would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or 100 horses the size of a duck?

Options

Comments

• Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? an E2MA thread..

Let me post in it before it fades into oblivion like the rest of his vintage flops.
  • Lost
    Lost Members Posts: 152
    Options
    I would break up the fight.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Both, at the same time.

I would ? them all with my bare hands.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    You get a knife. No gun

big duck ass horse it is.

u'd need the scatter shot off of contra to fight them lil muhfuckas.

Just gotta stomp them. right on the back. snap em. Youll get bit quite a few times. but you will live to tell the story, and thats what matters.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd fight the ducks. throw bread then let nature takes it course.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? an E2MA thread..

Let me post in it before it fades into oblivion like the rest of his vintage flops.

if anyone would know about fading into oblivion, it would be the muslim mens pic collector.
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    Oh ? an E2MA thread..

if anyone would know about fading into oblivion, it would be the muslim mens pic collector.

I sense hostility.
  • earth two superman
    Options
    Oh ? an E2MA thread..

I sense hostility.

i don't sense denial.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol The ? talking bout "flops" but right on the 1st page he got a thread that barely made it to double digit replies.. oh the irony.

And the thread that took HOURS to go plat only got rollin after a powerful poster got banned in it.. sad.
  • Blank_Sinatra
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Oh ? an E2MA thread..

I sense hostility.

i don't sense denial.

Hows the kids?
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    lol The ? talking bout "flops" but right on the 1st page he got a thread that barely made it to double digit replies.. oh the irony.

And the thread that took HOURS to go plat only got rollin after a powerful poster got banned in it.. sad.

This ? cant even gather his thoughts, thats how much I've rattled this ? .

Lol @ explaining in his own post how his diss gets cancelled out by the fact that I do indeed have a plat thread as of right now on the front page.

But of more concern, just to show you how sad and sick this ? is..

So you admit you sat there on your excrement laden computer chair, knowing you couldnt post and were banned, watching my thread go plat for "hours" as you seethed at the fact that I was winning?

I mean ? , you cant make this stuff up ? .

This is why, to all you prospective posters out there.. Dont ? with me.

I got this dumb ? losing so much to me he giving himself L's.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Both, at the same time.

I would ? them all with my bare hands.

19579.gif
  • earth two superman
    Options
    Oh ? an E2MA thread..

I sense hostility.

i don't sense denial.

Hows the kids?

they're ok. my oldest one recently went to a muslim girls bday. she asked me why do they have so much food at muslim parties.

i told her it's to keep the flies away from the hosts.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    On one hand ducks don't have teeth or hooves. A duck kick does not seem like it would be very painful.

On the other hand though getting pecked in the dome sounds painful.

If i was tryin to survive i'd take the horses - they're small enough to punt.

For bragging rights i'm taking the duck though. I'd stuff it and hang it in my house
  • Blank_Sinatra
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Oh ? an E2MA thread..

I sense hostility.

i don't sense denial.

Hows the kids?

they're ok. my oldest one recently went to a muslim girls bday. she asked me why do they have so much food at muslim parties.

i told her it's to keep the flies away from the hosts.

You really googled that zinger cuzz?

I just copy and pasted it in Google.

Its from a website promoting white supremacy.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Blank_Ocean.. u made absolutely no points in ur posts, I would tell u if u did, trust me, u already got my vote for overseas poster of the year so im not biased.

To put our posting in perspective and the feelings we've hurt.. we both know u went at two hackers for years and were shunned and ignored, I pull the same ? and they're both highly upset to the point of having to ban me lol.. thats powerful posting.

Another point, u said u and Riddle were longtime "enemies", Parallel as well.. at the same time u said that once u ? on a poster they "hate u for life", well u were wrong, ur text isnt that serious, however, minds are..

evident in Parallel giving u positive reactions once u say sumn to me cuz I ? on him numerous times since I been here (way less than u have, just more potent), but I did it with facts, not comparing him to Cher's son and other fallacies. Take notes, mate.

*waits for the didnt read deflection*
  • Blank_Sinatra
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Blank_Ocean.. u made absolutely no points in ur posts, I would tell u if u did, trust me, u already got my vote for overseas poster of the year so im not biased.

