This is just another ? troll thread. Woah = Woat

Options
woah316
woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
I know I know... "Truth" is the new word for trolling.... Or at least when it's coming from my keyboard.... Now somebody come in here... With a straight face at that.... And tell me the only ? on this list that cannot get his own shot offensively on a consistent basis...

We all saw the 2012 NBA finals... KD was hanging out on the 3 point line and couldn't do much else... When he got desperate he did try to post lebron up but it looked so comical and forced...

================

Dominique Wilkins
Michael Jordan*
Michael Jordan* (2)
Michael Jordan* (3)
Michael Jordan* (4)
Michael Jordan* (5)
Michael Jordan* (6)
Michael Jordan* (7)
David Robinson*[l]
Shaquille O'Neal
Michael Jordan* (8)
Michael Jordan* (9)
Michael Jordan* (10)
Allen Iverson[o]
Shaquille O'Neal (2)
Allen Iverson (2)[p]
Allen Iverson (3)[q]
Tracy McGrady^[r]
Tracy McGrady^ (2)
Allen Iverson (4)
Kobe Bryant^
Kobe Bryant^ (2)
LeBron James^[t]
Dwyane Wade^
Kevin Durant^
Kevin Durant^ (2)
Kevin Durant^ (3)[w

Dominque Can def get his on his own.... Jordan the Goat.... The Admiral had a nice post game.... Shaq? Lol... Yea, he got his own shots....

Allen iverson gets to the lane at will with his cross over... Tmac could slash or do whatever the hell he wants... Kobe is basically Jordan 2.0... Lebron attacks the rim at will.... So does D wade...

Then you have Kevin Durant...

Unbiasedly, tell me with a straight face you don't see a glaring difference between his offensive game and the rest... He can't post... He's not a slasher.... He gets his points off fast breaks, the occasional face up shot, and off of passes when westbrook breaks down the defense off the dribble, or running off screens (aka, Super Ray Allen).

Now instead of saying, "dam yo... you right... that ? cray".... I'm "trolling", ? ? ass ? eat everything ESPN feed them and run with it...

KD is the most overrated scorer in history. Put him on the raptors without westbrook and he scoring 24 points a game.

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But he averaged 32 ppg in da finals dats pretty good for someone who "stands at da 3 point line" nd he averaged 20ppg in his rookie year without westbrook Durant can score from anywhere on da floor lol @ being a 3 time scorin champion but dat ? being a fluke or oxymoron Woat316 at it again
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Not that either of us can say with 100% certainty, but...

If you put him on the Raptors his shot attempts go up because he doesnt have a westbrook or a harden taking away shots.

Therefore he would score more than he does now. Therefore you are wrong, yet again.

Troll.

Lol at leading the league in scoring 3 years in a row while 4 of the people in that list are still in the league and being an overrated scorer.

Go die.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^i dont get that gif
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another guy who don't know what the ? he's talking about. Smh

So TS, if Durant can only score if westbrook set up his shots how was this man leading the nation in scoring in college when he didn't have Westbrook? Go ahead, well wait for you to come up with something and pretend its logical.

He can dribble good you ? underrate Durant's drive to the basket. No he don't post up ? but like I was telling somebody else, why should he have to post up to show you he's versital when defenders can't even stop him from droppin 30 with him just hittin jumpers? Does it really ? matter if he gets some of those 30 in the post or not or if he's lanky? What the ? is wrong with you ? ? I'm a laker fan and can't stand OKC but Durant (no diss to Paul Pierrce) is the truth. A seven footer that is reggie miller deadly from 3. There is not alotta guys floating around that can do that ? at his height besides maybe Dirk. Why are we knit pickin tryna tell a 30 point per game scorer he don't go to the rack enough, or don't post up enough? You ? say ? online in these shock threads that I swear I never hear out in public and probably never will.
  • Beta
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    ^^^i dont get that gif

You know how white ppl be entering pie eating contests and eat savagely trying to win? This ? here just entered to eat some free pie. Son got the knife and fork and just working on that one pie while everybody else face first eating trying to win.

Idk I thought it was funny.............

lol
  • DaBull
    Options
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    LOL at ? using T Mac and Iverson as some measuring stick for scorers. They got points they way and didn't have no post game and didn't need to do extra, why we gotta tell Durant how he needs to play when he's killin ? as it is. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
  • afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    LOL at ? using T Mac and Iverson as some measuring stick for scorers. They got points they way and didn't have no post game and didn't need to do extra, why we gotta tell Durant how he needs to play when he's killin ? as it is. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
    t-mac had a mean post game wat u talkin bout

• DR. JEK
    Options
    Most of mcgrady's points came from slashing and shooting. He could post guards and ? but he wasn't really known for that
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Another guy who don't know what the ? he's talking about. Smh

So TS, if Durant can only score if westbrook set up his shots how was this man leading the nation in scoring in college when he didn't have Westbrook? Go ahead, well wait for you to come up with something and pretend its logical.

