Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hight waisted pencil are GOAT
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never worn a shirt-sleeve button-up with a tie. That's for Geek Squad. Always wear a longsleeve with a tie, unless you have a cardigan/vest/coat. And a nice set of glasses never hurt either.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love a pencil skirt. I wear one at least twice a week.

• FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never worn a shirt-sleeve button-up with a tie. That's for Geek Squad. Always wear a longsleeve with a tie, unless you have a cardigan/vest/coat. And a nice set of glasses never hurt either.

I can't take a man seriously if he wears a short sleeve shirt to the office - period.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FucktheIC wrote: »

I can't take a man seriously if he wears a short sleeve shirt to the office - period.

Preach. If your arms needs to breathe, roll those ? sleeves up.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can rock with that pencil skirt!
  • FucktheIC
    Options

I can't take a man seriously if he's creating fashion threads on a hip hop website - period.

I can't take a man seriously if he's creating fashion threads on a hip hop website - period.

No one laughed. Back to the drawing board.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the ? is this dead thread a sticky?
  • FucktheIC
    Options
    It's not dead, ? . I just been busy. I"m dropping posts this week. You ? have no appreciation for ? .
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the ? is this dead thread a sticky?

i was thinkin the same ? ..

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why ain't this in fashion forward.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good ? dropped in here so far
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just copped these for Fridays

IMG_0577.jpg
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was always taught a man should have a at least 2 nice dark suits and a nice watch
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cats are wearing bright striped socks to the job? Word? Lol okay
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Old news playboy
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    Old news playboy

I've been gone for a long time sir.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    was always taught a man should have a at least 2 nice dark suits and a nice watch

@aneed123 Agreed... you were taught well. Once you've finished school or have entered the workforce, you should have at least 1 navy and 1 grey suit. They should be of reasonable quality [spend decent money on it (cop a $500 suit on sale for $250) and get it tailored well (abt $80-100)] and you'll do well. With regard to a good watch, you don't need to spend a rack on one.. and please no diamond studded BS... get a nice piece Fossil, Timex, Lacoste all make a classic, professional watches that look professional. If you wanna step the game up, got with the Brietling, Omega, Rolex, Tag, Patek, etc... I'm an Omega man I take them above all others! but that's just me.

• ShencotheMC
    Options
    My TA told me to buy a new suit each year I'm in college. That way when I graduate I already got a weekday wardrobe.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S totally abandoned this thread...
  • king hassan
    Options
    Old news playboy

I've been gone for a long time sir.
    You ain't missed ?
  • aneed123
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »

@aneed123 Agreed... you were taught well. Once you've finished school or have entered the workforce, you should have at least 1 navy and 1 grey suit. They should be of reasonable quality [spend decent money on it (cop a $500 suit on sale for $250) and get it tailored well (abt $80-100)] and you'll do well. With regard to a good watch, you don't need to spend a rack on one.. and please no diamond studded BS... get a nice piece Fossil, Timex, Lacoste all make a classic, professional watches that look professional. If you wanna step the game up, got with the Brietling, Omega, Rolex, Tag, Patek, etc... I'm an Omega man I take them above all others! but that's just me.

I ve always been a fan of citizen watches..... their eco drive's are nice for bout $350. Dillards saty with pretty affordable suits that are name brand. Also keep ur dress shoes up kept
  • king hassan
    Options

I ve always been a fan of citizen watches..... their eco drive's are nice for bout $350. Dillards saty with pretty affordable suits that are name brand. Also keep ur dress shoes up kept
    I keep mines in the box and put taps on them as well. And I keep a supply of shoe polishes and brushes. My pops never left the crib without shining his shoes. He was a mailman too, and he kept those shoes glistening. He has the electric shoe shiner now. I still do the old spit shine
  • aneed123
    Options

I keep mines in the box and put taps on them as well. And I keep a supply of shoe polishes and brushes. My pops never left the crib without shining his shoes. He was a mailman too, and he kept those shoes glistening. He has the electric shoe shiner now. I still do the old spit shine

I was in the military so Uncle Sam taught me that kiwi show shine game lol. They got a old school shoe repair shop back home that I got to that fixes the bottoms when the wear so I can keep a nice pair of dress shoes up
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aside from fashion..what's ya'll thought on grooming..i about to start using the badger brush and the double edge safety razor on some old school ? ..i been browsing sites like:

royalshave.com
    classicshaving.com
    groominglounge.com (went there and got a pedicure)