Josh had a really big heart, and he just loved giving people what they wanted.

Options
God-I_Am_Ether
God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
edited August 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Thursday, August 30, 2012

Man Shoves 10 Lbs Of Bacon Up His Ass & Dies

An attempt at viral fame ended in tragedy Monday when a 22 year-old social media intern took his love of internet humor too far.

A New Jersey man passed away late Monday night due to Sepsis, a bacterial infection resulting from a gastrointestinal perforation, following the ? insertion of precisely 10 pounds of hickory smoked bacon.

His mother said, “Josh had a really big heart, and he just loved giving people what they wanted.  When he told me about the project, I thought to myself, Josh is a smart kid and he’s made good at this Internet thing so far. What could go wrong?”

A childhood friend of Joshua's said she blames social networking for Joshua's death: “Every time someone posts something with bacon on it, people act like it’s the greatest thing, like they’ve never seen obscene amounts of bacon before. It’s like, look, I get it. Bacon is good. That’s objectively true. No one is saying that it isn’t. It’s just that there’s no need to fake an orgasm every time someone posts a picture of bacon. But with Josh… you just couldn’t tell him when enough was enough."

Once again, another perfectly good life is wasted due to a social networking related death.

Read more: http://www.937thearrow.com/pages/waltonandjohnson.html?article=10382957#ixzz259nzwVQ5

You know what's really crazy? People wanna see ? like this. The Internet has really shade some light on how twisted we as humans are. Day in Day out we try to consume as much bizarre ? as possible. Until one day we will be a numb society. Nothing will shock or amuse us. Not even 10lbs of bacon up the ? .

Sidenote: Every ? body has a big heart when they ? die! I'm sick of that ? !!

Comments