124»

Comments

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    ^^^ yeah my bad, i spelled the coach name wrong i meant westhead!!! i agree that magic is a better leader but he is also a PG so i agree he is a better leader because he had the floor general instincts naturally from beginning

its also true that magic was a better leader than Kareem because he was more vocal and a better leader than jordan because he didnt berate or punch teammates in the face, but neither of that means he was a better basketball player than either one of them, same applys for kobe.

to your 2nd point, have you ever heard of the 1984 finals????? magic literally choked away the finals, just let time expire, it gets no worse than that. the true definition of losing ur team da chip. but he recovered, it happens...**shrug**

I meant with a good performance Kobe will lose you a game with a good performance. Having a bad game and the

team losing is one thing but losing a game after you chuck up about 25-30 shots .
    Oh and this ? has lost games

trying to prove a point . Like dawg stats is one thing intangibles is another compared to the greats in the Laker

franchise he should be at the bottom of the list . As far as free agents wanting to go to the lakers that has always

been the case . Its los angeles if they were still in minnepolis that wouldn't be happening

Ummm .......I think you got him confused With Carmelo. Kobe has actually won trophies while puttin up numbers.

hahaha that phoenix series says different 04 finals says different ? this year's exits to the thunder says different.
    you are just a funny online cat..lol you been mad ever since i sonned you way back in that magic (greatest laker) thread, had you makin up stats and awards about magic talking about how he had 7 mvps and what not cuz i was destroying you wit facts....dag bruh just take the L and move on.

thats y you pick on these low bball IQ cats in other debates so you can attempt to appear to be improving in the bball IQ department. all my opinions cause you to overcompensate but in a serious bball discussion i stay owning you, stick 2 pickin on them other casual bball fans instead of a historian such as myself

**nice Edit*** btw lol

Wait a minute you actually think that Kobe is a better Laker than Magic

yes, you bring up the teammate thing like magic aint curse out Vlade all the time and even get paul westpaul fired as coach. man ya'll need to know the game instead of havin vendetta's against certain players. every superstar is demanding, thats how you win.

He got paul westhead fired too but Magic was a better leader as well . Kobe bryant is the only player I ever seen lose teams championships, and playoff series .

When Magic cusses out a teamate he's a great leader. When Kobe cusses out a teamate for the same exact things magic did his teamates he's a bad teamate...you ? know how to keep the comedy going. ? got 5 rangs and he said Kobe loses teams chips and playoff series LMAO

he does and do you even know why Magic and Westhead had beef probably not the other muthafucka didn't even

know his name . How y'all claim to be laker fans and don't even know the history of the franchise is beyond me . Also

there's a difference between a Chucker telling you something after he's taken the whole team out of offensive rhythm

and the Point Guard who is a willing passer telling you something

I know that Paul westhead wanted to slow ? down and run the offense through Kareem more and Magic Johnson had different agendas. Magic Johnson was a high octane fast point guard who wanted to drop dimes on the fast break so he wasn't. Having fun anymore. Talk to somebody else. With that "you don't even know why westhead got fired" ? . In hindsight when Magic go to buss like" fire him or trade me type of ? what would you have done?

Anyways I don't See what that situation has To do with kobe being an alpha dog leader. He stuck up for Paul, stuck up for Bynum, criticized paul for playin like a ? when he did. Criticized bynum for not steppin up, coached the team better than mike brown when he was hurt I mean wtf?

