Android Tablet or Ipad

Options

Comments

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qtipp73 wrote: »
    really rage? I thought I told to lay off with benchmark scores and ? . 95% of people couldnt tell u how the ? those charts would benefit their usage. ur a ? steve jobs groupie tooting the apple horn like they dont spend enough on marketing already u gotta go in every forum related to android posting some useless charts and ? . NEWSFLASH: THE APPLE STORE STILL DONT WANT UR ? ASS SO MOVE ON MY ?

Are you done you wack ? . Go back to posting parties with male strippers.
    Same for tablets as with phones. Android OS >> iOS -> Android Product >> iProduct.

But seriously, that's what it comes down to. No one gives a ? if one tablet can load up a page .653 seconds faster than another one. People care about the ease of use and whether it can do what they want it to, and nothing affects that more than the OS. It really just depends on what you prefer.

LMAO....no you straight up TROLLING. Not even ? Fandroids like yourselves truly believe this.
  • rage
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    @Rage cracks me up...but seriously tho, how you feel about that Jonathan Levi dude's promotion? Do you think its a good thing for the software of Apple or bad? I know they don't want to be another Nokia.

And on the real, the bought iphones has been on a decline...down by 15 percent I believe

1) I'm glad Forestall's gone, he has let two products out the gate that haven't been up to Apple's standards, (maps, and Siri). His skumorphic designs were hideous and extemely gaudy. He was stifling iOS growth with his petty ? , and was hated at Apple.

2) SIR Jon Ive, is the designer that is responsible for the hardware designs, which has been head and shoulders above anything on the market for a decade now. But the best move is the promotion of Eddie Cue, he was directly responsible for the integration of iTunes and the iPod, he's the one that got all the record companies to drop DRM from their songs and agree on single tier pricing. He's going to be instrumental for the Apple TV to provide on demand programming.

3) iPhone sales have never been higher, they have risen 56%, and sold 26.9 million iPhone's as of Oct.

Once again the net proves how out of touch they are with what happens in the real world. Oh...1.5 million PLUS iPad Mini's were sold over the weekend.....1.5 million PLUS!
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you just capitalized SIR, like that is what I should call him? LOL...corny, like I said. I don't give a ? he's a knight...maphuka can still get a nyquil delivered to his jaw...

Man...its so easy to go to a site that favors Apple and get your information like it is for me with Android. The difference is, I deal with unbiased information...if Apple was GOAT at this current time...I would happily give them props

The problem with the Apple fanbase is that...

"...many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

But let a smart man read that ridiculous post of yours @Rage...if the changing of the guard is happening, that means iphone sales have been lower. Must be, if they are making radical decisions that leaves the mold of what Steve Jobs wanted in software. Which was making software the same as real world things. Things such as the simple page turning effect of a book placed into the phone. Jonathan Ive been often vocal about not liking the 'old ways' of Steve Jobs. So they must be behind...you don't fix what isn't broke, correct?

How come I know more about your ? than you do? If you weren't such a Apple fanatic, maybe you could see the truth. Apple has spent more on R and D projects than others, yet somehow they are behind when it comes to innovation.

Not to mention, that court case loss with Samsung isn't a good look for them either. That apology letter lessens them as the so called "Gods" in forefront technological advancements with their products.

Apple is no longer king bruh in the phone department. SG3 has shown this. Then you got to worry about HTC. Apple has been stagnant for too long. Yall on iphone 5...5...fif...1,2,3,4,5...and yall just now getting a bigger screen and better Retina display? LMFAO!!!!

Get your knowledge up bruh...you don't have to stand in a sinking ship just to prove its not sinking...what's the sense in that?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Does iphone have flash?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got dayum y'all ? still fussing over Apple vs Android? Smh
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Thank you for that fine commentary ? ...
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for that fine commentary ? ...

No problem ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    really rage? I thought I told to lay off with benchmark scores and ? . 95% of people couldnt tell u how the ? those charts would benefit their usage. ur a ? steve jobs groupie tooting the apple horn like they dont spend enough on marketing already u gotta go in every forum related to android posting some useless charts and ? . NEWSFLASH: THE APPLE STORE STILL DONT WANT UR ? ASS SO MOVE ON MY ?

Same for tablets as with phones. Android OS >> iOS -> Android Product >> iProduct.

But seriously, that's what it comes down to. No one gives a ? if one tablet can load up a page .653 seconds faster than another one. People care about the ease of use and whether it can do what they want it to, and nothing affects that more than the OS. It really just depends on what you prefer.

LMAO....no you straight up TROLLING. Not even ? Fandroids like yourselves truly believe this.

This post is real ironic. lol You want to say I'm a troll and call me a "Fandroid" because I like the Android OS better than iOS. It takes a real phone ? rider (I can't even believe there are people like that) to act like it's not even possible that people can like one OS better than another.

