maine or Texas.
    I've got more facts - just wanted to show some facts that most aren't even willing to believe.

lol Stuff like this if funny. Bush grew up and has his family base in Texas. So when he spent time there it was 'retreating to a home base.' Obama grew up and has his family base in Hawaii, but when he goes back he's taking an extravagant vacation. So now people are penalizing Obama because the place he grew up his more expensive to get to than the place that Bush did.

It's not really about penalizing the Obamas - its more about just showing how arrogant this family really is & HOW out of touch they truly are - IMO this president is so far removed from reality and his overall pompous attitude is so obvious it irks many...but none of that matters because he'll just shove-it down our throats in his second term...maybe he'll even have a third term? I've lost any trust in this government to do what's right for 'we' the people...its all about what mister holier than tho wants - & any objects only makes said person a racist/bigot etc. This man has divided the country like NO other President in modern times has....IMO he plays the race card with impunity...who else could DO that and still claim he's not racist? but a black man. Play both sides of any issue and claim that they aren't - yelp mister black man aka Obama. IMO in his world INTEGRITY means nothing...because he can always pull out the race and accuse others of racism.

• heyslick
    Options
    We know that Barack Obama came to office with the full intent of "fundamentally changing" this great nation to one of HIS image. So his violations of constitutional mandate are of no surprise. The question is, however, when is Congress going to step in with legal vengeance to PUT A STOP to his insanity? There certainly MUST be a way to halt the destruction, BEFORE it is too late for this Republic. Where is their courage? IMO - the majority are scared to death of the R word...along with white guilt is dividing this country.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I hate to say it but I think this is going to be one of the more ? elections ever. Everybody keeps whining about Obama not doing enough to try and turn the economy around by creating more job growth. Then you have folks complaining about the national debt/spending that keeps skyrocketing but nobody was saying anything when Bush kept wasting billions over in Iraq in a pointless war while America was losing thousands of jobs back home. (Funny thing is Regan was allowed to continued to raising the national debt ceiling during his term). If you still wonder why this economy is in the shape it's in look at the House/Senate when you got "know it all" Republicans that refuse to work together so some of the problems that exist could be fixed.

• willhustle
    Options
    As for Mitt Romney, I am curious as to what his gameplan during his campaign b/c he just as many of the other Republicans seem to be seriously out of touch w/the people of this country. I watched the beginning of the RNC last night when his wife was on there and I turned it off after 5-6 mins into her speech as she went into speaking about how her & Mitt was struggling.

How is someone struggling when they are rich? I just don't get it...Out of touch.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    Man I hate to say it but I think this is going to be one of the more ? elections ever. Everybody keeps whining about Obama not doing enough to try and turn the economy around by creating more job growth. Then you have folks complaining about the national debt/spending that keeps skyrocketing but nobody was saying anything when Bush kept wasting billions over in Iraq in a pointless war while America was losing thousands of jobs back home. (Funny thing is Regan was allowed to continued to raising the national debt ceiling during his term). If you still wonder why this economy is in the shape it's in look at the House/Senate when you got "know it all" Republicans that refuse to work together so some of the problems that exist could be fixed.

Point taken but Obama is wasting billions in Afghanistan as we speak LOL.....
  • heyslick
    Options
    As for Mitt Romney, I am curious as to what his gameplan during his campaign b/c he just as many of the other Republicans seem to be seriously out of touch w/the people of this country. I watched the beginning of the RNC last night when his wife was on there and I turned it off after 5-6 mins into her speech as she went into speaking about how her & Mitt was struggling.

How is someone struggling when they are rich? I just don't get it...Out of touch.

The reason you DONT GET IT - is because she never said that way

He stayed in Massachusetts after graduate school and got a
    job. I saw the long hours that started with that first job. I
    was there when he had a small group of friends talking about
    starting a new company. I was there when they struggled
    and
    wondered if the whole idea was just not going to work. Mitt's
    reaction was to work harder and press on.

• heyslick
    Options
    ^^^^

if you doubt me about the above speech - I'll get the link if necessary & or post the enitre speech
  • willhustle
    Options

and

I get what you're saying now after reading that excerpt but the way she presented though....
  • willhustle
    edited August 2012
    Options

Point taken but Obama is wasting billions in Afghanistan as we speak LOL.....

Hate to say it but True... but America is always going to find a way to be at war with some country no matter who the President is Bush Sr did it and so did Bush Jr no way around it. When it's all said & done I think Obama is going to get re-elected b/c w/some of the stuff Romney is saying/thinking about doing it's not going to fly w/most Americans. Then again, stranger things have happened around election time. One thing I do agree with in this thread though is that if Romney would keep his mouth shut on certain things he would be doing himself a favor.
  • heyslick
    Options

and

I get what you're saying now after reading that excerpt but the way she presented though....

I don't see how it could be misconstrued - how can 'we'/and 'they' mean the same thing? and btw you used struggling - there's NO mention whatsoever of this couple EVER struggling -- here's some more of what she actually said

Mitt will be the first to tell you that he is the most fortunate man in the world. He had two loving parents who gave him strong values and taught him the value of work. He had the chance to get the education his father never had.

But as his partner on this amazing journey, I can tell you Mitt Romney was not handed success.

He built it.

He stayed in Massachusetts after graduate school and got a job. I saw the long hours that started with that first job. I was there when he and a small group of friends talked about starting a new company. I was there when they struggled and wondered if the whole idea just wasn't going to work. Mitt's reaction was to work harder and press on.

