Aliens and the Supernatural

BoldChild
BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Vote or die.

Aliens and the Supernatural 50 votes

I believe in ? (s) and the possibility of Aliens.
70%
blackrainKaiCracceRusmarin3zombieGot Em Shookhueybkkbullynotmeunspoken_respectKINGECWill MunnyMrCrookedLetterIoniz3dSPIRITZcoop9889NothingButTheTruthStoneColdMikeytoktaylorgoldenjaTheRicanKing 35 votes
I believe in ? (s), but I don't believe in the possiblity of Aliens.
2%
Arya Tsaddiq 1 vote
I don't believe in ? (s), but I believe in the possibilty of Aliens.
26%
bobbydrake2006700Karl.PILL_COSBYCoolJoeBodhiVulcanRaven7figzLou CypherBK ProductBoldChildLady_ZeeGold_Certificate 13 votes
I don't believe in neither, nor the possibility of neither.
2%
juan travolta 1 vote

Comments

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this thing on?
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ancient Aliens is the ? .
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is what going on?
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vader I do believe there is some type of prehistoric creature in loch ness.
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    first....who the ? really knows
  • TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    I clicked the wrong one - I'm obviously good at this. lol

lol What do you believe in then?
  • TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Anybody heard about Niburu?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bookworm wrote: »
    @Vader I do believe there is some type of prehistoric creature in loch ness.

true they wont find it till somebody die lol
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    ?
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe in all of it, aliens, ghosts, monsters, Bigfoot, etc..
  • theBlackbeard
    Saw a ufo with my own eyes, aint ? you tell me after that.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    I've had too many relatives who grew up in Jamaica is the 1950's and 60's for me to not believe in ghost.

My mom and her friend saw this dude who had died the day before walking on the side of the road.

My uncle saw a midget as a kid when he was playing in the woods and the dude just disappeared in the air.

If you speak to anyone who grew up in Jamaica back in the day when people use to bury their relatives in their yards, you will hear all types of stories about ghosts, rolling calves,etc.

As for UFO, Big Foot,etc. I do believe all that stuff exists, i believe there is a dimension that we are not familiar with yet that all these things can pop in and out of. I also think our brains haven't been fully tapped into yet, i think one day we will be able to tap into other dimensions and communicate with our ancestors and see the whole world differently.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭

couldnt it be military secret technology?

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why believe in a "? ", ? is crazy.
  • usmarin3

CracceR wrote: »

No way we have technology that goes past the speed of light, solved the problem of inertia, etc. Plus UFO's been spotted way past bible days, damn near every culture has documentation of UFO's, from Annunaki, Greek, Mayans,etc.

• theBlackbeard
    CracceR wrote: »

Dude it was a ball of light, ball of energy. Im pretty sure the military has secret tech,but what I saw was not of this plain.

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I was about to call Lady Zee a real ? .
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I've had too many relatives who grew up in Jamaica is the 1950's and 60's for me to not believe in ghost.

My mom and her friend saw this dude who had died the day before walking on the side of the road.

My uncle saw a midget as a kid when he was playing in the woods and the dude just disappeared in the air.

If you speak to anyone who grew up in Jamaica back in the day when people use to bury their relatives in their yards, you will hear all types of stories about ghosts, rolling calves,etc.

As for UFO, Big Foot,etc. I do believe all that stuff exists, i believe there is a dimension that we are not familiar with yet that all these things can pop in and out of. I also think our brains haven't been fully tapped into yet, i think one day we will be able to tap into other dimensions and communicate with our ancestors and see the whole world differently.
    and this is the same ? who doesnt believe in the illuminati and calls them "the boogeymen"

smh
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    believes in both.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe in ? (s), but I don't believe in the possiblity of Aliens.
    Im really in between the first two choices.....

I kind of think If actual aliens were ever to appear, they would only be demons physically manifesting themselves as the type of "aliens" the populous would expect. But who knows.....
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 wrote: »

and this is the same ? who doesnt believe in the illuminati and calls them "the boogeymen"

smh

WTF does Illimunati have to do with ghost/ufos, that's two different topics you dumb ? . Silly ass ? like you believe that the man has this masterplan to control the world and SOMEHOW IT'S THE WORLD'S WORST KEPT SECRET. lol ? sit your simple ass down, you ? always have some ? excuses for what's holding you back in life. There is a reason why it's mostly broke and unedecuated ? screaming Illuminati, i haven't seen or met one reputable intellect (scientist, professor, anthropologist,etc) who take any of these claims seriously.

Sick of you ? ? all of a sudden on Illuminati knowledge, ain't never took a ? anthropology, western civ,etc college class. Ya'll don't understand how dumb ya'll really look.
  • theBlackbeard
    That is the epitome of "ether"

Lmao
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a better chance of Aliens existing than ? .
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe we're not alone.

Speaking of which I was watching season 1 episode 6 of the x files, how trill would it be to have a ghost protecting ya ass?!