Wolverine..vs..Puma

Options
jaxn
jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in Quite Comical
How does Logan fare against one of Spiderman's villians?

Comments

• joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wolverine kills him.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    wolverine kills him.

Close Thread...Spideys Rogue Gallery Is Pretty Underwhelming
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    joseph sun wrote: »
    wolverine kills him.

Close Thread...Spideys Rogue Gallery Is Pretty Underwhelming
    word? Puma is faster and stronger than Spiderman..Spiderman's rogues gallery is pretty formidable considering you have the likes of Sandman, Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Carnage, Venom, Hydroman, Vermin, Puma, , Rhino, Kraven the Hunter..all of whom would give Wolverine a good fight, if not outright beat him.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like Puma is about as fast and strong as Spiderman, meaning he should destroy Wolverine with ease.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Puma is a killer too...not only is he stronger than spider...I didn't know he was faster...he just doesn't win. He will die in one strike. He has no distance attack or spudey sense. His strength isn't great enough to hurl wolverine to the sun or anything like that. He loses
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Spidey has the strength to ? Wolverine, rip his jugular or snap his neck or something of that nature, Wolverine said it himself. Puma is a ruthless killer with that same strength, he SHOULD win.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Spidey has the strength to ? Wolverine, rip his jugular or snap his neck or something of that nature, Wolverine said it himself. Puma is a ruthless killer with that same strength, he SHOULD win.

I would agree with you but, if he has to get that close to do it, he catches three claws to his ? ...you feel me?
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    Options

Maybe that would've worked bacc in the day, but in 2012 does it really seem plausible?

If Spidey is strong enough to break Logan's necc, wouldn't it be safe to say that a solid punch from the Hulk or Juggernaut should knocc Logan's head clean the fucc off?

I don't believe Spider-man can ? Wolverine.... I think Wolverine was just fuccin wit his head
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Maybe that would've worked bacc in the day, but in 2012 does it really seem plausible?

If Spidey is strong enough to break Logan's necc, wouldn't it be safe to say that a solid punch from the Hulk or Juggernaut should knocc Logan's head clean the fucc off?

I don't believe Spider-man can ? Wolverine.... I think Wolverine was just fuccin wit his head

Nah. This was before Wolverine's healing factor was amped up to ridiculous levels.