• heyslick
    Options
    FYI - Senators Reid & Pelosi are determined to get Romney's tax returns for the past 10 years - OK then lets see President Obama's college transcripts....dontcha think it's ironic - they've been sealed...huh?? interesting read below....btw ? bush even provided his - y is Obama exempt? huh? - if hes got nothing to hide? Y not be transparent - he has said he will be the most transparent President....YEAH!

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/08/07/obama-should-release-his-college-transcripts/
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Why can't you compare them? They are both opportunist that will say anything to get the spotlight.
    well, as far as i can tell, there are a couple of key differences:

01. Romney is an actual successful businessman who's made money, whereas Trump is a phony who pretends he's turbo-rich;
    02. Romney actually runs for political office and was once elected to one, whereas Trump will never, ever man up and run for anything, let alone be elected.

if you don't like Romney, you don't like Romney, but Trump is a much more extreme degree of ? trash
    (Funny thing is Regan was allowed to continued to raising the national debt ceiling during his term).
    of course, he also raised taxes at times
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited August 2012
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Why can't you compare them? They are both opportunist that will say anything to get the spotlight.
    well, as far as i can tell, there are a couple of key differences:

01. Romney is an actual successful businessman who's made money, whereas Trump is a phony who pretends he's turbo-rich;
    02. Romney actually runs for political office and was once elected to one, whereas Trump will never, ever man up and run for anything, let alone be elected.

if you don't like Romney, you don't like Romney, but Trump is a much more extreme degree of ? trash

Trump is still worth more then Romney even if he's no longer a billionaire and his show can be considered successful along with Miss Universe. He still runs many other businesses even after multiple bankruptcies that would shutter any other business. It doesn't matter if one speculates a run and then finally does it. He ran for president battling to gain the acceptance of the same party using very similar rhetoric. Congratulations to Romney for winning as governor and passing Romneycare.

My attempt wasn't to compare their personal or political gain. My issue is their similar rhetoric which is dishonest and opportunist and both Romney and Trump use it with the same excuse no matter their ulterior motives.
  • heyslick
    Options

NOPE!

You said absolutely nothing just now and you are talking of transformation while failing to admit that republicans are attempting to transform a standard working practice of voting as we type. You state all of this while ignoring the election fraud that the Republicans have been involved in since Bush the Younger. You damn right this is Obama's Nation. He was born here.

OK! now lets see his college transcripts -- me along with many others....wanna see those transcripts....not photo copies either. Y is he SO damn secretive? then he claims he'll be so transparent....it doesn't add-up

Who cares about his grades. I don't know how you can be president of the "Harvard Law Review" and not have written anything. His writings do not seem to exist. I'm interested in what he was thinking and what was his opinion of the issues of the day. That's what they don't want you to know. I wonder why.

• Jabu_Rule
    edited August 2012
    Options

NOPE!

OK! now lets see his college transcripts -- me along with many others....wanna see those transcripts....not photo copies either. Y is he SO damn secretive? then he claims he'll be so transparent....it doesn't add-up

Who cares about his grades. I don't know how you can be president of the "Harvard Law Review" and not have written anything. His writings do not seem to exist. I'm interested in what he was thinking and what was his opinion of the issues of the day. That's what they don't want you to know. I wonder why.

? yo request. Tell Romney to release his tax returns. Photocopies or not, we want to see his taxes. Obama already came through twice for you for a racist wack ass request at that.

Ask Harvard why they made him that dude. I guess your all knowing wisdom trumps that of Harvard. Ask them why they made such a bad student a Constitutional Professor. Ask them why they gave Magna ? Laude to a failed student. It appears your attempting to push another racist sentiment that Obama is a "Affirmative Action Baby" in addition to the republicans other traditional tactic of panting Obama as the "Food Stamp President", and a "Welfare with no work requirements" supporter.

Btw to answer an earlier post that links to this fool ass malarkey that your pushing, Obamas wack ass classmates faulty memories does not make his professors statements or his record of graduation null and void
  • heyslick
    Options
    Come on Man - learn how others can google stuff that refutes everything you just stated - if you and others are so damn proud of his accomplishments etc.,then prove it. Y is he so that coy about his time at Harvard...also this article talks the first lady - btw these two are far from being oh so intelligent - we've been conned!! This information superhighway must be racist..right? WELL it goes both ways - do some searching and post whatever you want about Romney & his deceitfulness and we'll find out who's zooming who??

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/early_obama_letter_confirms_inability_to_write.html
  • heyslick
    Options
    Yeah Bush is considered a ? - yet Michelle Obama gets a pass - this is from the link above

She did not write well, either. Mundy charitably describes her senior thesis at Princeton as "dense and turgid." The less charitable Christopher Hitchens observes, "To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/early_obama_letter_confirms_inability_to_write.html#ixzz251vC3Fnj
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Graduated Magna ? Laude. Case closed.
  • heyslick
    Options
    How come he refuses to show his college transcripts? - How come Michelle Obama won't show hers - if there SO DAMN proud of there selves - then show it....Obama talks good but he's NOT as smart as others would have you believe - & my search reveals lots of contradictions....I guess google must be racist/bigots etc. GOO LUCK trying to find trash on mister Mormon..other than he was supposedly a big bad bully 50 years ago - LMAO!

Yes, Barack Obama graduated from Harvard Law School Magna ? Laude, which means top 10% by grade in his class. Grading is done blindly (without names, only numbers) at HLS.

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2007/1/19/obama-left-mark-on-hls-days/

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/014/316vvyov.asp

http://www.biography.com/articles/Barack-Obama-12782369

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/may/09/barackobama.uselections20081

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Obama_graduate_from_Harvard_magna_? _laude#ixzz25215Y4TI