Michael Bay’s Edgy ‘Ninja Turtles’ Script Has Leaked.. SMDH...

Comments

• jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TMNT aliens smh that's like
    making a dragonball z movie with a white guy as goku.........

Lol. I actually watched that movie. Smh.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jay83 wrote: »

I saw that ? in Japan... The creator said he had nothing to do with it before the movie started...lol
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    ocelot wrote: »

I saw that ? in Japan... The creator said he had nothing to do with it before the movie started...lol

yo, i remember being hyped as hell until i saw the white dude, it kinda set the tone for what was about to happen.

that movie was horrible.
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow at the script ....They ? it all up
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone should have known before seeing it that DragonBall movie was gonna be trash.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    smfh at this ? .
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    the same people who were involved with the 2007 TMNT movie should be involved with this one..

point blank period...

Same with the Justice League movie... Just give it to the people who do the animated movies and step back...

Stop it...don't be ridiculous.
    rage wrote: »
    the same people who were involved with the 2007 TMNT movie should be involved with this one..

point blank period...

Same with the Justice League movie... Just give it to the people who do the animated movies and step back...

So you haven't seen Spiderman 3

Yeah worst Spiderman ever....whats your point?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cot dayum that's a lawse
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't finish reading that ? . smh.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew the shot was gonna be trash.....I didn't even get hyped about it.....I'm just happy this shut got axed.....why the ? would u make a ninja turtles movie with Casey as the focus?....that's like makin a batman movie and makin Alfred the lead character...... FAIL & LAUCE!!!!
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the movie didnt get axed, they just gonna delay it so bay can rewrite the script the way the studio envisions it
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    hopefully these events solidify's that this movie never see's the light of day.

how hard can it be to make a decent TMNT movie? base that ? on the original comic book and have it be a bit more dark & mature like the dark night movies. ? would be epic.

Hell yea it would.

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-david-rapoza-tmnt-1.jpg
    teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-david-rapoza-tmnt-4-470x644.jpg
    teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-david-rapoza-tmnt-3.jpg
    teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-david-rapoza-tmnt-2-470x644.jpg
    teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_fan_art_dark_10.jpg
    casey_jones_dave_rapoza.jpg
    1753159-april_o__neil_by_davidrapozaart_d3cux3t_super.jpg
    teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_fan_art_dark_8.jpg
  • ocelot

point blank period...

point blank period...

That regular peoples fan fictions are better than Hollywood writers... That the people that wrote Batman TAS and JLU are vets and apart of our childhoods... That they went from shows to little movies and have gotten better... That they been doing this for 20 years... We know they have integrity and they will make a good JL movie...
  • ocelot
    April Oneal can get it...
  • ocelot
    inthacut wrote: »

yo, i remember being hyped as hell until i saw the white dude, it kinda set the tone for what was about to happen.

that movie was horrible.
    Bruh that's why im nothing getting my hopes high on the MGS movie coming up... Fool me once...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ign.com/articles/2012/08/31/bay-responds-to-reviews-of-ninja-turtles-script
    Bay Responds to Reviews of Ninja Turtles Script

It was revealed a few days ago that the screenplay for producer Michael Bay's Ninja Turtles was leaked online, resulting in an outpouring of negative reviews. Among those who read the script was TMNT co-creator Peter Laird, who had this to say:

"I think the script that I read is so fundamentally flawed, and -- more to the point -- so NOT a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, that trying to make piecemeal changes to it in an effort to make it into something halfway decent is probably a fool's errand. In my opinion, the thing should just be tossed out, deliberately forgotten, and the process of generating a new script really a new outline, then treatment, then script -- should be started again."

On the whole, fan reactions weren't much better. However, Bay recently issued a response to this brouhaha, explaining the situation:

"The leaked script that different sites continue to comment on was written well before I, or anyone at Platinum Dunes, was involved with the project. That script saw the shredder a long time ago. This is tired, old news -- wait for the movie!"

Ill-timed "Shredder" pun aside, Latino Review also points out that the script had a 1/30/12 date, which was two years after Bay and Platinum Dune were attached the project in late May 2010. Suspicious, no?

f067e0dd.gif
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bruh when the creator is saying ? this movie it cant be saved then the studio needs to follow suit...this rewriting that ? script they are doing now aint gonna work
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    happy this ? got cancelled
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012

point blank period...

point blank period...

That regular peoples fan fictions are better than Hollywood writers... That the people that wrote Batman TAS and JLU are vets and apart of our childhoods... That they went from shows to little movies and have gotten better... That they been doing this for 20 years... We know they have integrity and they will make a good JL movie...

No they arent...again stop it!

Fan fiction is just that...stories written by nobodies on the internet. It is a FAR FAR cry from writing an actual MOVIE script and screenplay. Scripts and Screenplays have and need technical nuances and requirements that _Justic52342_ on Superhero hype just has no idea how to implement artfully and fluidly. Why? Because they arent screenwriters.

Secondly...making an ANIMATED movie and making a live action movie are MILES AND MILES apart. How can you not see that? Dealing with real actors, sets, props, locations are so far outside the scope of animated directors and writers that it would be an absolute disaster.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaySwift wrote: »
    hopefully these events solidify's that this movie never see's the light of day.

how hard can it be to make a decent TMNT movie? base that ? on the original comic book and have it be a bit more dark & mature like the dark night movies. ? would be epic.

Hell yea it would.

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-david-rapoza-tmnt-1.jpg
    teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-david-rapoza-tmnt-4-470x644.jpg
    teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-david-rapoza-tmnt-3.jpg
    teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-david-rapoza-tmnt-2-470x644.jpg
    teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_fan_art_dark_10.jpg
    casey_jones_dave_rapoza.jpg
    1753159-april_o__neil_by_davidrapozaart_d3cux3t_super.jpg
    teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_fan_art_dark_8.jpg

This ? needs to be requoted just for how raw the artwork is. I right click saved that ? like I was 7 years old.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whatever they do...theyre gonna be hard pressed to beat the one from 1990...that ? was gritty , funny and stay true to the comic...lol @ ralph cursing twice within the first 15 minutes....shredder was that ? how he had an underground cult of kids worshiping him and ? ...his voice was on point also and his cockiness at the end on the rooftop scene was GOAT
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cot dayum at Raphael
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    word to howard the duck
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