• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Scarygal_Poker
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    sniperk wrote: »
    @blackjack2012

Listen... I'm all about roastin' other posters and taking a joke when someone roasts me back.

But Chasin' Menz will write a titangraph about events that never occurred and then when I check him on his ? for spreading nonsense to the people, he diverts attention by turning the thread into ? innuendos.

? got banned like 16 times for douchebaggery and literally begged every mod on here to let him back with a promise that he would "be good".
    Dude, it is a hiphop based chattroom. If my account got clapped then I would move on...

The irony.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Scary gals will get poked.

Come on man
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The irony.

Methinks you don't know what "irony" means...

irony-1.jpg%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D373

• Chase N Bundlez
    sniperk wrote: »
    The irony.

Methinks you don't know what "irony" means...

irony-1.jpg%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D373

^Me thinks if u paid for that tattoo u should get ur money back since they spelled "nothing" wrong.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Yea, the misspelling is the point
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    So he intentionally paid his tattoo artist to spell the word wrong? Yeah, and the sky is red.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not sure if u guys know how funny this actually is...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    So he intentionally paid his tattoo artist to spell the word wrong? Yeah, and the sky is red.

Lmmfao I don't think the tattoo is his.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012

Lmmfao I don't think the tattoo is his.

So ur saying the pic is of another man?

Chi gets bashed for posting females elbows, knees and other random body parts, Sniper post males parts and it's ok.. IC logic.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    ? .. im too advanced for yall ? .

U dumb ? get ? on and trolled cuz u play defense too much, you always gotta be on the offensive.

If u had let me cook I wouldve showed u how to make a poster get emotional and offer to fight me.. simply by flippin everything against them.. ? says sumn sarcastic to u, "Yeah CB, u sure are an IC legend, ur such a winner", u play along with his ? and say sumn like "I always knew u were a fan but why it took u so long to come forward"... now they get angry cuz they aint mean it like that and u took it the wrong way (intentionally), that's when they start explaining themselves and get flustered.

^But yeah, posting/trollin/shittin 101.. thats the last free advice im giving u ? .. smh

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chase N Bundlez
    No thought required, being witty is sumn that should come natural, u either are or ur not.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    U got that random poster ? from me, ? .. cuz I said u were one the other day lol

Anyway, u go back n forth with SWJ for a whole page or 2 (he has been catchin u a lot lately I have to admit, lotta quotables)

But thats not ur lane, ur better being a random poster.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Yeah but u made ur bed when u said "I just log on to ? on ? ".. u cant go from shittin on ? to duckin threads and claiming ur just lol'ing at them.. thats seems like ur backtracking.

Its almost like Blank tellin me he's no longer repsponding to me.. but he's not a Copper or a Stew, toilets that get ? on and keep it moving cuz they not built like that, he's an aggressive, confrontational poster.

So just hand over ur "shittin on posters" card and join Cain, Copper, Stew, and the rest of the ? on the bench watchin the game handing out towels.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Thats true, I apologize for comparing u to those 2, they are terrible and should strictly post in the PR and Reason.

The boy Ruben got the drift, hopefully the cracka lover stops posting in here too.
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Cain1 wrote: »
    smh......

aye can u bring me some honeybuns, some sweet potatoe some cherrios some bacon wings, not pork but chicken bacon, some sweet tarts some fruit loops (yea loops made of fruit, who came up with that), burger king (a 11 with a hersher pie and..........watever drink, it doesnt matter) some chocolate donuts, some turkey wings made of chicken(not so wild, buffalo wings arent made of buffalo, false advertising) some milk, some eggs, some syrup, a really big plate damn this list kinda long like, damnnnnnn! one exclamation point, its that serious. its kinda cold outside, this is the best time to grow ice cream, winter, keeps its cold but u gotta have gloves to pick it, i should start a garden but u kno its only good in bluebells. y would they name a ice cream company bluebells i have no idea but its working for them like shazam, ? !.but back to the subject ummmm some pop tarts, the generic kind, ummm two tv's one silver and one purple, just to be on the wild side. i need to go to the north pole to tell santa slavery is not around anymore. them elves(elf plural, wild) are in unmodern day slavery, makin toys and ? , and there not recieving none of the profit. yea they get a profit, how do u think he can afford that big ole mansion, them suits, cause he gotta b like a 7x shirt. they work year round makin toys for hasbro and nintendo and toys - r - us. that giraffe is an escaped reindeer . but anyway finding nemo was a good movie i liked it. but back to the matter at hand or at computer ,whichever u prefer, i am (as u can see,) very hungry like i want to rewind time and go backk to applebees, lie erererrrrrr like vcr live that part over again. i need some popcorn, saltin crackers, chips ahoy, cerial, pudding, pudding pops, puddin ma's, puddin puffs, puffs of puddin wild. umm damn some starbust, cheese pizza, wit no cheese on it just mazzarella tho but damn like how u gn carry this acroos the hall i hope u gotta bike thats a long way, some syrup for the eggs, some new t-shirts, white pplese, a remote for thisdamn tv, but the fresh prince is on aaaaaaaaaah slide wit it slide wit it, this ? funny as helllike (yea its suppode to b together, check my spellin) like check my footwork, like it run laps or type letters. i got class at like 8 but i need to leave at 7 cause i heard its posta(yea) b a stampede at 7 45 and i cant b late so remember to go to school early but i think i might b eating pancakes so i dont me but its another reason to bring the aforementioned syrup aha thought i forgot bumbaclatt, haha lol like a nigaa trappe din jail hoody hoo but anyway its like 3 00 or more like 3 01, o but it just changed to 02 wow, haha or ahah its still ha in there but more like a hidden laugh. ? it im tired, diont start the festivities without me (not on some gayshit but on some waffle house ? ) im tired ? this im out

Can anyone here translate uneducated ? ?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    wow just wow...

@Plap... lol look at how excited u got this ? by mentioning all that food.. I could see him now just salivating.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is sad fat boy gone get some Twinkies and cry himself to sleep
  • Chase N Bundlez
    @Plap

Lol at defend myself to a ? fronting like he a hood ? . Your life is a lie fam you was HS nerd who went off to college got hooked up with some lame ? got kicked out of school and broke your grandma's heart. Troll these other dumb ? with that your hood ? tales. Your life consist of sitting on the porch watching ? bust shots and reporting it.

@CB

bruh.......your delusional is your ether

Damn Plap, he kinda ? on u with that one.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited September 2012
    Yeah but u made ur bed when u said "I just log on to ? on ? ".. u cant go from shittin on ? to duckin threads and claiming ur just lol'ing at them.. thats seems like ur backtracking.

Its almost like Blank tellin me he's no longer repsponding to me.. but he's not a Copper or a Stew, toilets that get ? on and keep it moving cuz they not built like that, he's an aggressive, confrontational poster.

So just hand over ur "shittin on posters" card and join Cain, Copper, Stew, and the rest of the ? on the bench watchin the game handing out towels.

Can anybody explain what game we are all playin? Somebody forged my signature for the sign up.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    ^This weasel been here 10 years and still aint realize the IC is one big "game".

He just admitted he dont look at it that way and that he takes his mod position serious as ? .. lighten up, the IC aint paying u, ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ts selfish as ? . Should have made this rate the poster about you thread.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    ^This weasel been here 10 years and still aint realize the IC is one big "game".

He just admitted he dont look at it that way and that he takes his mod position serious as ? .. lighten up, the IC aint paying u, ? .

What's the game? Are u a captain or referee since u know everything and everyone?

Am I winning or losing? Just curious b, I hate losing.