Haute said she juiced....

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is a lot of ? tho....ima need to buy somebody's food stamps or sumn lol....
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    20110204-FAT+SICK+and+NEARLY+DEAD.jpg

http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/

No doubt that the healthiest juices are the ones that contain greens. Green leafy vegetables contain the most vitamins and nutrients, and you’ll feel almost instantly better after drinking a green juice. Many of my readers have been asking me for green juice recipes and in particular the “Mean Green” juice recipe made by Joe Cross in the movie Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead.

Typically the guidelines for making green juice is 60% dark green leafy vegetables and 40% other vegetables/fruits. You can try variations of any of the green recipes until you find one that suits your needs and tastes. For a juice cleanse you’ll drink approximately (4) 16-20 ounce drinks per day. If you are making a whole day’s worth of juice at one time, keep the extra juice in a tightly sealed container in the fridge. Here are some recipes to get you started.

Mean Green Juice (original)
    This is the official recipe used by Joe Cross and Phil Staples according to the Reboot Program.

6 Kale Leaves
    1 Cucumber
    4 Celery Stalks
    2 Green Apples
    1/2 Lemon
    1 piece of ?

Mean Green Juice #2
    handful spinach
    3 stalks of kale
    2 golden delicious apples
    small handful parsley
    1 lemon
    1 cucumber

Mean Green Juice #3
    2 stalks celery
    1/2 cucumber
    1/2 apple
    1/2 lemon
    small piece ?
    1/2 green chard leaf
    bunch cilantro
    5 kale leaves
    handful spinach

Mean Green Juice #4
    1/2 pear
    1/2 green apple
    handful spinach
    handful parsley
    2 celery stalks
    1/2 cucumber
    small piece ?
    slice of papaya

NOTES FOR MAKING JUICE

- peel or slice off lemon rind leaving some of the white pith
    - to juice small leaves such as parsley and cilantro, roll them up into a ball to compact the leaves
    - wash all vegetables and fruits before making juice
    - buy organic if possible

juicing%2Btable.jpg
    DAM BRUH, U MUST HAVE READ MY MIND.. I WAS LOOKING FOR SOME JUICE RECIPES YESTERDAY..THIS SITE HAS EVERYTHING.. GOOD LOOKIN!
  • MARIO_DRO
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    that is a lot of ? tho....ima need to buy somebody's food stamps or sumn lol....
    IT IS ALOTT.. AND ITS EXSPENSIVE.. AND U BETTER HURRY UP AND USE THE STUFF YOU BUY OR ITS GONE GO BAD!
  • HafBayked
    i'll probably just start off like once or twice a week anyway.....sumn tells me all that ? aint in walmart either

• MARIO_DRO
    i'll probably just start off like once or twice a week anyway.....sumn tells me all that ? aint in walmart either
    WALMART SHOULD HAVE ALL OF THAT STUFF.. BUT I KNOW WALMART BE HAVIN SOME UGLY PRODUCE SOMETIMES..

WHOLEFOODS (MARKET) HAS EVERYTHING, BUT THEY BE TAXIN!
  • HafBayked
    i been wanting to hit one of them markets anyway.....got sumn to do on my off day now
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fat, sick and nearly dead is what prompted me to try it

I started with idea of doing 5 days and i ended up doing 14
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so you just drink 4 glasses of that ? a day and no other food?

do you feel hungry still because there's nothing solid in your stomach?
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hell no. I lift, so I could never live on juice alone. Not nearly enough calories for me. I would ? my muscles doing that. But it feels great.
  • MARIO_DRO

ITS GOOD TO GET ALL OF THE VITAMINS AND MINERALS THAT YOU WOULDNT NORMALLY EAT OR DRINK...

HELPS FLUSH OUT YA SYSTEM AND RIDS OF YOUR BODY OF SICKNESS
  • haute
    edited August 2012

6 sixteen oz glasses and water

I only did yoga during that period, no cardio or gym

The first 2 days I was really hungry, by day 3 I was good
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got that jack lelane juicer..used it once and never again..? was a pain in the ass to clean..i go to this spot around the corner from the house and get a kale, spinach, celery, cucumber, apple, lemon and ? joint..i added ice to it because i can't stand it warm
  • MARIO_DRO
    i got that jack lelane juicer..used it once and never again..? was a pain in the ass to clean..i go to this spot around the corner from the house and get a kale, spinach, celery, cucumber, apple, lemon and ? joint..i added ice to it because i can't stand it warm
    HOW DOES THAT TASTE?

AND C/S ON THAT JACK LELANE JUICER.. YOU GOTTA TAKE THAT ? APART AND GET DOWN IN THERE TO CLEAN IT
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    interesting! maybe ill give it a try
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOW DOES THAT TASTE?

AND C/S ON THAT JACK LELANE JUICER.. YOU GOTTA TAKE THAT ? APART AND GET DOWN IN THERE TO CLEAN IT

that joint taste good..just make sure you take it easy on the ? and if you can use a cheesecloth or whatever works best for you to strain some of the pulp..my brother added beets to his and he said beets make everything ? red when it comes out of you

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it indeed give you that "wet wet"?
  • MARIO_DRO
    HOW DOES THAT TASTE?

that joint taste good..just make sure you take it easy on the ? and if you can use a cheesecloth or whatever works best for you to strain some of the pulp..my brother added beets to his and he said beets make everything ? red when it comes out of you
    HAHAHA YEAH THEM BEETS WILL HAVE YOU THINKIN YOU BUSTED A VIEN IN YOU ASS OR SOMETHING..... PAUSE
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    so this "juicing" makes u lose weight right?

no thanks im out chea tryna add 20 or so pounds I'm 190-195 im tryna be at about 215-220
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

no thanks im out chea tryna add 20 or so pounds I'm 190-195 im tryna be at about 215-220

yea i had to think about it!..? i cant afford to lose any weight

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i don't follow, juice as in take steroids?
    Smh at already crazy ass haute on steroids LOLOLOL
  • haute
    You do lose weight

But I wouldn't recommend this for weight loss

It's more about cleansing
  • FucktheIC

Nah, bruh. It doesn't make you lose weight. You can have the benefits of feeling better if you drink one glass a day. I don't use it in place of anything. It's more of a supplement for me. I still eat my regular diet.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    FucktheIC wrote: »

Nah, bruh. It doesn't make you lose weight. You can have the benefits of feeling better if you drink one glass a day. I don't use it in place of anything. It's more of a supplement for me. I still eat my regular diet.

oh iight i thought this ? would slim me down
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC wrote: »

oh iight i thought this ? would slim me down

Make sure your bulk is clean, ? . Don't end up one of these strong fat ? outchea.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    HOW DOES THAT TASTE?

Nah, the key to the jack lalane joint is to put a plastic grocery bag on the "trash can" part where all the skins etc go. That way all you gotta do is clean the satellite dish with the brush. Every thing else rinses clean in the sink.