Guess ESPN NBA rankings Remaining top 10 order

Options

Comments

• jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Love at @ #7?

Anybody know what the TWolves record was after Rubio got injured?
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    woah316 wrote: »
    Looks like I'm gonna win so far...

Only person out of place so far is Kevin love on my list (and I know dwight will be too but I can't help if the world is on a man ? that is a spot up shooter with no defense)

DWill is right where he should be (@ #10 on the ESPN List). But to me, Rondo has surpassed him the past 2 years because like you said... DWill hasn't been on good teams. I think he's pretty much gotten a pass the past 2 years.

Rondo has surpassed d will and I may even go as far as to say Westbrook aswell, dudes bball IQ is light years ahead of Russ and he is a better defender a better playmaker and a better slasher, when rondo slashes he can score and find teammates and when Russ does he only looks to score, and rondo had a better series vs heat than russ
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin love should be like 15th. What the ? are these guys thinking? A perinial loser gets to get picked over Gasol, over Duncan...shm phshhhhh!!! Extra bogus
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on, you got Z.Bo out there, you got Dirk...the ? are these guys thinking?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Wade cant even get ranked higher than a 17 year vet @ his own position............sad sad
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stevie J voice; wwwoooowwwwwwwwwwww

They got Rose above Kobe?

Ok, so much for my list being right besides love... lol, that's some ? ... this ? barely even played last year, are you serious?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lol @ rose being top 5

I thought he shouldn't be higher than 10 tho? Lmao stupid ? who try too hard & don't even know the criteria shouldn't comment on others opinions
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Westbrook, Love, and Blake Griffin are too high

Rondo should be higher
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Kevin love should be like 15th. What the ? are these guys thinking? A perinial loser gets to get picked over Gasol, over Duncan...shm phshhhhh!!! Extra bogus

Number 1 in rebounding number 3 in scoring. If they went by what people's teams did last season Rondo,Duncan Wade , Westbrook would be top ten just off what they did in the playoffs. This is an individual ranking.
  • DaBull
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    lol Wade cant even get ranked higher than a 17 year vet @ his own position............sad sad

in b4........................................but but but he is the best defensive sg since Jordan. the ? Wade had like a 3 year prime lol.... FOH ? go read and post some more marbury quotes.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Chris Paul will be a top 3-4 player on this list that you cats put so much stock in "he's overrated" tho.Trash ? stay lookin stupid
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rose got Top 5 because all them dudes who voted, probably feel sorry for him. "He's a great kid"... "He's a great player"..."He's a leader"..."It's sad he had the injury"

He probably played 60% of last season, and obviously wasn't 2011 Rose --Not his fault-- But still.

I ain't mad at a Top 10 for him though.
  • DaBull
    edited September 2012
    Options
    you are just a funny online cat..lol you been mad ever since i sonned you way back in that magic (greatest laker) thread, had you makin up stats and awards about magic talking about how he had 7 mvps and what not cuz i was destroying you wit facts....dag bruh just take the L and move on.

thats y you pick on these low bball IQ cats in other debates so you can attempt to appear to be improving in the bball IQ department. all my opinions cause you to overcompensate but in a serious bball discussion i stay owning you, stick 2 pickin on them other casual bball fans instead of a historian such as myself

**nice Edit*** btw lol
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    you are just a funny online cat..lol you been mad ever since i sonned you way back in that magic (greatest laker) thread, had you makin up stats and awards about magic talking about how he had 7 mvps and what not cuz i was destroying you wit facts....dag bruh just take the L and move on.

thats y you pick on these low bball IQ cats in other debates so you can attempt to appear to be improving in the bball IQ department. all my opinions cause you to overcompensate but in a serious bball discussion i stay owning you, stick 2 pickin on them other casual bball fans instead of a historian such as myself

**nice Edit*** btw lol

Wait a minute you actually think that Kobe is a better Laker than Magic
  • blu197
    Options

**nice Edit*** btw lol

Shaq,Magic and Jerry West think so
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

**nice Edit*** btw lol

has magic ever thrown a team mate under a bus ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lmao look how serious this kid takes this place,it's like a personal battle to him stop typin paragraphs lame and I have no idea wtf you're talkin about neither you sonned ya self again
  • blu197
    Options

**nice Edit*** btw lol

What does that gotta do with the game of basketball??? You bringing up media ?
  • MC The Rapper
    Options

**nice Edit*** btw lol

it has everything to do with basketball because basketball is a team sport . Kobe Bryant is a ? teammate .
  • DaBull
    edited September 2012
    Options

**nice Edit*** btw lol

yes, you bring up the teammate thing like magic aint curse out Vlade all the time and even get paul westpaul fired as coach. man ya'll need to know the game instead of havin vendetta's against certain players. every superstar is demanding, thats how you win.

• MC The Rapper
    Options

**nice Edit*** btw lol

yes, you bring up the teammate thing like magic aint curse out Vlade all the time and even get paul westpaul fired as coach. man ya'll need to know the game instead of havin vendetta's against certain players. every superstar is demanding, thats how you win.

He got paul westhead fired too but Magic was a better leader as well . Kobe bryant is the only player I ever seen lose teams championships, and playoff series .
  • blu197
    Options

**nice Edit*** btw lol

it has everything to do with basketball because basketball is a team sport . Kobe Bryant is a ? teammate .

Lol that's why stars stay goin to laker land to play with Kobe huh
  • DaBull
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ^^^ yeah my bad, i spelled the coach name wrong i meant westhead!!! i agree that magic is a better leader but he is also a PG so i agree he is a better leader because he had the floor general instincts naturally from beginning

its also true that magic was a better leader than Kareem because he was more vocal and a better leader than jordan because he didnt berate or punch teammates in the face, but neither of that means he was a better basketball player than either one of them, same applys for kobe.

to your 2nd point, have you ever heard of the 1984 finals????? magic literally choked away the finals, just let time expire, it gets no worse than that. the true definition of losing ur team da chip. but he recovered, it happens...**shrug**
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    ^^^ yeah my bad, i spelled the coach name wrong i meant westhead!!! i agree that magic is a better leader but he is also a PG so i agree he is a better leader because he had the floor general instincts naturally from beginning

its also true that magic was a better leader than Kareem because he was more vocal and a better leader than jordan because he didnt berate or punch teammates in the face, but neither of that means he was a better basketball player than either one of them, same applys for kobe.

to your 2nd point, have you ever heard of the 1984 finals????? magic literally choked away the finals, just let time expire, it gets no worse than that. the true definition of losing ur team da chip. but he recovered, it happens...**shrug**

I meant with a good performance Kobe will lose you a game with a good performance. Having a bad game and the

team losing is one thing but losing a game after you chuck up about 25-30 shots . Oh and this ? has lost games

trying to prove a point . Like dawg stats is one thing intangibles is another compared to the greats in the Laker

franchise he should be at the bottom of the list . As far as free agents wanting to go to the lakers that has always

been the case . Its los angeles if they were still in minnepolis that wouldn't be happening
  • blu197
    Options
    ^^^ ? there are 2 teams in L.A and other cities that are just as good ? outta here with that "they're only there ? it's la" ?