Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »
    interesting........... Words being typed in this thread
    u just got trolled... ha ha...
    d2Jgy.gif
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Let this be the last time I tell u ? , yall not ? with me.. u ? wit me u gon get this work.. thats what I do I give out that work.

Most u ? is from Tuskegee.. Vermont.. Idaho.. how in the ? yall thought yall was gonna win in a war of words against a smooth Brooklyn ? , when all we do is roast ? and pop ? .. do you know how many bodies I got at them lunchroom tables?

How much cats cut lunch and went to the library cuz of me, ? ?! Its always gonna end this way with ? taking cover and retreating when I turn it up on em... that's my word, my ? .
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol...this ? is losin it ...trolled into oblivion
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freshb651 wrote: »
    @Ms.Scorp,"nobody's coming at you".All I'm saying is if you think dude is a good troll for "getting the attention" of

the people he's supposedly trolling then what does that make Seeds,Matt,Max, etc who got your attention with

their tactics ? If you say all they're losers offline who got too much time on their hands to talk endlessly about you

what does that make CB ?

Ur overrating those guys when it comes to getting her attention.. Matt and Max was just noticed by her 2 weeks ago, prior to that where did u see her giving them attention?

Seedz is a dickrider, that's why he's a loser, he doesnt have a mind of his own and would put his sick mother on cam for a few lol's.

Plus I dont dedicate songs and videos in my spare time to people.. loser ? . I just do the same ? yall do, I just do it better.

Overrating ?,I don't remember for sure if it was one of them or not(Max says it was him),but someone had her

posting up her check stubs to prove she got paper. If that ain't effective trolling I don't know. Not to cape for

Seeds because the vids are kinda weird but,that's part of Seeds "gimmick" or "trolling",there was vids made for

a lot of posters from Westside Lu to PR and Kimi. And as far as saying that Seeds,Max etc have bad living

circumstances,how do you know they're not just trolling ?

Sidenote:did Joe Sun really call a ? a stud ? WTF
  • Chase N Bundlez
    @Ms.Scorp,"nobody's coming at you".All I'm saying is if you think dude is a good troll for "getting the attention" of

the people he's supposedly trolling then what does that make Seeds,Matt,Max, etc who got your attention with

their tactics ? If you say all they're losers offline who got too much time on their hands to talk endlessly about you

what does that make CB ?

Ur overrating those guys when it comes to getting her attention.. Matt and Max was just noticed by her 2 weeks ago, prior to that where did u see her giving them attention?

Seedz is a dickrider, that's why he's a loser, he doesnt have a mind of his own and would put his sick mother on cam for a few lol's.

Plus I dont dedicate songs and videos in my spare time to people.. loser ? . I just do the same ? yall do, I just do it better.

Overrating ?,I don't remember for sure if it was one of them or not(Max says it was him),but someone had her

posting up her check stubs to prove she got paper.
    If that ain't effective trolling I don't know. Not to cape for

Seeds because the vids are kinda weird but,that's part of Seeds "gimmick" or "trolling",there was vids made for

a lot of posters from Westside Lu to PR and Kimi. And as far as saying that Seeds,Max etc have bad living

circumstances,how do you know they're not just trolling ?

Sidenote:did Joe Sun really call a ? a stud ? WTF

I wasnt here for all that, I was just adding my 2 cents.. however, at the bolded.. its a lose, lose situation cuz the IC is filled with lames, thats why I stand out (shamelsss plug).. but back to what I was saying, if she doesnt post her stubs, she's a fronter and a fraud, if she does post it, she got trolled, FOHWTBS.. what I call it, is u guys got ? on, and are jealous it a take most of you 3 years to make what she makes in one... u guys should deal with it.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Oh im sorry, about Joe.. if ur familiar with his posts, u would know he's never hesitant to tell a male poster his body rocks. True story.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how is this trolling. this is just 17 pages of ? arguing. lol.
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    msgc48.jpg

PLUS DIMLY LIT ROOM AND WIG =

pMHLHTUEEOFHH.jpg

Joaquin-Phoenix-signs.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Random drop...

tumblr_m83deu2VbE1qe307ro1_500.gif

man there gotta be millions of gifs with hot chicks and nice ? and u just gon post a ? with a flabby ass? ? outta here

? that ? meat. FOH wit your assessment. Appreciate the gif and her ? clappin ways.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭

No I wouldn't.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

best in here acting like he wasn't finna do what he always does...

LOL
    LMAO BLANK DA GOAT!!!

come on son...
    ? is you sayin you see-we-us right now?
    huh?
    so, so, so you just gon act like you aint talking bout yourself right there too huh?
    word?

you dont do that ? ?

oh ok...

I see u was over there smoking that strong lastnight.

U do know I was speaking on ? who wait until a ? is being confronted by others and then get the courage to throw potshots instead of addressing ? on their own right ?

I don't do ? like that, and me choppin it up wit blank or throwing props his way has nothing to do with nothing holmes.

lets keep it moving though.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wana know what my living circumstances are...
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    showing ? to women on a male forum >> showing ? to a male and stalking other men on a male forum.

Go chase another man for attention, you ? ? .
  • Sour-Cream
    edited September 2012
    Historical facts about the IC:

Trolls that make posters catch feelings >> ? trolls that stalk men and admit to creating female aliases.

To be continued...
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Living with the fact it took a random ? off the internet to change ur life around <<<<
  • Sour-Cream
    meeting a random ? offline >> pretending to be a random ? .

sleeping on a random ? couch while she gets conjugal visits >> sleeping in your mothers boiler room while she gets conjugal visits.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Sour wrote: »
    meeting a random ? offline >> pretending to be a random ? .

sleeping on a random ? couch while she gets conjugal visits >> sleeping in your mothers boiler room while she gets conjugal visits.

Posting facts >>> Posting make believe

But its good to see ur finally fessing up to the bolded.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    INB4 I expose my other alias.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Ur ruining my e rep, thats gonna be 2 female aliases now smh
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta stop talking to myself wtf.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    No we dont, Fiat does it all the time.. if he can do we can do it.. I mean I can do it.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cb is pico ...wtf
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    INB4 I expose my other alias.

if you say jellybean that would be a shocking turn of events.