sabertooth.jpg

Comments

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Granted im still super new to comics compared to yall, but in all my issues i dont think ive seen beast fight yet. Hes always with Pym or Stark doing the brains of the operation. I think Sabertooth is dead atm in the regular Marvel Universe so havent seen him in action at all.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sabertooth would tear Beast to threads
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Granted im still super new to comics compared to yall, but in all my issues i dont think ive seen beast fight yet. Hes always with Pym or Stark doing the brains of the operation. I think Sabertooth is dead atm in the regular Marvel Universe so havent seen him in action at all.

They brought him back.
  • jaxn
    Options

Beast is a genius, but he can throwdown too. if this was Sabretooth from his early years, i'd side with Beast. I may need to reconsider because I always see Sabretooth after getting his upgrade in these battles.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »

Beast is a genius, but he can throwdown too. if this was Sabretooth from his early years, i'd side with Beast. I may need to reconsider because I always see Sabretooth after getting his upgrade in these battles.

Isn't this kinda backwards. Didn't Sabretooth basically get watered down in later years. I mean early on, Wolverine was supposed to be absolutely no match for Sabretooth. Sabretooth basically tracked him down and whooped his ass on his B-day every year.

If it's a straight up fight, it goes to Sabretooth. Beast doesn't really have any physical advantages in this fight, and he doesn't have Sabretooth's skill or ferocity. Any confrontation where Beast can put his mind to work goes in his favor though.

• jaxn
    edited September 2012
    Options

Isn't this kinda backwards. Didn't Sabretooth basically get watered down in later years. I mean early on, Wolverine was supposed to be absolutely no match for Sabretooth. Sabretooth basically tracked him down and whooped his ass on his B-day every year.
    No Sabretooth got better over the years. Specifically when he received his Weapon X upgrade which gave him adamantium laced bones and amped his strength level...Sabretooth never used to beat up on Wolverine. In fact, it was the other way around. Sabretooth may have gotten the jump on Wolverine in an ambush or something but other than that, Sabretooth was always on the receiving end of a whooping
    If it's a straight up fight, it goes to Sabretooth. Beast doesn't really have any physical advantages in this fight, and he doesn't have Sabretooth's skill or ferocity. Any confrontation where Beast can put his mind to work goes in his favor though.
    You do know Beast is stronger and more agile than Sabretooth barring any upgrades right? Sabretooth has literally had his ass handed to him by Daredevil back in the day..this was before the upgrade..not taking anything away from Daredevil of course.
  • jaxn
    Options

No, Sabretooth became more formidable over the years, specifically after receiving a Weapon X upgrade which gave him adamantium laced bones and claws and amped his strength to the CL 10 range..unless you're talking about an ambush or something, Sabretooth never used to beat up on Wolverine. Sabretooth is Wolverine without adamantium
    You do realize that Beast is stronger and more agile than Sabretooth barring any upgrades right? I know that Sabretooth lost those upgrades, but he still may be a bit more powerful than he used to be.
  • jaxn
    Options

I'm not sure what's going on with my posts, but to answer this, no. Sabretooth got better specifically when he received his Weapon X upgrade..which gave him adamantium laced bones and claws and amped his strength to the CL 10 range..prior to that, he never used to beat up on Wolverine. I'm not sure where the idea that Logan isn't a match for him comes from when Sabes is nothing but Wolverine without adamantium. Wolverine pretty much always had Creed's number.

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People say Wolverine was no match for Sabertooth probably just because him attacking him on his B-Day every year was just some G-? , but he wasn't really whooping his ass every time he did it anyway.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beast doesn't have healing powers. He'll be roadkill.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Creed a killin machine, all that agility beast has goes out the window against sabertooth
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going with Beast because he's a genius. Smarts and some strength over brute strength.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YALL CRAZY! BEAST IS STRONG AS ? .. FASTER AND MORE AGILE THAN SABER TOOTH
  • jaxn
    Options
    YALL CRAZY! BEAST IS STRONG AS ? .. FASTER AND MORE AGILE THAN SABER TOOTH

exactly..like i said before i usually use Sabes after his upgrade with these battles..if we're talking standard portrayals of both, Beast is >>> Sabretooth..Weapon X Sabes would destroy Beast though.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    What comic are y'all reading. I've never seen beast do anything special nor any good feats and that ? is nowhere near as strong as sabretooth. He would get his ass whooped up and down, over and over and die instantly.

I could personally whoop Beast ass myself bruh.
  • jaxn
    Options
    you can check him out in Xmen and Avengers, he has plenty of showings..just how strong do you believe Sabretooth is?
  • jaxn
    Options
    Hank McCoy had superhuman strength before he mutated into his beast like form..in this form all of his previous abilities were amped..when he mutated further, he got even stronger...oh he also has a healing factor
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Researched, Beast is slightly stronger and faster, but everytime they fight Sabertooth destroys him basically. He's too vicious and heals too fast. Beast couldn't take him down if he wanted. Sabertooth wins.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sabretooth w/o a doubt niccah
  • jaxn
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Researched, Beast is slightly stronger and faster, but everytime they fight Sabertooth destroys him basically. He's too vicious and heals too fast. Beast couldn't take him down if he wanted. Sabertooth wins.
    when did they fight?
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    when did they fight?

A few times when he generally ? up the X-men, not sure about the issues, and he did ? up Dark Beast with ease.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Healing powers or not beast is a ? bruh.