2»

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe in ? (s), but I believe in the possibilty of Aliens.
    my answer speaks for itself
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe in ? (s) and the possibility of Aliens.
    If y'all don't ? with Ancient Aliens, y'all need to ? with Ancient Aliens. Cool and intriguing.

http://youtu.be/MTs7MlliTac
  • VIBE
    Options
    Although Ancient Aliens is intriguing and dope, they do say a lot of dumb ? .
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqNSIlfaXnk
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited August 2012
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I've had too many relatives who grew up in Jamaica is the 1950's and 60's for me to not believe in ghost.

My mom and her friend saw this dude who had died the day before walking on the side of the road.

My uncle saw a midget as a kid when he was playing in the woods and the dude just disappeared in the air.

If you speak to anyone who grew up in Jamaica back in the day when people use to bury their relatives in their yards, you will hear all types of stories about ghosts, rolling calves,etc.

As for UFO, Big Foot,etc. I do believe all that stuff exists, i believe there is a dimension that we are not familiar with yet that all these things can pop in and out of. I also think our brains haven't been fully tapped into yet, i think one day we will be able to tap into other dimensions and communicate with our ancestors and see the whole world differently.
    and this is the same ? who doesnt believe in the illuminati and calls them "the boogeymen"

smh

WTF does Illimunati have to do with ghost/ufos, that's two different topics you dumb ? . Silly ass ? like you believe that the man has this masterplan to control the world and SOMEHOW IT'S THE WORLD'S WORST KEPT SECRET. lol ? sit your simple ass down, you ? always have some ? excuses for what's holding you back in life. There is a reason why it's mostly broke and unedecuated ? screaming Illuminati, i haven't seen or met one reputable intellect (scientist, professor, anthropologist,etc) who take any of these claims seriously.

Sick of you ? ? all of a sudden on Illuminati knowledge, ain't never took a ? anthropology, western civ,etc college class. Ya'll don't understand how dumb ya'll really look.

wtf are you talking about??

90% of the WORLDS wealth is controlled by 10% of its population. it is said that within that 10% exist "secret" societies or fraternities that work together to keep their grip on power.

you dont believe this, but you believe a midget was walking thru the woods one day and randomly disappeared?? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

when have i ever posted that this illuminati keeps me from being a success?? LOL smh at you automatically thinking about jay z vs former rocafella artists as soon as the word illuminati is spoken

hmmm lets see

fraternity of rich ppl with alot of power

or

midget disappearing in the woods

i think ill take illuminati for 2000 alex!!! LOL

jeopardy_l.jpg
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? aliens from outerspace are already on this planet.

23hk65e.gif
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe intelligent alien life is possible, maybe even probable. I don't believe in the supernatural.

kai_valya wrote: »
    since there are like 2 billion plus earth like planets in just the milky way, i think it'd be pretty safe to say that some kind of life exists on at least one of them

I remember reading that there are 100-200 billion galaxies in the observable universe and some galaxies have as many as 100 trillion stars yet some biologists argue that the likeliness of sentient life evolving on other planets is practically impossible, it seems likely to me, given those numbers. There may even be other universes which would increase the chances of there being other intelligent beings. I'd give anything to see them and learn about them if they do exist.

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had too many relatives who grew up in Jamaica is the 1950's and 60's for me to not believe in ghost.

My mom and her friend saw this dude who had died the day before walking on the side of the road.

My uncle saw a midget as a kid when he was playing in the woods and the dude just disappeared in the air.

If you speak to anyone who grew up in Jamaica back in the day when people use to bury their relatives in their yards, you will hear all types of stories about ghosts, rolling calves,etc.

As for UFO, Big Foot,etc. I do believe all that stuff exists, i believe there is a dimension that we are not familiar with yet that all these things can pop in and out of. I also think our brains haven't been fully tapped into yet, i think one day we will be able to tap into other dimensions and communicate with our ancestors and see the whole world differently.
    and this is the same ? who doesnt believe in the illuminati and calls them "the boogeymen"

smh

WTF does Illimunati have to do with ghost/ufos, that's two different topics you dumb ? . Silly ass ? like you believe that the man has this masterplan to control the world and SOMEHOW IT'S THE WORLD'S WORST KEPT SECRET. lol ? sit your simple ass down, you ? always have some ? excuses for what's holding you back in life. There is a reason why it's mostly broke and unedecuated ? screaming Illuminati, i haven't seen or met one reputable intellect (scientist, professor, anthropologist,etc) who take any of these claims seriously.

Sick of you ? ? all of a sudden on Illuminati knowledge, ain't never took a ? anthropology, western civ,etc college class. Ya'll don't understand how dumb ya'll really look.

"http://youtu.be/E0NAheMXhAk

???
    "It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
    The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in _this_ Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned."

quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote/george_washington_quote_b726

Its a historical fact that the illuminati does indeed exist. only with the advent of the internet has this become common knowledge. this is nothing new. and they are definitely sourced in history books as the cause of the French Revolution. read a book.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    there wasn't a "believe in the possibility of both" option so i didn't vote
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    could be the aliens are "gods"
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? made the aliens.
  • VIBE
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    could be the aliens are "gods"

Yes.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe in neither, nor the possibility of neither.
    fairy tale ? .
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    ? made the aliens.
    Then why is life on other planets not mentioned in the Bible?

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there wasn't a "believe in the possibility of both" option so i didn't vote

I didn't want the poll to be too long because ? would have been like "I ain't reading that ? ", so I meant for that to be implied. (implied as in, mentally insert or not insert "or possibility of ? " if you're reading 1 or 3) But that's really just meant for #3, since if you vote for one you pretty much also believe in the possibility of ? .

Believing in ? automatically disqualifies you from picking answer #3, but just believing in the possibility of ? does not disqualify you from picking #3.

Aliens would not be/are not supernatural, so I was a little bit more direct with them, since that is a simple matter of "oh ? , there's some bacteria like creatures on that planet."
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Lol @ that one dude who believes in ? but not the possibility of other life in this massive universe.
    Yeah its like if you believe in ? then you should believe in fairys,leprechauns,big foot,the loch ness monster and ghost.None of them have ever been seen,but people are convinced that ? exists.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    musicology1985 had some good info on the Illuminati. Peep his posts in this thread:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/20246/destroying-dmx/p2
  • Melqart
    Options

musicology1985 had some good info on the Illuminati. Peep his posts in this thread:

Whoa! that was probably the best condensing of Illuminati connections that ive ever seen, i think music really hit the nail on the head with that one, im impressed :), one of the most slept on posts here, with #1 being brother Waterproof's Hebrew Thread in my mind so far.
  • Melqart
    Options

Whoa! that was probably the best condensing of Illuminati connections that ive ever seen, i think music really hit the nail on the head with that one, im impressed :), one of the most slept on posts here, with #1 being brother Waterproof's Hebrew Thread in my mind so far.
  • Melqart
    Options

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meroe wrote: »

Yeah the crazy part is the way almost everyone just glossed over it like he didn't just crush the buildings.

I've tried to contact him, but I guess he's left the site.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    ? made the aliens.
    Then why is life on other planets not mentioned in the Bible?

Because the bible is not about aliens it's about us, ? does not tell us everything we are suppose to explore the world/universe and find/name things for ourselves. The bible is about what we need to know.