I posted a series of videos from an iPhone user where he explained step by step why he felt like the Android OS is better. If you like the iOS better, that's fine. I can't knock you for that, but you're an idiot if you think that you have to be some mindless drone to like Android over iOS.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rage
    Options

This post is real ironic. lol You want to say I'm a troll and call me a "Fandroid" because I like the Android OS better than iOS. It takes a real phone ? rider (I can't even believe there are people like that) to act like it's not even possible that people can like one OS better than another.

I posted a series of videos from an iPhone user where he explained step by step why he felt like the Android OS is better. If you like the iOS better, that's fine. I can't knock you for that, but you're an idiot if you think that you have to be some mindless drone to like Android over iOS.

Do you have any idea how many YouTube videos I can post of iPhone/Android "users" trashing the other's operating system? Its ? YouTube....the fact that you would even think that some nobody's experience that he posted on YouTube is some sort of indictment is idiotic.

2nd the fact that the VAST majority of Android apps arent even optimized for tablets. They are just stretched out phone apps and are basically garbage is a undeniable FACT. Not an opinion, not a theory and not conjecture.....its a FACT. It is a FACT that the new iPad is the fastest and most powerful tablet on the market.
  • rage
    Options
    being able to right click accurately>>>>>>>

You right clicking on tablets now??? LMAO!! Fandroids never cease to amaze.
  • rage
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Did you just capitalized SIR, like that is what I should call him? LOL...corny, like I said. I don't give a ? he's a knight...maphuka can still get a nyquil delivered to his jaw...

Man...its so easy to go to a site that favors Apple and get your information like it is for me with Android. The difference is, I deal with unbiased information...if Apple was GOAT at this current time...I would happily give them props

The problem with the Apple fanbase is that...

"...many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

But let a smart man read that ridiculous post of yours @Rage...if the changing of the guard is happening, that means iphone sales have been lower. Must be, if they are making radical decisions that leaves the mold of what Steve Jobs wanted in software. Which was making software the same as real world things. Things such as the simple page turning effect of a book placed into the phone. Jonathan Ive been often vocal about not liking the 'old ways' of Steve Jobs. So they must be behind...you don't fix what isn't broke, correct?

How come I know more about your ? than you do? If you weren't such a Apple fanatic, maybe you could see the truth. Apple has spent more on R and D projects than others, yet somehow they are behind when it comes to innovation.

Not to mention, that court case loss with Samsung isn't a good look for them either. That apology letter lessens them as the so called "Gods" in forefront technological advancements with their products.

Apple is no longer king bruh in the phone department. SG3 has shown this. Then you got to worry about HTC. Apple has been stagnant for too long. Yall on iphone 5...5...fif...1,2,3,4,5...and yall just now getting a bigger screen and better Retina display? LMFAO!!!!

Get your knowledge up bruh...you don't have to stand in a sinking ship just to prove its not sinking...what's the sense in that?
    wn

LMAO!! So now your just going to make ? up out of thin air!! WOW!! NONE of what you posted is true...its YOUR OPINON...stop trying to pass this garbage of ass facts. You know ? all about what went down or why it went down.

Please do not ever...ever bring up the S3 in the same breath as the iPhone5 its simply not on its level in any capacity. EVER!

The iPhone5 is FASTER than the S3 in every conceivable way. FACT
    The iPhone5 has the better screen than the S3. FACT
    The iPhone5 has a better camera than the S3. FACT
    The iPhone5 is thinner and lighter than the S3 while being far better built. FACT
    The iPhone5 comes with the latest iOS. The S3 is still stuck on ICS. FACT

The S3 is the biggest POS to ever hit the phone market. The thing is one big joke of a phone.

P.S. HTC just agreed to a licensing deal with Apple where they will pay them $8 for every phone they sell.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • rage
    Options
    Does iphone have flash?

Adobe and ANDROID doesnt even support Flash any more....Apple won that battle.
  • rage
    Options

? , when some ? needs an opinion on which male stripper to hire for a party they'll ask...if not shut your ? dumpster ass up.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Do you have any idea how many YouTube videos I can post of iPhone/Android "users" trashing the other's operating system? Its ? YouTube....the fact that you would even think that some nobody's experience that he posted on YouTube is some sort of indictment is idiotic.

2nd the fact that the VAST majority of Android apps arent even optimized for tablets. They are just stretched out phone apps and are basically garbage is a undeniable FACT. Not an opinion, not a theory and not conjecture.....its a FACT. It is a FACT that the new iPad is the fastest and most powerful tablet on the market.

You really are an idiot huh? One that obviously lacks reading comprehension. You said that only a "Fandroid" would believe the statement I made. I pointed out that there are iPhone users that would agree that the Android OS is better than the iOS. It's irrelevant whether it's on Youtube, Twitter, or written on a bathroom stall. The point is your comment was dumb. There are clear differences between the two OS and clear benefits on both sides.