Word that ? that can't even run a offense without chucking . Everybody and they momma know you have to get

your teammates involved in the offense. How can somebody criticize his teammates for not stepping up and won't even

pass them the ball . Its the psychology of the game. Somebody Brought up the Paul Westhead incident and rebuked

them they didn't know dudes name and I'm going rebuked you too . The Westhead situation was about the Lakers

offense being predictable not just because they wanted to run the offense thru Kareem . I would hate to play ball

with any of you Laker fans . Y'all shoot us out the game than look at me like I did something wrong . "Like you should

have been on the offensive glass."

aww ? stop capin. so what i aint know that old white manz name. point is you act like other players werent doin selfish stuff and i brought up Magic gettin his coach fired. then you gave a wack excuse that "its ok for a willing passer to be a bad teammate" thats a dumb nikka logic.

i guess its OK to be a criminal if you go to church twice a week??? point is all superstars do the same thing. only difference is how the media portrays them to us. Magic always was smiling and the white folks loved him which is why he is regarded so high. Fact is he was fortunate to play with the GOAT is whole career as evidenced by the lack of titles he won once Kareem retired.

no player has benefited more from being in LA than Magic.....#fact

Hahaha like dawg are you ? ? You can't hold people responsible but at the same time not give them the ability

to respond . So me you and dr. jek dude is playing ball . Everytime I come down court I'm shooting it don't matter if its contested whatever I'm pulling I think I'm MJ . Y'all don't even touch the ball . We down 4th quarter y'all outta rhythm , I'm getting doubled team I finally pass y'all the ball . Y'all missed a couple of shots we lose . Now i"m in yall face saying why didn't yall step up ? I know you laker fans are lil slow and slaves of moment haha but damn .
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ yeah my bad, i spelled the coach name wrong i meant westhead!!! i agree that magic is a better leader but he is also a PG so i agree he is a better leader because he had the floor general instincts naturally from beginning

its also true that magic was a better leader than Kareem because he was more vocal and a better leader than jordan because he didnt berate or punch teammates in the face, but neither of that means he was a better basketball player than either one of them, same applys for kobe.

to your 2nd point, have you ever heard of the 1984 finals????? magic literally choked away the finals, just let time expire, it gets no worse than that. the true definition of losing ur team da chip. but he recovered, it happens...**shrug**

I meant with a good performance Kobe will lose you a game with a good performance. Having a bad game and the

team losing is one thing but losing a game after you chuck up about 25-30 shots .
    Oh and this ? has lost games

trying to prove a point . Like dawg stats is one thing intangibles is another compared to the greats in the Laker

franchise he should be at the bottom of the list . As far as free agents wanting to go to the lakers that has always

been the case . Its los angeles if they were still in minnepolis that wouldn't be happening

Ummm .......I think you got him confused With Carmelo. Kobe has actually won trophies while puttin up numbers.

hahaha that phoenix series says different 04 finals says different ? this year's exits to the thunder says different.
    you are just a funny online cat..lol you been mad ever since i sonned you way back in that magic (greatest laker) thread, had you makin up stats and awards about magic talking about how he had 7 mvps and what not cuz i was destroying you wit facts....dag bruh just take the L and move on.

thats y you pick on these low bball IQ cats in other debates so you can attempt to appear to be improving in the bball IQ department. all my opinions cause you to overcompensate but in a serious bball discussion i stay owning you, stick 2 pickin on them other casual bball fans instead of a historian such as myself

**nice Edit*** btw lol

Wait a minute you actually think that Kobe is a better Laker than Magic

yes, you bring up the teammate thing like magic aint curse out Vlade all the time and even get paul westpaul fired as coach. man ya'll need to know the game instead of havin vendetta's against certain players. every superstar is demanding, thats how you win.

He got paul westhead fired too but Magic was a better leader as well . Kobe bryant is the only player I ever seen lose teams championships, and playoff series .

When Magic cusses out a teamate he's a great leader. When Kobe cusses out a teamate for the same exact things magic did his teamates he's a bad teamate...you ? know how to keep the comedy going. ? got 5 rangs and he said Kobe loses teams chips and playoff series LMAO

he does and do you even know why Magic and Westhead had beef probably not the other muthafucka didn't even

know his name . How y'all claim to be laker fans and don't even know the history of the franchise is beyond me . Also

there's a difference between a Chucker telling you something after he's taken the whole team out of offensive rhythm

and the Point Guard who is a willing passer telling you something

I know that Paul westhead wanted to slow ? down and run the offense through Kareem more and Magic Johnson had different agendas. Magic Johnson was a high octane fast point guard who wanted to drop dimes on the fast break so he wasn't. Having fun anymore. Talk to somebody else. With that "you don't even know why westhead got fired" ? . In hindsight when Magic go to buss like" fire him or trade me type of ? what would you have done?

