Survivor Philippines - Season 25

Options
TheBossman
TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!

Comments

• BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo real ? i thought this show was off the air..smh
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this season's already looking way better than the last one.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    this season's already looking way better than the last one.
    yeah it is, dude that got voted off thought he was a mastermind in the first 3 days.
    a couple cuties also.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? thought he had all his bases covered...it looked that way for a second..

They made the smart move though, you need a strong squad that way you have numbers going into the mergers

Then you can start making real moves, that big chested broad on the yellow team is tryin to make moves to early too

That black girl better hope they dont lose again, cuz i think she'd be next

Russell needs to go ahead and fallback

Since i think there will be 2 mergers and maybe a swap this might be a decent season
  • ali-phx
    ali-phx Members Posts: 49
    Options
    ya man Russell didn't learn from last time
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    Yo that redneck dude went out like a ? idiot on that first episode. But I still think Russel and that old chick were idiots for not breaking up the other two. Probst tried to break it down for them but i guess they already had their votes locked.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Yo that redneck dude went out like a ? idiot on that first episode. But I still think Russel and that old chick were idiots for not breaking up the other two. Probst tried to break it down for them but i guess they already had their votes locked.

she gone now. she was a cute little snow bunny, but that Brazilian chick abi got a nice ass.

i really cant gage the show so far because they really have been focused on the one group. but Johnathan and jeff getting together could be vicious.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    Yeah i'm gonna go ahead and call tonight's episode the best episode ever.

lol @ dude ? about obama at the end too. i know he feels stupid as ? right now.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Yeah i'm gonna go ahead and call tonight's episode the best episode ever.

lol @ dude ? about obama at the end too. i know he feels stupid as ? right now.

im still confused on how they DIDN'T vote out pete, i was confused as ? . it's clear abi maria needs to shut the ? up, she didn't need to expose the idol. and it was a good play on malcom's part to show the idol, but don't use it calling people's bluff.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    yo abi's ? pulled out the idol just because she wanted some attention. probst was looking at her like "i love this dumb crazy ? "

but yeah malcolm turned that whole situation around with that move - although he should have used it on pete. that's what probst was saying at the end about a missed opportunity.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    That was the wildest tribal ive seen...Abi is dumb as ? for pullin that idol out her body nice tho...that ? Penner peepin RC, ? i wouldve too...dont know how ? can be on an island wit RC, Abi, and Katie(?) and not try to smash...? Malcolm was the only one tryin to get his feel on with that blonde..

Facts of life tried to boss move, she probably sealed her fate with that

Skupin's a fool for not getting Pete out
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    Oh i would have had RC pregnant before she ever got voted out. At the final tribal she would have been able to vote for me twice.

but yeah blaire warner was trying to play the nice guy role and flipped it last night. if only pete wasn't such a ? idiot for a) believing malcom wasn't lying because he was nervous (wtf kinda logic is that?) and b) telling malcolm who told him in the first place.

but she might be able to pull something off if she and one other person plays both sides together. it would have to be two of them so they can always be the swing vote and whittle the other sides down from the middle. the problem is for her that guy is skupin and he's not only a ? but he's also an idiot and irrational voter.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    rc was one of them ? on survivor that got more attractive as the show went on, i don't know, maybe it was the beach weight loss. but she was fine as hell but time she left.