How many Ladies are standing outside with their man while they purchase madden

Options

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you aren't a gamer you just won't understand standing in line waiting for a game you been waiting for months to come out. When Skyrim came out I was at Gamestop all day waiting on it. The girl I was talking to at the time was right there with me. Gosh I actually miss her, the dedication to the cause LAAAAWWWWDDDD!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You said you liked Terry!!

I told Keisha he could come over for the next game so you guys could hang out

And......... I might've committed us.........to karaoke.......on Friday .....

Ok look

Lemme cook dinner followed by a sloppy BJ and call it even

• dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    ^^^ Bruh don't you hate it when they homegirls bring they lame ass boyfriends over and expect you too 'get along with them'. And drinking mixed drinks out of straws as a man is no bueno.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Man one time I had to hang out with these two lames, and one of them was like you want something to drink we got some great Moscato over here. I'm thinking in my head "You ? ? who offers another grown man wine pass me a ? heineken or something." Then we started watching football these dudes didn't know what the ? a first down was, but they knew everything that happened on Basketball Wives that week.

Only time in my life I got up from a football game to go hang out with the women. Sad thing was their girlfriends knew more about football than they did. I feel sorry for those two dudes offspring.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Man my last girl knew that anybody I have to hang out with must be pre approved before I kick it with them, cause I will make their lame ass ? themselves by the end of the night. She wisened up and just invited her homegirls over WITHOUT the boyfriends cause they boyfriends were all ? L7s.

One if her homegirls boyfriends asked me one time 'How do you get Tiffany to do all the stuff she does for you?' me 'What you talking about bruh?' Lame ass 'I mean she always cooks for you makes you a plate and brings you beer and she doesn't bother you while your watching the game.' me 'I don't know I just act like a ? man I guess, put some bass in my voice and ask her to ? do it.' So his girl comes back inside and he says to her 'Baby I need you to make me a plate and bring me a beer.' Man his chick laughed at his ? ass and walked out and then my girl gone tell me they clowned him for like 15 minutes straight. Old beta male to the alpha female ass ? man.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    and ready for sex when he get back

is that right? on release night?

"you dont seem into it tonight."
    "why do you keep looking over at the dresser?"

"why you got your hands all on my face? IM LOOKING ATCHUUUU!!!"

Lol we don't have to do it the minute he walks in the door ....just sayin I'll be ready

• Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I played the Madden demo, and the game is ight @ best. watch how many ? start complaing about bumping in to team mates. and them into's

NFL 2k>>>

I'm waiting for this tho, been look forward to this the last 2 months
    play_e_nba2k1301jr_400.jpg
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited August 2012
    Options
    If you aren't a gamer you just won't understand standing in line waiting for a game you been waiting for months to come out. When Skyrim came out I was at Gamestop all day waiting on it. The girl I was talking to at the time was right there with me. Gosh I actually miss her, the dedication to the cause LAAAAWWWWDDDD!!!
    maaaan foh.
    if you'd rather wait in line for hours/days when you could be playing the damn game at home off the pre-order in your draws eating some chicken katsu don while them other suckas is camped out.....

115247_o.gif
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    abundant amount of unfunny posts in here
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH!!! just wait till grand theft auto 5 drop.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    @atribecalledgabi - Why wait until noon for an Amazon pre order to get there when I can pick it up at midnight and hang with my fellow gamers. I never complained about women waiting in line for that Twilight ? so I don't want to hear it.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i tried to get a female to wait with me for a pair of spacejams ..... i thought it would be a bonding moment ..... she thought otherwise .... told me to get a hot coco and call her in the morning .... lol
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    @LadyZee - See that is what I'm talking about right there. That ? right there. If you ever come to America you can stop by my place and play Soul Calibur with me anytime baby.

LAAAWWWDDD they need to make more women like you.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He doesn't even like standing in line at Walmart so I'm pretty sure I'm good.

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Sooooo my man hasn't mentioned this at all... so I'm pretty sure he'd not that interested in waiting in any line for a game
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont see myself standing in line for anything. I dont even go see a movie when it first comes out. Too many damn people to be all close too in the movies. I wait at least 3-4 days and go during the matinee.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man one time I had to hang out with these two lames, and one of them was like you want something to drink we got some great Moscato over here. I'm thinking in my head "You ? ? who offers another grown man wine pass me a ? heineken or something." Then we started watching football these dudes didn't know what the ? a first down was, but they knew everything that happened on Basketball Wives that week.

Only time in my life I got up from a football game to go hang out with the women. Sad thing was their girlfriends knew more about football than they did. I feel sorry for those two dudes offspring.

de la hoya vs hopkins

threw a house party, all the guys in the house and the women out in my barren ass backyard, this one broad had this whooped ass corny ass herb who wore his BCG's in his civilian clothes. goofy ass was fidgeting with the remote and hit input in the 9th round.
    he spazzing the ? out, we spazzing the ? out, the dogs is spazzing the ? out, kicks his beer over, his ole lady comes in thru the back wondering why we bout to ? her dude.
    this mother ? drops the remote on my glass covered diorama coffee table from korea, shatters the glass all the drinks all the table fall inside the diorama and the remote.

i kicked every body the ? out my house. even her father and mother.
    I dont know whyi really came back to this thread but this was worth it..

It happened for a reason fam.. So you could tell it.. that ? was hilarious

I pictured this..

2vd43ef.jpg
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't own a game system, don't know how to play the games, not standing in line for ?