To put our posting in perspective and the feelings we've hurt.. we both know u went at two hackers for years and were shunned and ignored, I pull the same ? and they're both highly upset to the point of having to ban me lol.. thats powerful posting.

Another point, u said u and Riddle were longtime "enemies", Parallel as well.. at the same time u said that once u ? on a poster they "hate u for life", well u were wrong, ur text isnt that serious, however, minds are..

evident in Parallel giving u positive reactions once u say sumn to me cuz I ? on him numerous times since I been here (way less than u have, just more potent), but I did it with facts, not comparing him to Cher's son and other fallacies. Take notes, mate.

Sorry for the delay, and sorry in advance for the upcoming graphic, but I had to drop the CB's at the pool..nh

I read all posts, I'm meticulous even when I see that my peer is walking head first into yet another L.

First and last point to be made in response to you, is that you self admittedly began your posting career 12-24 months ago.

Hence, I cannot further proceed with my supporting evidence as you have simply speculated and fabricated ? in regards to me and JG's past wars.

You were an absentee when it all went down.

But I will say this on the matter of Parallel and Thread Killer.. Contrary to popular belief, I am a very well liked poster.

Rumors of me burning bridges are greatly exaggerated.

Anytime somebody shows you respect, its respect back.

And by me continuing to beef with posters who showed me respect, would be downright CB'ish of me.

CB'ish meaning a fucken balding loser with multiple accounts forcing beefs.

Forced beef was never my forte.
  • earth two superman
    Options
    lmao 'blank ocean'
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im going with the 100duck horses because horse aren't really violent so it be like having a hundred puppies or a hundred kittens. Annoying yes but not scary.
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea now I want some tiny pet horses.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    get bucked in the mouth by a horse then say that ? .

Horses are trill at the drop of dime.

You chose poorly...
    27243064_121234332791.gif
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gimme the horses.

I ain't ? with a horse sized duck.

One sweep of it's wings, and you'll be out of commission.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited August 2012
    Options

Sorry for the delay, and sorry in advance for the upcoming graphic, but I had to drop the CB's at the pool..nh

I read all posts, I'm meticulous even when I see that my peer is walking head first into yet another L.

First and last point to be made in response to you, is that you self admittedly began your posting career 12-24 months ago.

Hence, I cannot further proceed with my supporting evidence as you have simply speculated and fabricated ? in regards to me and JG's past wars.

You were an absentee when it all went down.

But I will say this on the matter of Parallel and Thread Killer.. Contrary to popular belief, I am a very well liked poster.

Rumors of me burning bridges are greatly exaggerated.

Anytime somebody shows you respect, its respect back.

And by me continuing to beef with posters who showed me respect, would be downright CB'ish of me.

CB'ish meaning a fucken balding loser with multiple accounts forcing beefs.

Forced beef was never my forte.

^Now I could easily write "tap out post" but ? it.. Da ? is the bolded?

Is that some type of freaky aussie talk u just came up with describing in detail how u just beat off and ? in ur toilet?

Quick question..what male poster were u envisioning while perfoming that lonely act?

Just so they know and could put u on ignore.

Ur damn right u showed me r-e-s-p-e-c-t, but thats what most dickeaters and inferior posters do when in the presence of sum1 they admire.

Speakin of admire and being "CB'ish".. since when are u so calm and collected when in a beef.. are u jacking my style, mate?

We all know ur the loud kid thats mad at the continent cuz he can't post on the IC at its peak hours due to residing in a time zone 10-13 hrs behind US citizens.. get a visa whiteboy, shouldnt be that hard.

U usually just shout obscenities.. "m'fer" this and "? " that.

Ur like the Meek Mill of the IC, screamin and yellin but most of the time aint saying ? .. and all ur ? sounds the same too, just like that ? .

U quik to backdown when it comes to me Dundee, never 4get that.
  • MD_EGA
    MD_EGA Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
    Options
    duck so i can eat it later
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    remove all those double spaced lines and that's a titangraph to another man.