Who's the biggest ? on the IC? Even shadows have feelings bruh.

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bread is super high in starch....
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. and Buttah.b
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du is unhealthy?

Holy ? , no one could've predicted this.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that hippo has an amazing smile
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Dro and Kat had a baby, it would be dark skinned.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Word to life, ? 's need stop bullshitting as if females can't/aren't ethering ? left and right

Ok cool....

Kimi, Kai, Jones, Tabby, and Zee.. any other female that get reactions is out of pity or an agenda, real talk.

Tabby been sonning ? ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai's reactions definitely ain't pity. Cold blooded she's been the past week man.
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    edited September 2012
    Options
    384297_10151163419664483_1051977063_n.jpg

Pretty sure people get killed for mocking him so I'm
    EarthquakeSmith.gif.opt.gif
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, yes you did dark.

Dudes think they can throw their little side shots all day and women are just supposed to 'not take it so seriously'..how about you 'not be such an ? ' instead?

BUT YO ASS RUN WHEN A FEMALE STEPS TO YOU.... BIG SCARY ASS
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Kai's reactions definitely ain't pity. Cold blooded she's been the past week man.

Without a doubt, and what sets her apart is that she will go at a poster with no provocation. I don't even have the heart to do that ? ....lol

Most chicks here, including me, only go in on someone if they come at us first.

Kai is just ruthless and that just makes her ? more entertaining....she definitely turns the tables...lol

• Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Oh and I agree with what Kat said as well, a lot of these dudes spark up beef with females thinking we're easy targets and then get mad when they get ? on.

Such is the case with SP, Fields, Max...etc.

Dudes get bitter as hell holding e-grudges for years because you hurt their feelings...

What part of the game is that?....lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    word ...kai be hitting ? with the unsuspecting african blow darts
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    lol kimi, i usually don't go at people unprovoked, but if i do it's more in fun than anything else, like a roast session.

Well yeah, but I find that it's often not the females that get butthurt. We get dissed and we hit back and keep it moving.

I've been roasted into oblivion and I'm not carrying grudges and stalking posters down who dissed me....lol

We're supposed to be the ones catching feelings but some of these dudes are astounding with the bitchassness and emotions they display when their feelings are hurt....it's just amazing...lol.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah man like I said kai keeps one in the chamber... but hows everyones afternoon going sofar
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Ok so far, I'm hung over as ? though :(
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dro, what are we gonna do with you? This was just...lol. Look, I'll pay Kai to do something for you man, I got you.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Oh and I agree with what Kat said as well, a lot of these dudes spark up beef with females thinking we're easy targets and then get mad when they get ? on.

Dudes get bitter as hell holding e-grudges for years because you hurt their feelings...

Eh umm kimi, I thought our beef was dead...

ok ? you.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Sour wrote: »

ok ? you.

It is dead, I'm obviously referring to what happened in the past because you did in fact start your beef with me when we used to be cool, and then get angry with me when I went back at you. It is what it is :-??
  • Sour-Cream
    Options

ok ? you.

It is dead, I'm obviously referring to what happened in the past because you did in fact start your beef with me when we used to be cool, and then get angry with me when I went back at you. It is what it is :-??

If you recall, I started the beef with you because I caught you being a hypocrite but that's just who you are ma.

I don't feel like going back and forth with your fallacies, I'll let that mex do my work.

• Ms.Scorp
    Options

ok ? you.

If you recall, I started the beef with you because I caught you being a hypocrite but that's just who you are ma.

I don't feel like going back and forth with your fallacies, I'll let that mex do my work.

Even if that were the case there are a lot of hypocrites online so what made you go at me when I was always nice to you and had your back?

I think the real reason was you trying to toughen up your "e-image" after the Jelly situation, so you went at me to gain points....it just didn't work out the way you hoped.

There's no need to go back and forth though, I was referencing a past situation and you're being overly defensive. We're straight
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Cool.

Hug it out ? ? >:D<
  • Sour-Cream
    Options