Freemasonry

Comments

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    c1up wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I'm not with that secret society ? not matter who does it.. Those white dudes really did do it different. Just like Christianity, I don't see why the ancestors of black slaves picked up this ? that the slave master created..

You do realize that Christianity got its start in the Middle East with it's decendance so to speak from Judaism which got its birth from Egyptian Spiritiality don't you

How about you give them the original text instead of your co-opted by roman emperors version. Also, they weren't practicing anything like that until the slave masters got nervous and gave them something for pacification. Initially, they didn't want them to have it cause they used it to prop up their claims of superiority. Everybody across Africa wasn't practicing that, if anything, animal spirits were our thing in west and sub Sahara Africa (where slaves came from) which turned into Egyptian mysticism. Also, many mixed Islam with their local culture already which you could claim to be similar in its origins, but it wasn't their original religion either.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited September 2012
    CrashBeats wrote: »
    I didn't even know that there are freemasons speeking freely about this religion, where i am in Eastern Europe there's no such thing ... or nobody speaks freely about it

You can spot a Freemason by his rings or if you around enough. You may have friends and family that will tell you that they are but stop there. You can go to their events, that doesn't mean you know all there is to know. In this modern world, you can only hide so much with so many people being involved.

• alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    there is no black masonry lodge in Brooklyn. there's only 2 OFFICIAL lodges and their both white. the only black freemasonry lodge is the Prince Hall & that's in harlem , all that other ? hold no weight.

@Alvarez where are you from? are you black? are u in an all white freemasonry? did u had to do some ? ? to get in??? how long was the pledge process??

#salute

LOL yeah I'm black.. Originally from the A but been living in Detroit most of my life.. I'm a PHA Freemason (although we do have a few white bruhs as well).. I've attended Masonic degrees and functions of white lodges and race was no issue.. Nah there was no ? ? involved or else I wouldn't have made it through the degrees. If you focus, have time to come to the degree rituals and make proficiency for each degree it takes 3 months here to go from candidate to Master Mason (3rd Degree).. There are some guys that come in and get the first and\or second degree and for whatever reason they never get the third or they take their time getting it. There is (or was) a PHA lodge in Brooklyn, NY.. Since I don't live there I didn't take the time to confirm if it is still there or not but here's the website.. http://african459lodge63.org/
  • alvarez_313
    It's funny you mentioned the huge number of "irregular\clandestine" lodges.. I was just talking to one of my bruhs about this because I lie not I meet a lot of guys when I'm out and about that are members of clandestine lodges.. Hell I honestly am starting to think that there are more clandestine's than legitimate Squares out here.. I ran into one yesterday at the fish market.. We said hello and I asked where he was from and he said his lodge name and I was like Oh ok.. He was like "you're PHA aren't you?" I was like "yeah but it's still cool".. TECHNICALLY I'm not supposed to recognize or interact with him in any way Masonically.. But damn it's a lot of them.. Guess it may be easier to join them.. As far as the "white" masons go I've never ran into any that didn't acknowledge me as a Brother.. There have been times where me and one of my bruhs would be the only two black faces in the whole lodge when visiting them and you wouldn't know it made any difference.. But there are still lodges, mostly in the south that don't want to recognize us.
  • alvarez_313
    edited September 2012
    kzzl wrote: »
    That satanic stuff could just be propaganda. The Masons prefer to piggy back the the noble knight or templar fame. Some even claiming that Adam was the first mason. The satanic stuff, while propaganda, adds to the mystery and fear factor of the group. Which they might prefer.

Not every corner of masons recognizes it's black members. Many avoid integration all together.

But whatever floats your boat.

Believe me the satanic rumors are false as hell.. I don't ? around with stuff like that... Hell actually when I got my 3rd degree I was kinda like "that's it?".. The rumors etc are far more exciting than the reality of what goes on.. Here is the website to my grand lodge.. Check it out..
    http://www.miphagl.org
  • TheLaureate
    TheLaureate Members Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    None of you understand how this works. The Freemasonry organization itself is not diabolical. But it has been infiltrated by the Illuminati in the higher degrees. Read up.

