FREE AJACKSON17!!! (now with video rebuttal)

Options

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    *sigh*.. Donkey is officially the wackest forum on the IC and im sad it has come to this.. with wack posters such as AJackson, AO, Covet, Vibe, TMJ (ur cool and all but after the "ether" thread u shouldve went back to the G&S) and Darkone running rampant, add to that a plethora of who's who, lames that changed their s/n's all of a sudden posting, ? is wack.

The only wack posters that should be posting are FTTH, Stanchez, Cain and Conflict, and thats cuz their wackness has grown on us so they're good money.. but the rest of u guys please give us our forum back, please, im begging you.. smh

Not sure if "wack" describes me. If you had a top 10 wackest in donkey, I wouldnt be there. Maybe your expectations are too high

Yeah, but that whole mod ? gimmick u been runnnin with for the past week put u on my ? list.. was kind of disappointed u chose to entertain lames like YC and Dark's cornball antics, I thought u were better than that.

Plus you vs Plap and Conflict is a horror to watch.. but that gayflick ? was funny as ? , I been thinkin of a name to son him with for a min and couldnt come u with ? , so.. :tu
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good keep him banned
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    *sigh*.. Donkey is officially the wackest forum on the IC and im sad it has come to this.. with wack posters such as AJackson, AO, Covet, Vibe, TMJ (ur cool and all but after the "ether" thread u shouldve went back to the G&S) and Darkone running rampant, add to that a plethora of who's who, lames that changed their s/n's all of a sudden posting, ? is wack.

The only wack posters that should be posting are FTTH, Stanchez, Cain and Conflict, and thats cuz their wackness has grown on us so they're good money.. but the rest of u guys please give us our forum back, please, im begging you.. smh

Not sure if "wack" describes me. If you had a top 10 wackest in donkey, I wouldnt be there. Maybe your expectations are too high

Yeah, but that whole mod ? gimmick u been runnnin with for the past week put u on my ? list.. was kind of disappointed u chose to entertain lames like YC and Dark's cornball antics, I thought u were better than that.

Plus you vs Plap and Conflict is a horror to watch.. but that gayflick ? was funny as ? , I been thinkin of a name to son him with for a min and couldnt come u with ? , so.. :tu

Constructive criticism noted.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wait...aren't you the one that stays beefing with a handful of posters on here?? If so, then oh the irony of your post. If not, my apologies.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bA9bU.gif
    @ this lazy ass dude.

Page 1, 7th response to the thread mf'er.

I read the 7th post and it does not give a reason why he was banned other than feelings getting caught.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    I don't recall laughing at all in this thread

You laughed so hard that you gave yourself short term memory loss, this thread tends to do that to most posters.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited August 2012
    Options

Wait...aren't you the one that stays beefing with a handful of posters on here?? If so, then oh the irony of your post. If not, my apologies.

Correction.. i've never "beefed" with posters, however, I have ethered/trolled, or as I would call it, ? on posters.. beef is when 2 ppl are goin at it, with me its usually a one sided onslaught in my favor.. I love beefs tho, never had a problem with it, just like it better when its clever/witty/funny posters involved.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    yo i gotta give homeboy props for making a personalized "? you" video for his banning.

never seen that before.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Why was byrant gumbel banned anyway?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    I don't recall laughing at all in this thread

Because freeing @ajackson17 is no laughing matter.

I chuckled
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol...dude sounds like this guy...the ? version

The-Simpsons-Ned-01-1.jpg
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? said he cant deal with the stress he gets from the IC during the school year

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    But a ban for that? No warnings or jail? Sanchez is white and got jail for a bit, dude served over his time like a man. But a black man was given death without a fair trial?

THAT'S RACIST BROSKI!

How is this racism? He is whiter than you broski.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ? this thread and the ones who endorses this lame troll...

Yeah..that means..@VIBE, @Tommy Bilfiger and whoever else..

Now he has time to deal with his hypertension and take off the blackface.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Thanks for bumping!
  • VIBE
    Options
    He's done his time, unban him.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude was the woatest troll ever. I mean if you gonna troll, atleast be good at it.
  • VIBE
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obviously he trolled well enough to make a mod catch feelings and ban him for an extended amount of time...

Extreme truth

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @chasinmenz constantly ethers himself with his own words and then claims he was only "trolling" and that he was acting like a complete ? as part of his "masterplan" where, according to him, he was thinking 10 steps ahead like a grandmaster in chess and trying to catch his opponent offguard by feigning stupidity

No... in actuality, you ARE that stupid

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obviously he trolled well enough to make a mod catch feelings and ban him for an extended amount of time...

they'll never admit to it tho...

Damn right eh bruh?!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Uptown caught feelings.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options
    sniperk wrote: »
    @chasinbundlez constantly ethers himself with his own words and then claims he was only "trolling" and that he was acting like a complete ? as part of his "masterplan" where, according to him, he was thinking 10 steps ahead like a grandmaster in chess and trying to catch his opponent offguard by feigning stupidity

No... in actuality, you ARE that stupid

This is true.. and its prolly the reason im still on ur mind days later, and the reason ur typing up my name in a thread that has nothing to do with me even tho I have completely forgot u ever existed.. a scorned poster is the worst poster.