OFFICIAL MADDEN 13 THREAD...

Options

Comments

• sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at silly fans saying there is no franchise mode. Its not called that anymore. Go to careers play as coach and shut the hell up. When i first heard there was no franchise mode i was about to take my ? back. Then i found career mode. Its actually nice.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    best Madden in years ehh

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football/570464-huge-man-coverage-bug-video-proof.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY3CF_qEipU&feature=player_embedded

jus play CCM and ? ehh

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football/

take a look at the first page and tell me how many threads you see listing bugs in CCM and M13 in general

thats all we have been talkin about for the past week, especially since friday
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh your one of those cats.... for someone who hates it you sure spend a lot of time talking about it...inbefore your next post.
  • RawAce
    Options
    yes
    i am one of those cats
    im tryna give as much feedback to the EA boards and OS community as possible.
    hopefully the EA Gamechangers really do take our concerns to mind and fix them like they say they will.

we cant keep lettin them think this ? is ok,
    especially when u have people defending EA and people blindly buying the game
  • RawAce
    Options
    for people that arent really ? madden players and they jus buy the game to cheese and pick the same plays wit the same teams, running no huddle - fb dive....sure, no problem

but there are people who have been playing madden across decades with their family and friends and now they cant even enjoy what they have been doing for years but EA promised a finished Franchise mode by M13 but instead they scrapped it and gave us a half working CCM

people need to know about that and EA needs to fix it
  • playmaker88
    Options
    I play with like minded people when possible.that play "FOOTBALL". i'm more of a play now cat i could care less about ccm but ill probably ? with it more than i ever did any franchis.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @playmaker88 you're down for Friday night match?

No ?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who the ? plays franchise mode? lmao....be a man and play sombody online instead of the cpu
  • RawAce
    Options
    who the ? plays franchise mode? lmao....be a man and play sombody online instead of the cpu

but what if you and your friends play each other and set bets for milestones reached in franchise?

you cant do that anymore cause you have to go thru EA's servers to play your friends in a half broken mode that crashes after almost every other game

my only hope is that they patch in multi user CCM or get a separate server for CCM

jus watchin twitter and waiting on feedback fromt he EA forums to see if they come thru and deliver on their word
  • playmaker88
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    @playmaker88 you're down for Friday night match?

No ?

yea im down .... i gotta get my offense right
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Alot of people play franchise mode, speaking for myself though I usually play the cpu to get myself prepared for online. Sometimes I want to play a real game of football where my opponent isn't going for it every 4th down and all the other cheesy stuff ? do online.
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So when they said there would be an infinite amount of different animation possibilities, did they mean players falling all over each other like the Three Stooges after every play?
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    So when they said there would be an infinite amount of different animation possibilities, did they mean players falling all over each other like the Three Stooges after every play?

Said it before and i'll say it again...that new engine sucks...players looking clumsy as ? outchea....everytime a player gets tackled, he does that lil head shake so I always think a player's hurt...
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Join my league then add me....

Its called Big Dogz

PSN TreFoTopShotta
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people just love to nit pick ? . Aint ? perfect
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i got this ? yesterday. i like it. im garbage right now cuz i havent played madden since 04; two things i dont like tho: some running back break BS tackles/truck too hard... its TOO EASY to get picked off ... i havent been in one game yet that didnt have at least 5 picks...
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    its TOO EASY to get picked off ... i havent been in one game yet that didnt have at least 5 picks...
    . im garbage right now

Oh aight lol. What difficulty are you playing on? You should learn how to use precision passing.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i got this ? yesterday. i like it. im garbage right now cuz i havent played madden since 04; two things i dont like tho: some running back break BS tackles/truck too hard... its TOO EASY to get picked off ... i havent been in one game yet that didnt have at least 5 picks...

? u better start reading those defenses because that ? helps alot....u can tell when a ? is blitzing
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    its TOO EASY to get picked off ... i havent been in one game yet that didnt have at least 5 picks...
    . im garbage right now

Oh aight lol. What difficulty are you playing on? You should learn how to use precision passing.
    i didnt say i was throwing the picks.. i said i havent played one game were there wasnt at least 5 picks... i know how to pass and stuff.. but its a gamble throwing anything into coverage on this game
  • kanggoodie
    Options

? u better start reading those defenses because that ? helps alot....u can tell when a ? is blitzing

u got it yet? i havent seen you online in forever.. ill play u today.. i have no shame in losing, as long as i get better
  • kanggoodie
    Options

this doesnt take away from the game at all tho.. its just something to laugh at.. it reminds me of fight night round 3 and 4 ... it doesnt break the game so why ? about it? its the first time the engine is being used
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    . im garbage right now

i didnt say i was throwing the picks.. i said i havent played one game were there wasnt at least 5 picks... i know how to pass and stuff.. but its a gamble throwing anything into coverage on this game
    Oh aight, my bad then.
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Franchise Mode available on Wii

I ? wit it *shrugs*

Me too.

I don't even ? with Madden, or sports sims in general for that matter, but I like arcadey sports games, and the Wii version plays almost exactly like old-school NFL Blitz. And it DOES have franchise mode.

It also helps that I got it for free. Big ups to torrents.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u got it yet? i havent seen you online in forever.. ill play u today.. i have no shame in losing, as long as i get better

I be online every now and then but I'ma be on this weekend I'ma get madden 13 tomorrow tho....I aint the best but I aint no scrub either