"I have been convinced that we, as an Order, have come under the power of some very evil occult Order, profoundly versed in science both occult and otherwise, though not infallible, their methods being BLACK MAGIC, that is to say, electro-magnetic power, hypnotism and powerful suggestion. We are convinced that the Order is being controlled by some Sun Order, after the nature of the Illuminati, if not by that Order itself."

— The Duke of Brunswick (Grand Master of World Freemasonry, 1700s) 

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court…of the temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretation. It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them…The true explanation is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry (those of the 32nd and 33rd degrees)."

— Albert Pike (Grand Master of American Scottish Rite Freemasonry and Head of the Illuminati. Successor to Mazzini) 

“The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the three lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it.”

— Adam Weishaupt (Founder of the Bavarian Iluminati, 1776. From John Robinson’s Proofs of a Conspiracy, 1798) 

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    major pain wrote: »
    This actually comes from the same site you're trying to link. The fact remains that Crowley was NEVER some important figure in the craft and all his posturing for gaining recognition was thrown out the door.
    Crowley's importance is irrelevant. The point is he was indeed a 33rd degree mason and satanist. You guys want to distance yourself from the negativity but it's impossible being you act in secrecy. ? is of truth. Nothing done in secrecy can be of ? . If freemason's are of ? , then whatelse can they be?
  • TheLaureate
    @FuriousOne

How are you gonna rate my post "Wack." I posted quotes directly from Freemasonic and Illuminati leadership. No theory, you heard it straight from the horses mouth who are in the highest echalons of these secret societies and what goes on in them. I can show quotes from George Washington speaking of Illuminati infiltration of Freemason if you want more evidence.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FuriousOne

How are you gonna rate my post "Wack." I posted quotes directly from Freemasonic and Illuminati leadership. No theory, you heard it straight from the horses mouth who are in the highest echalons of these secret societies and what goes on in them. I can show quotes from George Washington speaking of Illuminati infiltration of Freemason if you want more evidence.
    They try either disowning or ignoring certain facts. I brought up Crowley and one laughed as if this man wasn't a 33rd degree freemason with satanic ties. Whether your religious beliefs, a freemason can't ignore its ties to the illuminati.

Id like to see the info you have if you have more....
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited September 2012
    @TheLaureate the Bavarian illuminate were no different then the masons in their quest for knowledge, so the entire point of mentioning them is pointless especially being that their order didn't survive the most powerful secret society that is the Catholic Church.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lolol... lots of lies and misinformation being spread in here i see
  • major pain
    This actually comes from the same site you're trying to link. The fact remains that Crowley was NEVER some important figure in the craft and all his posturing for gaining recognition was thrown out the door.
    Crowley's importance is irrelevant. The point is he was indeed a 33rd degree mason and satanist. You guys want to distance yourself from the negativity but it's impossible being you act in secrecy. ? is of truth. Nothing done in secrecy can be of ? . If freemason's are of ? , then whatelse can they be?

Yea, actually thats the point you're missing. The 33rd degree was never conferred to him by a regular or recognized body hence the "a miniscule irregular body".

I can walk around calling myself a senator all I want, but if I didnt gain that title from a legitimate source, am I a senator?

LOL..at the secrecy. People ? me with that.
  • major pain
    do they teach yall ? about the golden ratio

yes, but im not sure in the sense you are asking.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny you mentioned the huge number of "irregular\clandestine" lodges.. I was just talking to one of my bruhs about this because I lie not I meet a lot of guys when I'm out and about that are members of clandestine lodges.. Hell I honestly am starting to think that there are more clandestine's than legitimate Squares out here.. I ran into one yesterday at the fish market.. We said hello and I asked where he was from and he said his lodge name and I was like Oh ok.. He was like "you're PHA aren't you?" I was like "yeah but it's still cool".. TECHNICALLY I'm not supposed to recognize or interact with him in any way Masonically.. But damn it's a lot of them.. Guess it may be easier to join them.. As far as the "white" masons go I've never ran into any that didn't acknowledge me as a Brother.. There have been times where me and one of my bruhs would be the only two black faces in the whole lodge when visiting them and you wouldn't know it made any difference.. But there are still lodges, mostly in the south that don't want to recognize us.
    there is no black masonry lodge in Brooklyn. there's only 2 OFFICIAL lodges and their both white. the only black freemasonry lodge is the Prince Hall & that's in harlem , all that other ? hold no weight.

