Would the Joker be a good Marvel villain?

2»

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Punisher and joker would be an even match up. Wolvie would beat the ? outta joker. Spiderman will outsmart joker. Daredevils a ? and would get murked by joker.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how can joker outsmart a genius
  • 5th Letter
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    those arent canon and prove nothing
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Spiderman doesnt have it in him to ? Joker
  • Sour-Cream
    spiderman doesn't have to ? joker. He's smarter, stronger, faster than dude. Spiderman would beat the breaks off batman alone.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sour wrote: »
    spiderman doesn't have to ? joker. He's smarter, stronger, faster than dude. Spiderman would beat the breaks off batman alone.

Sounds like a spin off thread in the making...

• 5th Letter
    joseph sun wrote: »
    those arent canon and prove nothing

im posting them for the sake of it.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    I don't know. like most people said, in the Marvel universe, villains die much more often at the the hands of heroes. Them dudes give no ? about salvation and rehab'n the same ? over and over.

Joker would get off'd by a rackload of dudes: Wolvie, the Punisher, Spider-Man, Gambit, Cable, Bishop. Hell, I can see Cap and even Cyclops killin the Joker if he pushed them as far as he pushes Bats.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Sour wrote: »
    Punisher and joker would be an even match up. Wolvie would beat the ? outta joker. Spiderman will outsmart joker. Daredevils a ? and would get murked by joker.

Daredevil a ? ? DD is one of the most trillest G's you'll ever see in a book. If you think Batman is good, you should check out what the mystical ninja ? DD is capable of. He wouldn't hesitate killing the Joker
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the joker is a top tier villain and the premier psychopath in comic books. hes not easily killed and would remain that way in the marvel universe.

Joker is one of my favorite comic villains, but he is easily killed. Hell, he's been beaten to death once already and was brought back because Batman put him in the Lazarus pit. Joker is alive for the sole reason that his nemesis doesn't ? and there is no one in DC that goes around killing villains just to ? them. If the Joker was in Marvel, if no one else did, the Punisher would eventually ? him. It would be inevitable.

the thing is no one is going to write the story where the punisher kills the joker for good, and marvel has a lot of characters of its own the punisher should of killed, but hasnt.

Most of the characters the Punisher has tried to ? and hasn't either have superpowers, powerful organizations backing them, or something else that makes the difficult targets. Joker doesn't really have any of that. He's a villain that has benefitted from opposing a hero that doesn't ? . Again, Joker has been nearly killed more than once in DC only to be saved by Batman. I can't see any hero in Marvel, not even Spiderman, going out of his way to save someone like Joker.
  • Sour-Cream
    the joker is a top tier villain and the premier psychopath in comic books. hes not easily killed and would remain that way in the marvel universe.

Joker is one of my favorite comic villains, but he is easily killed. Hell, he's been beaten to death once already and was brought back because Batman put him in the Lazarus pit. Joker is alive for the sole reason that his nemesis doesn't ? and there is no one in DC that goes around killing villains just to ? them. If the Joker was in Marvel, if no one else did, the Punisher would eventually ? him. It would be inevitable.

the thing is no one is going to write the story where the punisher kills the joker for good, and marvel has a lot of characters of its own the punisher should of killed, but hasnt.

Most of the characters the Punisher has tried to ? and hasn't either have superpowers, powerful organizations backing them, or something else that makes the difficult targets. Joker doesn't really have any of that. He's a villain that has benefitted from opposing a hero that doesn't ? . Again, Joker has been nearly killed more than once in DC only to be saved by Batman. I can't see any hero in Marvel, not even Spiderman, going out of his way to save someone like Joker.

I just wish the writers would do some crazy spinoff saying joker is batman on some crazy fight club type ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got doom backing joker if joker was ever in marvel....

a ? as crazy as the joker would have all types of marvel heavy weight villians backing him... dude's just way to charismatic and diabolical...not to mention he has the potential to create complete chaos at any given moment....

knowing marvel writers....they'd keep finding ways give him powers just to keep a main hero busy while the villians execute another plan....then of course the finale would be joker taking his powers and finding a way too boost them to uncontrollable limits only to escape and ? a major characters loved one...

dude's just too much fun to ? off....... regardless how bad castle would want to....i can see castle pleading with doom he has no idea what he's about to do, and doom jsut laughing at that ? like "? please..i'm doom, i do what i want"

and let's be real.. who's jigsaw other than a watered down joker??
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joker awww Joker the writers of DC just like to keep that character around I'm surprised Todd never killed him. Any way if I was writing a crossover story I would have someone hire the Joker to ? punisher and then at the end both of them die . The Joker doesn't give a ? about his personal safety or anybody elses. Yeah most of the Marvel Feds would ? him but if he's going against them their supporting cast or love ones would also die . He's not playing patty cake with any marvel character so he would be dead but he taking a few others with him .