THE OFFICIAL ? BIRTH DEBUNKED/ DEMONOLOGY 101 Q&A THREAD

lostsamuraisotaku
lostsamuraisotaku Members Posts: 807 ✭✭
edited August 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
bismillah ar rahman nir rahim (in the name of allah the most merciful the especially merciful)

the dark lords closed my threads AGAIN for no reason soooo leave your questions here il be sure to answer them insha allah - rabbi lostsamuraisotaku

link to threads if you didnt see them
http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/477316/is-lucifer-a-fallen-angel-what-is-a-demon-is-this-an-alien-demonology101#latest
http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/477089/? -birth-of-jesus-the-christ-debunked#latest

Comments

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    It's probably for a very good reason...whatever that reason is.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    They probably locked it because you keep posting in the thread without any responses and it makes it look like you're spamming. I don't know.

In before the lock and possible ban
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Even though I will rip your prize pokemon cards in front of your face and choke the ? out of you with your own scarf around your throat, you still have the goat thread title in the Social Lounge of all times when Janklow closed your thread for the first time and you made a thread with the title, Janklow You Repobrate You Will be Repaid For Your Wickedness is the funniest and realest thread title ever, you even with your first post threaten him that The Most High will strike him down for closing ur thread, that was real gully of u, until the ? in u came out and edit the first post. Janklow got mind powers over you like smoky have over deebo
  • Lost
    Lost Members Posts: 152
    Demons only get there power in your belief in them. Stop this and let this knowledge fall in the cracks were it belongs.
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    not all demons are evil ^^ dont be fooled infact many attacks that are attributed to our demon friends are really jinns or elementals , hallows, or spirit fragments
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    edited August 2012
    lucifer is a fallen angel not a demon hense lucifer fighting the angel michael is angel vs angel angel vs demon is said rarely to occur at all
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    some demons are flesh eaters but does that make them evil?? do not humans consume the flesh of innocent animals ?? its the food chain and humans are in it insha this helps
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    edited August 2012
    also did ? not make them that way ?? lol

many think satan is a demon when thats not true hes a djinn called iblis
    though i think this perception of satan is even flawed ^^^ and a bit un hebraic
    heres an interesting quote from a clever mind

"but who prays for satan ?? who in eighteen centuries has had
    the commin humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?"
    -mark twain
    insha this helps