Why were they jealous of you?

Options
s_a_m_r_i_o
s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
If your friend, brother, sister, a co-worker, any other family member, a parent, people at school, people on the streets, etc. were jealous or envious of you, why? Any of these reasons:

-you have a good job
-wear nice clothes/shoes
-drive a nice car/have a house
-have good achievements/accomplishments
-you're in a relationship and they're not/yours better than theirs
-they're in a unhappy relationship while you're single living it up
-you're more attractive than them
-you're highly praised or looked up to
-you don't have kids
-you're better at sports and activities than they are

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INB4 Real Lady.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    INB4 Real Lady.

[img]http://ironicsurrealism.com/files/2012/03/not-This-? -Again.gif[/img]

We've heard her story a billion times already....
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all of the above
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    ***waits for real lady***

***prepares to read entire titangraph***
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know, me and those guys don't do to much talking.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TBH the only reasons someone would be jealous of me is cuz I don't have kids and I look good n/h. But I ain't ? .
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    -you have a good job
    -wear nice clothes/shoes
    -they're in a unhappy relationship while you're single living it up
    -you're more attractive than them
    -you're highly praised or looked up to
    -you don't have kids
    -you're better at sports and activities than they are

One or more of these has happened Im sure.

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The respect I get because of the things I can't I can't that they can't.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [RealLadyPost]I've never been the jealous type. And I don't do anything to invite it. Some people just don't like seeing others happy when their own lives aren't together.

My man wasn't even attracted to my cousin, but she still wanted what I had. I let her try, it was entertaining to watch. He told her he loved her. Her heart got broken and I kept it moving. I've never been one to get attached to people like that.

*6 paragraphs later*

I don't know why people are jealous of me. [/RealLadyPost]
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The reason why I say I don't know why they are jealous, is because I've been thru more than them. Most of them are jealous of the way I carry myself, or look. How u gonna judge me to have a easy life by the way I look. My life was more street than a lil bit, but I never got turned out on no hoodrat ? . I'm not saying I never ranned the streets like a hoodie...I just think some people are jealous that they do not know what I been thru. They keep putting me in the perfect life bracket and it's not true, my life wasnt perfect, so they are jealous of nothing, because what they are jealous of is makebelieve. Nobody had that type of life. & I'm not the only female on earth with looks, so if they are jealous of looks they n eed to get over it. I came from the streets too, I sufered more than my enemies, it's like they are not happy unless I die.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    INB4 Real Lady.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @craig robinsons real lady post was better then @real lady1's
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [RealLadyPost]I've never been the jealous type. And I don't do anything to invite it. Some people just don't like seeing others happy when their own lives aren't together.

My man wasn't even attracted to my cousin, but she still wanted what I had. I let her try, it was entertaining to watch. He told her he loved her. Her heart got broken and I kept it moving. I've never been one to get attached to people like that.

*6 paragraphs later*

I don't know why people are jealous of me. [/RealLadyPost]
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    The reason why I say I don't know why they are jealous, is because I've been thru more than them. Most of them are jealous of the way I carry myself, or look. How u gonna judge me to have a easy life by the way I look. My life was more street than a lil bit, but I never got turned out on no hoodrat ? . I'm not saying I never ranned the streets like a hoodie...I just think some people are jealous that they do not know what I been thru. They keep putting me in the perfect life bracket and it's not true, my life wasnt perfect, so they are jealous of nothing, because what they are jealous of is makebelieve. Nobody had that type of life. & I'm not the only female on earth with looks, so if they are jealous of looks they n eed to get over it. I came from the streets too, I sufered more than my enemies, it's like they are not happy unless I die.

The timing of this boiiiii. Had me doin the Eddie Murphy Laff

http://youtu.be/JMplb_VQWkk
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady usin recycled material, smh