The Rickey Smiley TV Show is the worst Black show I have ever seen.

Options
2»

Comments

• dlkmartin
    dlkmartin Members Posts: 1
    Options
    When I heard Ray J would be on the show I knew it would fail. People should do resume checks they would have know that what ever show he is associated with get cancels. His sister show, One on one, Whitney, yeah I said it. Now Ricky show he is a curse.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Black Church comedians are the worst comedians ever (Ricky Smiley, Steve Harvey,etc). How many whack ass Mrs. Jenkins jokes can you tell, they'r e a bunch of limited and pandering mfs. All them play into that Tyler Perry crowd.

never watched original kings of comedy post

Its GOAT they were all funny.

NOO! I was saying the poster I quoted probably didn't watch it...

I watched it the first time when I was 11
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For Some Reason I Thought This Thread Was Gonna Be About Tavis Smiley....LAWSE
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If i don't listen to this ? on the radio why why i want to watch it on tv?
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dlkmartin wrote: »
    When I heard Ray J would be on the show I knew it would fail. People should do resume checks they would have know that what ever show he is associated with get cancels. His sister show, One on one, Whitney, yeah I said it. Now Ricky show he is a curse.

Don't forget Sinbad's show.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "We miss robert, we miss robert".

I guess Nobody in this thread misses robert.
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    your placement & usage of the word horrendous was excellent. Kudos to you sir

I dont understand how Rickey Smiley is still getting this much consistent work. I cant for the life of me understand how people are still paying tickets to see dude. most of his jokes he's the only one laughing

dude is like the Gilbert Arenas of Black Comedy. Had one funny year (hosting Comic View in 1999-2000) and been milkin that & stealing money ever since
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His Dish Nation stuff is ok, thats because they have good chemistry, and short segments.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty good show