And I think you need to go back and look at the definition of the word "fact." Your belief that the Android apps are garbage for tablets is not a fact. It's an opinion and a dumb one, considering there are plenty of apps in the market meant for tablets not to mention that Jellybean consolidates things for both phones and tablets and apps compliant with Jellybean will work correctly on both phones and tablets. Now that's a fact. Learn the difference.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • rage
    edited November 2012
    Options

You really are an idiot huh? One that obviously lacks reading comprehension. You said that only a "Fandroid" would believe the statement I made. I pointed out that there are iPhone users that would agree that the Android OS is better than the iOS. It's irrelevant whether it's on Youtube, Twitter, or written on a bathroom stall. The point is your comment was dumb. There are clear differences between the two OS and clear benefits on both sides.

And I think you need to go back and look at the definition of the word "fact." Your belief that the Android apps are garbage for tablets is not a fact. It's an opinion and a dumb one, considering there are plenty of apps in the market meant for tablets not to mention that Jellybean consolidates things for both phones and tablets and apps compliant with Jellybean will work correctly on both phones and tablets. Now that's a fact. Learn the difference.

My reading comprehension?? ? you're ? said tablets....I called you a dumb fandroid because anybody who thinks the Android TABLET OS is better than iOS tablet OS is a Fandroid your out here talking about iPhones....and I dont give two ? if the own an iPhone/Android/WP8 or a ? can and some string. They're opinon is just as irrelevant and inconsequential as every other nobody.

Stop posting this garbage as facts. You havent the slightest clue as to what your talking about and nothing you posted was even remotely true.

Android Tablet App
    285097-cbs-news-for-android-tablets.jpg

iOS Tablet App
    285112-cbs-news-for-ipad.jpg

Android
    285096-collegehumor-for-android-tablets.jpg

iPad
    285114-collegehumor-for-ipad.jpg

Android ESPN
    285101-espn-scorecenter-for-android-tablets.jpg

iPad ESPN
    285106-espn-scorecenter-for-ipad.jpg

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2401676,00.asp

• rage
    Options
    Netbook>>>>>>>

Werd....make sure to cop that BetaMax and Floppy disk as well.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/250055/are_netbooks_dead_the_prognosis_is_grim.html
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Werd...make sure to cop some new ? and a bag of oreos for your weird ass apple groupie postings
  • Universalmindstate
    Universalmindstate Members Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You guys are intellectually funny as hell....got me laughing over here. All arguments sound quite
    convincing...this would be a difficult decision for the twelve juries to conclude on...got to go!!!
    my head is spinning! X_X
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

My reading comprehension?? ? you're ? said tablets....I called you a dumb fandroid because anybody who thinks the Android TABLET OS is better than iOS tablet OS is a Fandroid your out here talking about iPhones....and I dont give two ? if the own an iPhone/Android/WP8 or a ? can and some string. They're opinon is just as irrelevant and inconsequential as every other nobody.

Stop posting this garbage as facts. You havent the slightest clue as to what your talking about and nothing you posted was even remotely true.

Android Tablet App
    285097-cbs-news-for-android-tablets.jpg

iOS Tablet App
    285112-cbs-news-for-ipad.jpg

Android
    285096-collegehumor-for-android-tablets.jpg

iPad
    285114-collegehumor-for-ipad.jpg

Android ESPN
    285101-espn-scorecenter-for-android-tablets.jpg

iPad ESPN
    285106-espn-scorecenter-for-ipad.jpg

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2401676,00.asp

Dog you're an idiot completely incapable of making a cogent point. First of all, you can show as many apps as you want. An OS is not just the apps that run on it fool, and showing that 5 of 6 apps re terrible out of the thousands of apps that are currently available is pointless.

And once again you non reading dumb ? , I never said that the Android Tablet OS was better than the iOS tablet OS. I said that whether it's phone or tablet, a person will have their preference based on the OS. And once again, if you're going to make a claim that anyone who thinks one OS is better than another is a fanboy, then pointing out that there are some who use one phone but still believe in the superiority of the other OS makes your ? comment null and void. It doesn't matter if you care what they say, the point is that their existence directly contradicts your point and makes you look stupid. Not that you aren't completely capable of doing that all on your own.
  • RespectedGENlUS
    RespectedGENlUS Members Posts: 53
    Options
    There are good things about all the mobile operating systems. That's why I have an Android Phone and an IPAD. I really prefer the iOS for tablets, but that's just my preference.
  • allisoncomm
    allisoncomm Members Posts: 24
    Options
    I do like both and I have both. In terms of performance, I feel like the Androids do better. However, in terms of looking good, iPad definitely wins. These iPad mini cases are pretty dope. I doubt the Android tablets have these types of cases.

Also, there are just so many more apps on iOS than the Android. I wished there were as many apps on Android though... I have a droid phone so everything just syncs better on Android instead of the iOS. There are some cross-platform syncing options but it's not the same.

Overall, I'd get an Android. But Apple does have it's upsides like more apps and etc.