FREE AJACKSON17!!! (now with video rebuttal)

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    if everyone knows said troll is a troll then his troll wasnt successful...he trolled himself into banishement..a good troll is not considered a troll or isnt for a long time (heyslick, 2012)
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if....

He really isn't a troll? What if unbeknownst to him he was trolling without the intent of trolling and it was considered trolling and this whole time it was reverse trollism? Can a troll be so good he didn't know he was trolling, becoming successful in trolling then that trolling led to his banishment?

? is a mind ? .
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol.. I was really just ? about wid that post...

But for arguments sake, I saw posters catch feelings, threads were made...including this one.

= impact poster...he knew what he was doing. Trolling.

I see other trolls, trolling away freely.
    VIBE wrote: »
    What if....Y

He really isn't a troll? What if unbeknownst to him he was trolling without the intent of trolling and it was considered trolling and this whole time it was reverse trollism? Can a troll be so good he didn't know he was trolling, becoming successful in trolling then that trolling led to his banishment?

? is a mind ? .

lol...I was gonna make a thread about this a while back...

Are all trolls, trolls or do some people just have stupid beliefs...?
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Jail him, don't ban him. If he doesn't listen, then do your thing.

We need equality in here!
    ? EQUALITY! HANG THAT ? NOW!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall can accept it or deny it.. but the fact remains that in most cases the POSTERS get people banned........ not the mods....
  • VIBE
    Cosizzle, let him rot.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    yall can accept it or deny it.. but the fact remains that in most cases the POSTERS get people banned........ not the mods....

I said yesterday he enrages these already emotional/unstable people and he gets banned the next day cuz of it

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if....

? is a mind ? .

Why this ? remind me of a Spongebob episode tho >_>
  • VIBE
    AJackson, don't make an alias, Ill Bot is patrolling.
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    i was gonna say DoU was a better troll-but thought ? man they the same ? person i think
  • Dupac

I said yesterday he enrages these already emotional/unstable people and he gets banned the next day cuz of it

i personally think dude's funny as hell....

much funnier than ether i am who has almost the exact same gimmick...just not as animated....
  • Dupac
    i was gonna say DoU was a better troll-but thought ? man they the same ? person i think
    he's a real person, and is really like that.. my homeboy went to highschool with dude....completely verified dude being bonkers as ?
  • DNB1
    DU you talking bout AJ being bonkers?

Lol...that ? ain't surprising...? was making videos...? look funny...

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

i don't know about "enraged" but he is definitely annoying and not in a funny way since everything he did was/is already done by someone else on here but better.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    We really need that LOL button back more than Ajax
  • Dupac
    DNB1 wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    DU you talking bout AJ being bonkers?

Lol...that ? ain't surprising...? was making videos...? look funny...
    no i'm talking about DoUWant2GoToHeaven..

this ? went to highschool with one of my best friends.. i saw this ? on his face book page... i was like

weebay.gif

this was well over a year ago... i've mentioned it to him and made it known several times on here....but yea my boy said dude was always off as ? ... even in highschool...
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO @ recognizing that dude on a friends facebook
  • DNB1
  • Dupac
    LMAO @ recognizing that dude on a friends facebook
    ? was crazy as ? .. i immediately poured out my beer and sniffed the cup....
  • VIBE
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    We really need that LOL button back more than Ajax

Yeah I'm lost as ? without it.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? been on here for a while and started that trolling ? not even a month ago...and never typed not 1 funny thing...if u trolling the least u can do is be funny the most u can do is ? people off...he did neither
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank ? that guy wasn't funny at all. talk about trying to hard.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ehh, he'll be aiight
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? was long over due.