What favorite CFB player you thought would be a future all-pro ???

Options
13»

Comments

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peter warrick was that dude in college. his problem was he wasnt fast enough and he was too small. he was alot more quick than fast.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bush just had 1100 yards rushing though at his first chance as a full time starter.

But Ima have to say Peter Warrick.

And low-key Vick too.
  • FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Aaron Ross...I thought dude was very good at Texas, didnt replicate anything of his skill in the NFL.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mark clayton He was a bigger stronger faster version of peter warrick!!!

? are ? crazy for think reggie bush was going to tear the league up....That ? always tip-top thru the hole
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Glenn Dorsey smh
    dude was a beast in college but hasnt done ? in Kansas City
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man i thought kellen winslow jr would be the throwdest tightend ever but injuries killed his career

vince young has been a disappointment too smh
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peter warrick owns this thread , but @ least my boy lasted 6 years n the league. What about that boy Michael Bishop from K state??? That boy was a Heisman finalist that I hadn't seen heard or seen from in 10+ years. Smh
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glenn Dorsey smh
    dude was a beast in college but hasnt done ? in Kansas City

he wasnt impressive to me at LSU

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maurice clarett....that ? fell off dumb hard. and cosign Charles Rodgers i remember he had than Madden commercial with Ray Lewis such a waste of talent
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't believe yall said Darren McFadden that ? like 25 lol ,easily will be top 3-5 running back this year

I thought Colt Brennan would do ok and Donnie Avery from Houston

I Remeber analyst having wet dreams over Vernon Gholston
  • moyo
    Options
    Oh yeah, I know ? gone laugh but Brady Quinn. Lol I personally knew the dude was a ? , but if y'all remember back talking heads was pumpin that fool up like he was the #1 pick before Jamarcus & LSU busted that ass in the '07 Sugar Bowl.
  • moyo
    Options
    Co-sign Charles Rogers. He couldn't stay, healthy & couldn't stay off the weed. SMH
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    calmus-butkus-2001.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuLbi9UsnsxmWXeHm4ghFmqSbvvKhShw-VupyuG_H7fatkkrVItFU4FinI

^^^ Rocky Calmus. Won the Butkus award in '01. I remember playing with him at a Football camp when I was in middle school and he was a frosh in high school. Dude been the same size since then. Thought he would be Urlacher before Urlacher. But the knee collector felt otherwise.

michael-crabtree.jpg

^^^ Crabtree. This ? was a problem at Taco Tech. Period. He's probably the Big XII version of Peter Warrick. Unstoppable in college -- can't-get-right in the league. smh. Never been so happy to see a big XII receiver go pro though.

• mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Options
    marcus vick besides the dumb ? on the field everybody was saying how he was faster and more accurate than mike.

roy williams never became that number one reciever.

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Mark clayton He was a bigger stronger faster version of peter warrick!!!

? are ? crazy for think reggie bush was going to tear the league up....That ? always tip-top thru the hole

forgot all bout him he always showed flashes in Baltimore but neva put it all together he was too talented to neva have a 1,000 yard recieving year
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Glenn Dorsey was playing in the 3-4 which ain't suitable for his skills. I don't know if they in a 4-3 now but he's a decent player.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Crabtree would have better stats if Alex smith wasn't his QB.
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Options
    crabtree? this ? always hurt and he got suspect hands. I wanted him to blow up but ? seem like he got content with just being in the league.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mr.jamrock wrote: »
    crabtree? this ? always hurt and he got suspect hands. I wanted him to blow up but ? seem like he got content with just being in the league.

I called him overrated from day one. He laughed when Oakland took DHB over him but DHB looks more promising at this point.

Crabtree looks kind of slow too.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

I called him overrated from day one. He laughed when Oakland took DHB over him but DHB looks more promising at this point.

Crabtree looks kind of slow too.

i remember dat everyone was outraged by dat pick but hes had da betta career so far
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea wtf happened to Glenn Dorsey I thought he was gonna be a beast. Crabtree lazy as ? I really don't even car if he's on the Niners
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bush is better than his stats say tho. New Orleans held him back as a ball carrier.... Look how they doing Ingram who also won the Heisman.... u splitting carries with 2 other backs and they throw all the time.... Bush balled with Mia last year. ImagIne had he got those kinda carries in NO?....
  • moyo
    Options
    Byron Leftwich was that dude in Marshall, he was Str8 wit the Jags but ever since he got cut in Jacksonville he's been on clipboard holder status. Smh
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    DHB over Crabtree?

Hell no. Check the stats
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    DHB over Crabtree?

Hell no. Check the stats

I agree but I think that holdout didn't do him and favors that rookie year.