Was The Joker Apart of The League of Shadows?????

2»

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    And some of you are missing the point. ? the comics and regular storyline, I am talking about strictly The Dark Knight Trilogy. That trilogy created its own storyline.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH At These Prisoners Of The Moment Ass ? ...On Par Or Better Than Godfather Trilogy? GTFOH....HIstory Will Remember Nolan's Trilogy One OF The Greatest COMIC BOOK Movies Of All Time...While Coppollas Films Are Universally Considered To Best FILMS In History....One Last Thing....Avengers >>>>> That Abortion Known As The Dark Knight Rises
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "agent of chaos" Joker is just one interpretation of the character. Most other versions magnified the "clown prince of crime" aspect of his character, with him rarely being serious or actually wanting people to die.

TDK Joker didn't give a ? about elaborate weapons, money, collaborating with others, etc. In a sense, I'm glad he didn't return to DKR because he wouldn't play second fiddle to Bane. In "Batman: The Animated Series", that was his character 95% of the time with the theatrics and jokes. He was just a shill and attention ? with a violent man-crush.

Clown Prince of Crime
    a77_2cfec3acb2.jpg
    jokers$.jpg
    0.jpg

Agent of Chaos
    Joker.gif

Joker pre-Joker... peep "The Killing Joke"
    Jokerorig.png
  • mason8377
    mason8377 Members Posts: 1
    Yes strictly Nolan's trilogy. All his weapons. He was trained to ? . Pencil trick anybody? His accses to ? the Comishener. Ra"s says u are defending a city so courupt we have infaltraifed every level of its infurstructure. When he gets captured. No prints no labels. As states in bb. U can't leave any sign. His whole plan. When he gets captured. He says u didint think I'd risk losing the battle for gotham's soul. He said he was a agent of chaos. I can get even more specific but I already banned pretty good ones. The team decided to change the ending leaving the joker out. So it never got to see what happened.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mason8377 wrote: »
    Yes strictly Nolan's trilogy. All his weapons. He was trained to ? . Pencil trick anybody? His accses to ? the Comishener. Ra"s says u are defending a city so courupt we have infaltraifed every level of its infurstructure. When he gets captured. No prints no labels. As states in bb. U can't leave any sign. His whole plan. When he gets captured. He says u didint think I'd risk losing the battle for gotham's soul. He said he was a agent of chaos. I can get even more specific but I already banned pretty good ones. The team decided to change the ending leaving the joker out. So it never got to see what happened.

Dope first post. Interesting theory.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, I think Dark Knight Joker was a former soldier with PTSD
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, I think Dark Knight Joker was a former soldier with PTSD

yea i read somewhere he was probably ex-military because of of knowledge explosive and you know..
    JokerBazooka.gif

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    rage wrote: »
    The Joker has never been a part of the League of Shadows. To even insinuate something like that would be an insult to the brilliance of his character.

This. Joker always rolls dolo. Always. Even when he does team up with other villains in the comics, that ? doesn't last and usually ends with Joker beating someone half to death lol.

There's a reason why this quote exists....

"When super-villains want to scare each other, they tell Joker stories."

Even if he WAS in the League....he woulda found a way to get kicked out lol. It's the kind of character he is. Joker doesn't follow orders from anybody, ? .
    JokerKing wrote: »
    And some of you are missing the point. ? the comics and regular storyline, I am talking about strictly The Dark Knight Trilogy. That trilogy created its own storyline.

And that storyline clearly never even hinted at such a thing. You got your headcanon, fine, but don't act like there's anything in the movies that proves it.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its possible, ledger died on us though lol, so were never gonna what Nolan wanted the third movie tl be about....unless there is an interview I missed? It could be plausible(considering the comics) that the joker was hired by Ra, but joker ? over Ra in the end.

? think about, Joker in jail after the dark knight, Bane breaks him outta Arkham and breaks the bat etc. Ra in the background. Joker ? up Bane/Ras plan. Could have been One epic movie if Ledger didnt die.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "agent of chaos" Joker is just one interpretation of the character. Most other versions magnified the "clown prince of crime" aspect of his character, with him rarely being serious or actually wanting people to die.

TDK Joker didn't give a ? about elaborate weapons, money, collaborating with others, etc. In a sense, I'm glad he didn't return to DKR because he wouldn't play second fiddle to Bane. In "Batman: The Animated Series", that was his character 95% of the time with the theatrics and jokes. He was just a shill and attention ? with a violent man-crush.

Clown Prince of Crime
    a77_2cfec3acb2.jpg
    jokers$.jpg
    0.jpg

Agent of Chaos
    Joker.gif

Joker pre-Joker... peep "The Killing Joke"
    Jokerorig.png

in the mask of phantasm anime, joker is an ex mobster lol.

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    For The Joker to belong to the League of Shadows would make no sense - he was all for anarchy and the League of Shadows wanted order. The League of Shadows had a goal, what was The Joker's except to ? ? up for the sake of ? ? up? Their methods (i. e. destruction of the current social order) could be compared but their ideologies completely contradict each other.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alkinduz wrote: »
    Its possible, ledger died on us though lol, so were never gonna what Nolan wanted the third movie tl be about....unqless there is an interview I missed? It could be plausible(considering the comics) that the joker was hired by Ra, but joker ? over Ra in the end.

? think about, Joker in jail after the dark knight, Bane breaks him outta Arkham and breaks the bat etc. Ra in the background. Joker ? up Bane/Ras plan. Could have been One epic movie if Ledger didnt die.

I always thought it woulda been dope if its 2 vilains that dont like each other try a ? batman

Like joker blows up school
    Bane blows up stadium..both tryna one up each other