He can dribble good you ? underrate Durant's drive to the basket. No he don't post up ? but like I was telling somebody else, why should he have to post up to show you he's versital when defenders can't even stop him from droppin 30 with him just hittin jumpers? Does it really ? matter if he gets some of those 30 in the post or not or if he's lanky? What the ? is wrong with you ? ? I'm a laker fan and can't stand OKC but Durant (no diss to Paul Pierrce) is the truth. A seven footer that is reggie miller deadly from 3. There is not alotta guys floating around that can do that ? at his height besides maybe Dirk. Why are we knit pickin tryna tell a 30 point per game scorer he don't go to the rack enough, or don't post up enough? You ? say ? online in these shock threads that I swear I never hear out in public and probably never will.

co-sign da bolded
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao@ a 3-time scoring champ being overrated at scoring.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? i swear.. hes the hardest to guard in the perimeter probably ever because you cant push him out to anywhere .. because he can shoot there and he can move like a 6'6 guard... i will say that he lets ppl lock him up on out of bounds plays too much..
  • Beta
    Options
    Yall ? lost for givin T/S serious responses
  • DaBull
    Options
    da ? Woah been living off them 2 nba finals predictions from 2011 and 2012. every since he predicted the MAVs to beat the heat, he been feelin himself like Tweet, lol hilarious
  • woah316
    Options
    But he averaged 32 ppg in da finals dats pretty good for someone who "stands at da 3 point line" nd he averaged 20ppg in his rookie year without westbrook Durant can score from anywhere on da floor lol @ being a 3 time scorin champion but dat ? being a fluke or oxymoron Woat316 at it again

Son you didn't really dispute anything I said... I don't care what he averaged... In the pivital game, he was rendered USELESS....

Put it this way... Not even creating his own shot... Does the offense run through KD?

When Dallas won the title, they just threw Dirk the ball and everybody just stand the ? back, he's going to score... That's what I call creating your own shot...

Did OKC do this with durant in the finals? huh? Why not? He's the best scorer on earth hands down according to you guys right?

How the ? can the best scorer on earth not have the ball for 10 minutes at a time and ? ? Durant plays off the ball, you can't run the offense through him...

It's been 5 years, and the man hasn't hit the weight room yet... I'm not sure if he ever will. Once he gets a post game (because he'll never be a consistent slasher, he's too tall), he could go down as the best scorer in history... But only if he get's a post game...

You can't compare this man's scoring ability to:

Jordan: post / slash / whatever the ?
    Kobe: post / slash / whatever the ?
    Durant: Face up jumper / Run off screen / catch and shoot or get an assist off fast break

But, I'm just trolling right? Lol.

? is funny... Durant is the best situational / system scorer maybe in history... He's of the reggie miller / ray allen cloth, just a hell of a lot better..

Go through that entire list again.... The offense ran through EVERYONE on that list..... except......

wait for it.....

Kevin Durant.....

No way you can be the leagues best scorer if the offense doesn't run through you.. he's limited.

Until someone disputes what I said, I'm done. I only speak fact.. You can hate it but it'll never change.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    lol @ a 30ppg scorer not havin da offense ran thru him really dawg? just cuz he dont post nd his slash game is underrated he can blow past u nd get to da basket nd finish above da rim on da low
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he has a point tho.... KD gets his point mostly on jumpshooting over coming off screens.... He isnt the prototypical one on one type wing guy. With that said if he is hot ur in trouble. If he isnt hot and is getting bullied then issues come up
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Well woah,.. the difference between dirk getting thrown the ball at crutch time and durant getting thrown the ball at crutch time is dirk had a point guard in jason kid that know to throw him the damn ball...not no shoot first hero ball point guard that wanna be the man himself doin something unpredictable. That's also how your star goes 10 minutes without the ball or whatever crazy fuckery you was talking up there. He's only guilty for not slappin the living ? outta westbrick because of russles antics. OKC did just fine in the finals and they played they game for the most part. Wtf are you talkin about. They were in every game except for game 5 which a critical call here, maybe a loose ball there, and if refs woulda swallowed some of those crazy whisles OKC woulda maybe won atleast 2 of those middle games. your boy rus west blew game 4 for them at the end, did you forget that? You put too much stock into a guy that did what he normally does and score 30 and gloss over the fact that he did take over the 4th quarter in game 1 and gloss over the fact James harden turned into a ? ghost the whole series.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rearrange the letters in 'woat316' and it becomes 'skipbayless'
  • DR. JEK
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The man is only 23 years old woah, you act like one series is the end and be all of this mans career
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »

Son you didn't really dispute anything I said... I don't care what he averaged... In the pivital game, he was rendered USELESS....

thats cause lebron put the CLAMPS on that young man.. you know anybody else in the league that would consistantly get their own shot, when arguably the best defender in the league is on him in the 4th quarter???
  • woah316
    edited August 2012
    Options
    thats cause lebron put the CLAMPS on that young man.. you know anybody else in the league that would consistantly get their own shot, when arguably the best defender in the league is on him in the 4th quarter???

Lmao.. I'm glad you said this... This here is GOLDEN....

This man just admitted, that one man shut KD down... and he was defending KD while saying it (so that proves he's not "bias" or "trolling" on KD)...

Aight now... So son got shut down... that's a fact...

Tell me the last ? time anybody shut Kobe down for a whole quarter? Jordan? 1v1?

I remember Kobe in his prime vs the celtics... They triple and quadruple team this man the ENTIRE GAME and he still got off better than KD vs Lebron...

There's NO WAY you are an unstoppable offensive player, if you got stopped by someone lol...

But I'm glad you admitted that ? in accidental type of way... You just justified everything I said.
  • woah316
    Options
    The man is only 23 years old woah, you act like one series is. The end and be all of this mans career

So we can ? on Lebron after one series vs Dallas, but can't ? on KD?

The man got rendered useless in a finals game... I don't think you could ever say that about another scoring champion on the list.. but this is what happens when you can't get your own shot...

But hey, notice the excuses... It's not, "woah is a troll"... I finally talked some sense into ? ... now it's:

"Lebron put the clamps on that man"

"But he's only 23"

Now ? have no argument, so they go to makin up excuses... But it's cool though you helped me justify the thread.
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did this ? just Ray Allen only game was off ball? I guess he didn't see Jesus as a Buck or Sonic. ? before Ray got old he had a complete offensive game. Yea bruh you trolling talking about Ray Allen was one dimensional…I'm not even addressing the asinine statement about KD.
This discussion has been closed.