Class reunion letter lists 'white graduates only' party

Options
2»

Comments

• heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    Azad wrote: »
    Some people are just so ignorant. @heyslick and @ether, you guys gotta go see the world man. All this, what if blacks did it or the white congressional congress thing is plain stupid. This happens all around the world and its expected. In other words, any minority group can come together and form some type of coalition and be accepted. This isn't just a America or Black and White thing. All over the world, in any political system, there is likely a majority and a minority, and the minority create all types of coalitions and its always accepted.

In terms of America, you why there is a black congressional Congress? because the rest of the congress is the white congressional.

Travel and most importantly read a book yo.

Do me a favor and find out for yourself - google will help. Name some cities within America being run predominantly by black leadership. Let me know how successful they are...and just how good are they at managing said city? If you want leave out Detroit. Those students have every right to party within there own homes with whoever they want....& don't give ME that ? about some blacks wouldn't love to agitate situations like this.

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @heyslick There was a reason why I said some people are ignorant. You misses the whole point of that post. Re read it yo. Its cool to put your finger on the screen and follow the lines while your reading if it'll help. Don't worry. no one will laugh.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol they dont want them nothin ass ? cuttin up ha but the villie got them kuntry hoes speakin that french ? I had me a big thick fine red thang ohh wee man geez it gives me chills thinkin of her she kept a g fat boy full I think she put that hoodoo on me swear to livin gawn that ? had a kungfu death grip like it was gummin my ? thats that snappa that granpappy warned me about it was like she was stealin pieces of my soul every time we ? that was the only woman I was down bad after it took me a min to shake her but a young g bounced back
  • heyslick
    Options
    Azad wrote: »
    @heyslick There was a reason why I said some people are ignorant. You misses the whole point of that post. Re read it yo. Its cool to put your finger on the screen and follow the lines while your reading if it'll help. Don't worry. no one will laugh.

Your ALL OVER THE PLACE - stay focused. So some white kids want to party and have only like those who look and act like them - & you gotta whine cry and complain constantly about individual freedom - yet YOU REFUSE to see the point.BTW black students do these kind of things all the time & its always acceptable & you don't see any double standard? huh?

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    You left out the BLACK CONGRESSIONAL CONGRESS - can you image if we had the CWhiteC or say the NAAWhitepeople -- LMAO! actually you might be to on to something. IMO aren't black people known for there dominant genes....why would they wanna assimilate/or be equal...they wanna dominate everything don't they? e.g.,sports, entertainment etc.
    i love that you can no longer even debate the topic (in this case, the graduates' party) without rambling off into whatever unrelated "black guys doing stuff" topic is making you angry today.

• FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    reunions are all about reliving the good ol' days aren't they?
    well ? then why is anyone complaining they should be happy there is no cross burning and lynching and its something as small as a segregated party

Count your blessings where you can, bruh.
  • heyslick
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    You left out the BLACK CONGRESSIONAL CONGRESS - can you image if we had the CWhiteC or say the NAAWhitepeople -- LMAO! actually you might be to on to something. IMO aren't black people known for there dominant genes....why would they wanna assimilate/or be equal...they wanna dominate everything don't they? e.g.,sports, entertainment etc.
    i love that you can no longer even debate the topic (in this case, the graduates' party) without rambling off into whatever unrelated "black guys doing stuff" topic is making you angry today.

Not really - it's the blatant hypocrisy the really irks me. BTW the topic is about one group of individuals while the other group insist they should be included. Just maybe said group knows about things you don't & they have every right to do whatever they choose to do....are you opposed to personal freedom? BTW if black students had done the same,this wouldn't even be an issue...& why would one white person want to go to a all black party?....and they sure as hell wouldn't make a BIG DEAL out of it.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    BTW the topic is about one group of individuals while the other group insist they should be included.
    so how is this related to "IMO aren't black people known for there dominant genes....why would they wanna assimilate/or be equal...they wanna dominate everything don't they? e.g.,sports, entertainment etc"