Anyways I don't See what that situation has To do with kobe being an alpha dog leader. He stuck up for Paul, stuck up for Bynum, criticized paul for playin like a ? when he did. Criticized bynum for not steppin up, coached the team better than mike brown when he was hurt I mean wtf?

Word that ? that can't even run a offense without chucking . Everybody and they momma know you have to get

your teammates involved in the offense. How can somebody criticize his teammates for not stepping up and won't even

pass them the ball . Its the psychology of the game. Somebody Brought up the Paul Westhead incident and rebuked

them they didn't know dudes name and I'm going rebuked you too . The Westhead situation was about the Lakers

offense being predictable not just because they wanted to run the offense thru Kareem . I would hate to play ball

with any of you Laker fans . Y'all shoot us out the game than look at me like I did something wrong . "Like you should

have been on the offensive glass."

aww ? stop capin. so what i aint know that old white manz name. point is you act like other players werent doin selfish stuff and i brought up Magic gettin his coach fired. then you gave a wack excuse that "its ok for a willing passer to be a bad teammate" thats a dumb nikka logic.

i guess its OK to be a criminal if you go to church twice a week??? point is all superstars do the same thing. only difference is how the media portrays them to us. Magic always was smiling and the white folks loved him which is why he is regarded so high. Fact is he was fortunate to play with the GOAT is whole career as evidenced by the lack of titles he won once Kareem retired.

no player has benefited more from being in LA than Magic.....#fact

Hahaha like dawg are you ? ? You can't hold people responsible but at the same time not give them the ability

to respond . So me you and dr. jek dude is playing ball . Everytime I come down court I'm shooting it don't matter if its contested whatever I'm pulling I think I'm MJ . Y'all don't even touch the ball . We down 4th quarter y'all outta rhythm , I'm getting doubled team I finally pass y'all the ball . Y'all missed a couple of shots we lose . Now i"m in yall face saying why didn't yall step up ? I know you laker fans are lil slow and slaves of moment haha but damn .

I watch every laker game man. Its not that cut and dry as far as your analogy goes. Let's pretend like you reppin kobe like you just did. Lotta games if Me and Dabull ain't being aggresive when we get the ball and you the only one outta the 3 of us that can create your own shot and you know for a fact you get stlye on the ? guarding you.... you gotta do what you gotta do if we keep doing nothing with the ball! I wouldn't fault you for that, you gotta keep us in the game until I step up, and until DaBull steps up. You could try to pass us the ball all you want but if we don't make baskets because we not aggressive minded and we fumbling the ball all over the place you end up with 3 or 4 assist when you coulda had 7 or 8 then it looks like you didn't pass the ball when you actually did a lot. Thas how laker games go sometimes.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk but top 5 should be this IMO
    Bron
    Rant
    Kobe
    CP3
    D12/Rose
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kevin love is the only one in espn top 10 rankings that hasn't been to the playoffs
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    kevin love is the only one in espn top 10 rankings that hasn't been to the playoffs

only white guy also
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    1)Lebron
    2)Durant
    3)CP3
    4)Howard
    5) Love
    6) Westbrook
    7) D will
    8)Kobe
    9)Wade
    10)Rose

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

Playing as a guard and playing as Big man is totally different every time you come down the floor you fighting for position as a big man . So you have reward the big man thru out the game with the ball and let them work . As a guard you don't have to worry about rebounding as much as a big man . They working as much with the ball as without it. So they may not be as aggressive because they have been battling all night . So with all them skills kobe has and he can beat his man so easily how bout you get them dudes some easy layups. Again the psychology of the game . Nash knows how to get his bigs involved .