@Alvarez where are you from? are you black? are u in an all white freemasonry? did u had to do some ? ? to get in??? how long was the pledge process??

#salute

LOL yeah I'm black.. Originally from the A but been living in Detroit most of my life.. I'm a PHA Freemason (although we do have a few white bruhs as well).. I've attended Masonic degrees and functions of white lodges and race was no issue.. Nah there was no ? ? involved or else I wouldn't have made it through the degrees. If you focus, have time to come to the degree rituals and make proficiency for each degree it takes 3 months here to go from candidate to Master Mason (3rd Degree).. There are some guys that come in and get the first and\or second degree and for whatever reason they never get the third or they take their time getting it. There is (or was) a PHA lodge in Brooklyn, NY.. Since I don't live there I didn't take the time to confirm if it is still there or not but here's the website.. http://african459lodge63.org/

appreciate the info bruh
  • major pain
    do they teach yall ? about the golden ratio

yes, but im not sure in the sense you are asking.

did you just dry snitch on yo ? 's

they will ? you lol

um.. yea like i said.. not sure exactly what you had in mind.. we're obviously on two different levels
  • Jack_Riches
    Jack_Riches Members Posts: 41
    Illuminati are just Freemason's who've reached a higher degree, thus being the "enlightened ones" or "the illuminated ones". YOU can be part of the Illuminati if u dedicate ur time,mind,body,nd soul. they aint secret, theyre private.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly. It's kind of funny I guess.
  • major pain

Exactly. It's kind of funny I guess.

lol its crazy to see folks come up with these wild theories that could only work in hollywood when the truth is boring as ?
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alvarez & all the other mason brothaz, how have freemasonry affected your lives???
    what's the positives n what are the negs???
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ probably something along the lines of having the same pros and cons associated with being a member of any given social club/fraternity? Or like a gym or country club or church membership? Things like status, brotherhood, etc. I dunno. Just my guess.

but man i dont believe in none of this illuminati ? .
  • TheLaureate
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    @TheLaureate the illuminate were no different then the masons in their quest for knowledge, so the entire point of mentioning them is pointless especially being that their order didn't survive the most powerful secret society that is the Catholic Church.

@FuriousOne

What did you get your knowledge from a Dan Brown novel? C'mon.

The secret societies are the preservers of occult (hidden) knowledge. They're not on a quest for knowledge (although some members like Francis Bancon have made some discoveries adding to scientific knowledge). The type of knowledge they seek is social engineering and technological enslavement.

And you think the organization didn't survive? Guess you never heard of Albert Pike and Guiseppe Mazzinni, the successors to Adam Weishaupt. The Illuminati predate the Bavarian Illuminati. The Bavarian Illuminati was simply the formalization of the group with a name. They have decided to (as Adam Weishaupt suggested) abandon the name and operate under front organizations like the Bilderberg Group. Not to mention, several ex-Illuminati members have gone public and shared their background and knowledge to help expose the Illuminati.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2012
    The secret societies are the preservers of occult (hidden) knowledge. They're not on a quest for knowledge (although some members like Francis Bancon have made some discoveries adding to scientific knowledge). The type of knowledge they seek is social engineering and technological enslavement.

And you think the organization didn't survive? Guess you never heard of Albert Pike and Guiseppe Mazzinni, the successors to Adam Weishaupt. The Illuminati predate the Bavarian Illuminati. The Bavarian Illuminati was simply the formalization of the group with a name. They have decided to (as Adam Weishaupt suggested) abandon the name and operate under front organizations like the Bilderberg Group. Not to mention, several ex-Illuminati members have gone public and shared their background and knowledge to help expose the Illuminati.
    i don't know, this sounds like a Dan Brown novel as well
  • Jack_Riches
    He has certificates to prove he was deep in masonry nd the illuminati. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVnYlSEvD9E
  • Jack_Riches
    my bad, the server kept sayin it was busy..didnt kno it was posting it tho.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    He has certificates to prove he was deep in masonry nd the illuminati. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVnYlSEvD9E
    so the theory is that a super-secret society that secretly runs the world hands out CERTIFICATES to prove you're in league with them? this is possibly the worst theory i have heard advanced today