Davis eyebrow
Davis eyebrow Members Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in Fashion Forward
Fact

Comments

• D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wouldn't say WOAT but def overrated. smh @ ppl paying $220 for those.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never was really feeling them like that either.

*shrug*
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one of my favorite kicks since 96...to say there woat is an opinion not a fact
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    cant agree only things i dislike about them is the price and them ? feel heavy compare to most kicks
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    comfortable sneakers.. i dont know of any others that have the same feel to them
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    false, foams are very comfy and they are very very hard to scuff up and they look new for years....T/S is clearly upset that his size was sold out when he got to the store
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they've recently been played out after the copper joints released but before that it was strictly real ? that use to wear them and dc/harlem ? also. collected them since 02 but had to stop some of the colors are just wack
  • DaBull
    Options
    dixinormus wrote: »
    they've recently been played out after the copper joints released but before that it was strictly real ? that use to wear them and dc/harlem ? also. collected them since 02 but had to stop some of the colors are just wack

fixed!
    baltimore/NY cats
    DC stole our steez as usual
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    Options
    negative, I seen dc ? with the og ? back in 97, b-more ? on some krs 1 ? , grumpy as ? and want to claim everything first. so they tell me though, all I know is harlem been riding with these since day 1, somebody getting killed for there pair on black friday watch.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so thats what them ugly ass shoes are called.they wack as ? and way over priced
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not into space shoes either, had them ? in the back in the day but now im a grown man
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate them... cant see what all the fuss is about
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    oi karl where you been at, why aint you been holding cardiff down in the football thread!!!??? you stole craig noone of us to haha
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can not say woat because these sneakers exist:

ugliest-sneakers.jpg
    display_image.jpg?x=225995

The foams aren't that great though - definitely not for the price.
  • water ur seeds
    edited September 2012
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

ugliest-sneakers.jpg

people where foams for fashion though, like with jeans and schitt... atleast those sneaks you posted people would wear to actually ball in (well the jordans anyway lol)
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    Options

ugliest-sneakers.jpg

people where foams for fashion though, like with jeans and schitt... atleast those sneaks you posted people would wear to actually ball in (well the jordans anyway lol)
    The Kobe's are a better ball shoe than the 15's. both are ugly though as for foams they've only been hyped up since the original eggplants sold out in 09. I remember that being the first gr foam people lined up for and then came the coppers and 2010 eggplants with ? glossy foam material. You can actually wear foams to play ball and there surprisingly a good shoe but really heavy. Mike bibby use to wear them in his Arizona days and some nba players today sporadically wear them also. And smh at folks complaining about the price, i have foams from the 90's early 2k that have been worn at least 100X times and still look good with zero creases and Jordan's/yezzy's that came out this year creases and scuffed after maybe 3-5X wears.
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    dixinormus wrote: »

ugliest-sneakers.jpg

The Kobe's are a better ball shoe than the 15's. both are ugly though as for foams they've only been hyped up since the original eggplants sold out in 09. I remember that being the first gr foam people lined up for and then came the coppers and 2010 eggplants with ? glossy foam material. You can actually wear foams to play ball and there surprisingly a good shoe but really heavy. Mike bibby use to wear them in his Arizona days and some nba players today sporadically wear them also. And smh at folks complaining about the price, i have foams from the 90's early 2k that have been worn at least 100X times and still look good with zero creases and Jordan's/yezzy's that came out this year creases and scuffed after maybe 3-5X wears.

im not saying you got can ball in foams, im saying that are ugly as fck and people dont just wear them to ball in, they wear them for fashion, with jeans and schitt... at least the 15s are used to purely ball in, i got 2 pairs, (the red 'prada' striped one, and the gold striped one) and purely balled in both, i never wear them out for fashion though, even though they look better then the foams lol but i do agree jordan and nike af1s and max's get the crease of death on the front/base
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want them stealths that come out in December. Real bad.
  • DaBull
    Options
    I want them stealths that come out in December. Real bad.

co-sign, them jet black joints are real tough, hopefully they wont be too hard to get since the black and red 11's come out in December also
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too expsensive for me, and ? say you gotta wait in line for em, smh.

I dont pay over $100 for shoes.

But foams look cool in certain colors if you know how to rock em and got small feet.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    those shoes were ugly back when I was in high school when they first dropped and are ugly now.... Like dude said grow and I cant wear those big ass kid shoes. DC cats were the first really rockin them too
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ^Stop the lies, NY cats was wearing em when they 1st came out back in 97'.. everyone i my JHS had em, well all the fresh ? who's parents had bread (me included).

Them DC ? startin rockin em when NY cats were done with em in the mid 2000's or so, when we went to exclusive SB dunks and AF1's and ? . Now, we rock everything, Amax, J's, AF1 (all whites only), Foams etc.. DC ? just primarily rock Foams so it look like they started the trend, but nah, thats us. They get credit for rockin NB's tho, thats bummy project ? kicks where im from tho, so they can have that.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I remember the Foams being big in NY when they first came out ? wasnt even being called foams just the "pennys"
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FOAMS are garbage. Never understood the hype. Every hood ? own a pair and act like their kick game is on a hundred thousand trillion.