so our favorite Funkadactyl getting them deavors?????

TheBoyRo
TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
tmz

WWE superstar Cameron -- a member of the Funkadactyls -- allegedly offered police $10,000 to let her go after she was arrested for DUI last week ... this according to police.

TMZ obtained the arrest report filed by police in Tampa Bay, Florida ... which shows Cameron -- real name Ariane Nicole Andrew -- was arrested at 2:23 AM on Friday morning outside Tampa International Airport.

The report says Cameron blew a .20 ... more than twice the legal limit in Florida.

After cops took her into custody, the report says Cameron offered one of the officers $10,000 to "let her go because she would lose her job."

In the docs, cops say Cameron listed her employer as the WWE.

Cops say Cameron had a male passenger in the car ... who told police the two had been drinking martinis before getting in the car.

Cameron was booked for DUI ... but eventually released.

A rep for WWE ... "Ariane [Cameron] did not alert us to this matter, we are investigating and will take appropriate action."

smh, she done by friday

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Who did what with whom?
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh dam just Naomi now, i guess BC and N are gonna be a mixed tag team
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negros in the WWE are extra cautious as they should be due to the WWE being racist
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    yup she done, im glad it wasnt the darkskin one.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    It aint the one with the ? right?? hope not, don't really care about the other one.
  • dalyricalbandit
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can live with Cameron getting them deavors, big ? Naomi need to stay on my tv screen
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read that her trying to bribe the officers and lying about her employment is gonna get her fired rather than the DUI itself.
  • dalyricalbandit
    someone call they mamas
  • TheBoyRo

VIBE wrote: »
    I read that her trying to bribe the officers and lying about her employment is gonna get her fired rather than the DUI itself.

i think wee woulda been fine with just the dig, but bribery and lying where she works??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3MJYF6S4zQ
  • TheBoyRo
    - Word is that WWE Diva Cameron was sent home from WWE's Australian tour that wrapped yesterday. She worked Thursday's live event in Brisbane before word really got out about her arrest. She did not work Friday's show in Sydney or Saturday's show in Melbourne.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    why she lie about her employment tho?

I know ? that will lie that will lie to the police about having a job
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited September 2012
    Brodus Clay Dancer Cameron Reportedly Suspended For Fifteen Days By WWE

Arianne Andrew, who appears as Cameron for WWE, one of Brodus Clay’s "Funkadactyls," has been suspended by the sports-entertainment organization, according to F4WOnline.com and PWInsider.com. F4WOnline.com reports that she has been suspended for 15 days. The suspension went into effect Friday and will expire on Sept. 14.

The suspension stems from the fallout of her arrest for driving under the influence on Aug. 24 in N. Hillsborough County, Florida. According to the police report, the WWE Diva blew a 0.20, more than twice the legal limit in Florida. She compounded the matter by attempting to bribe the arresting officer with $10,000 to "let her go because she would lose her job" and not notifying WWE officials of her run-in with the law prior to the news story surfacing online. A company spokesman told TMZ.com, "Ariane [Cameron] did not alert us to this matter, we are investigating and will take appropriate action."

According to PWInsider.com, WWE officials are displeased that Andrew did not notify of them of her arrest, instead finding out about it online. Another factor leading to her suspension was embarrassment of the dance performer being spotlighted on the premiere episode of WWE's children's program on The CW, Saturday Morning Slam.

Andrew flew with the Raw roster to Australia last week for their live event tour of the country. After appearing at Thursday's show in Brisbane, she did not appear at Friday's event in Sydney, when her suspension went into effect, nor Saturday's show in Melbourne.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    ? at least she didn't get fired
  • dalyricalbandit
    well damn Vince is keepin them
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldve knock that officer out for 10,000
  • dalyricalbandit
    Vince must be smashing and loving it if he aint fired her
  • TheBoyRo
    As noted before, WWE Diva Cameron has been suspended for 15 days. Word is that officials told her she was being suspended for not telling WWE about her DUI arrest and for the company finding about it online.

She was not reprimanded for the bribery allegation because as of now, that’s all it is is an allegation. The feeling is that if police hit her with a bribery charge, she may face more consequences from WWE. While the actual DUI charge has brought her some heat from officials, that is not why she was suspended. Several current WWE stars have received DUI charges in the past but were not suspended.

Regarding Brodus Clay, this isn’t confirmed but people in WWE expect him to be kept off TV until Cameron is allowed to return because they wouldn’t want to draw attention to the situation.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com
  • dalyricalbandit
    thank u Cameron for getting Brodus off t.v

? u Cameron for taking urs an Ni off t.v
  • Chi-Town Bully
    So Naomi is off tv cause the other broad ? up.

SMH at A.W getting fired for a harmless joke but this ? driving ? and bribing police and getting a slap on the wrist
  • TheBoyRo
    So Naomi is off tv cause the other broad ? up.

SMH at A.W getting fired for a harmless joke but this ? driving ? and bribing police and getting a slap on the wrist

Former WWE star A.W. posted the following on Twitter:

So a dancer in the WWE gets a DUI and is suspended by the WWE for only 15 days while @BJRatedR gets fired for speaking his mind, etc. #BS

AW gets fired for dated joke, Cameron gets 15 days for drink driving and attempted bribery. #loljustice

As I said before @WWE allows you to disgrace other countries flag, have DUI's, smoke marijuana, and do steroids but you can't speak ur mind!

To those who don't know I was fired for tweeting "Support Linda" I also tweeted "VoteOrDie4Linda" Vince didn't get it

Linda Mac's campaign is pretty important. Vince has spent alot of your money on his wife. The @WWE superstars aren't getting the $, ask JTG!

JTG blasted their ass on twitter and they went on damage control quick! @WWE has something to hide...."
  • Chi-Town Bully
    A.W still going in on WWE.