cb was soulja t

Options

Comments

• can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    As ? as the act of posting under a female alias is, this is not going to effect cb's social status on this site. If it was going to, the ambitiousone thread would have already gone platinum by now. It will not effect him because of two things. One being, cb admitted to the act himself. He didn't get "caught" per se, didn't catch him with his pants down, didn't blind side him with it. Also, he's got too much clout around here obviously. If mimi rides for you, no one can touch you lol.
  • can'tyoutell
    Options

Stopitfive wrote: »
    As ? as the act of posting under a female alias is, this is not going to effect cb's social status on this site. If it was going to, the ambitiousone thread would have already gone platinum by now. It will not effect him because of two things. One being, cb admitted to the act himself. He didn't get "caught" per se, didn't catch him with his pants down, didn't blind side him with it. Also, he's got too much clout around here obviously. If mimi rides for you, no one can touch you lol.

let me stop u right there bruh...
    CB has clout because Kimi got her cape out?
    9vlK1.gif
    shut yo ? up...

oh, he told me to shut up and called me dumb. And thinks that was a good diss. Carry on I guess, but next time you call someone dumb, try not being the dumbest poster on the site first.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol....no one on this forum is untouchable (except maybe pico).

I'm not some powerful force on this forum, I don't know what gave you that impression.....I'm just a regular poster....lmao.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lol, dude said you calling him dumb was wack and then continues to call you the dumbest.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cb isn't a new poster tho. No shade.
  • can'tyoutell
    Options
    Ahh gifs, I guess you have nothing to say. Why open up ya mouth if you can't finish it? And, no need to cape cole, he might be able to handle himself.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • can'tyoutell
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

I'm not some powerful force on this forum, I don't know what gave you that impression.....I'm just a regular poster....lmao.

Just as I predicted, all the attention is on me now. Like I said, this ain't gonna effect cb, he's got a lot of clout here, but maybe i did overestimate the power of you defending him.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Like I said he was trying ti be funny but it backfired. Now he's on salute status no BAWSE....

nh

What happened? Leave this place for 15 min and miss a months worth of ? lol
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

but scorp came in here like...

13220.gif

lol...CB is my ? ;;)
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • can'tyoutell
    Options
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

Just as I predicted, all the attention is on me now. Like I said, this ain't gonna effect cb, he's got a lot of clout here, but maybe i did overestimate the power of you defending him.

definitely...lol.

It's ok though you just got here so you're still figuring out how things work...no worries >:D<
  • Copper
    Options
    ^genius.
    first page post fail
  • Copper
    Options
    real homies dont let other homies live in basements
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

You seem consistently preoccupied with his living conditions. Why is that?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So who was behind manbitiousone? nh. Why was it banned and by who? I would like to give that mod a celebratory drink or blunt
  • Copper
    edited September 2012
    Options

You seem consistently preoccupied with his living conditions. Why is that?
    consistenly preoccupied = twice mentioning defender titan tittay avenger ??
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So who was behind manbitiousone? nh. Why was it banned and by who? I would like to give that mod a celebratory drink or blunt

lol @eternalmoney banned that poster for abusive behavior.

I dont think anybody knows for sure of the gender.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol @eternalmoney banned that poster for abusive behavior.

I dont think anybody knows for sure of the gender.

=D>
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is eternalmoney? I've never heard of that mod