More outrageous sports decision: Bradley/Pacquio or Packers/Seahawks?

Options
Mister B.
Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Since both cause near riots on the IC and the sporting world, I had to ask which do you think was more ludicrous to watch.

More outrageous sports decision: Bradley/Pacquio or Packers/Seahawks? 22 votes

Bradley d. Pacquio (after losing about 9-10 rounds of fight)
63%
wilberdmillzDupacmarc123infamous114dbrazil412unspoken_respectcaddo mancoop9889Chi-Town BullyMister B.KeepOnPushingDR. JEKblackjack2012SleepwalkingInJapan 14 votes
Seahawks d. Packers (on last second TD that was clear INT)
36%
buttuh_bits....JOHN BStoneColdMikeykacee139KingJamalTheIraqdeemula420SecondChanceBro 8 votes

Comments

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pacquio was robbed more than the Packers were.

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bradley Vs. Pac

Bradley got his ass beat all night , cant say the same about yesterday game for either side
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The game last night could have went either way, Pac dominated damn near that whole fight
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac/Bradley and it's not that close. Seahawks could of at least won, Bradley at most won 2 rounds.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't see the fight ,but the game was bad refereeing through out the whole game
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at the other thread being mostly Seahawks/Packers and this thread all Manny/Bradley.

Ol' follow the leader ass ? .
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Pacquio decision was worst.

i mean 1 loss in the NFL won't hurt too much in week 3...... Packers should still make the playoffs. NFL records reset every year. But 1 loss in boxing hurts and stays on your record forever.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bradley over Pacquio was HORRIBLE but the ref at the bottom left of screen completely choked on that pass interference call.... Also the refs were able to go back and look at the play and clearly see Golden Tate didn't have the ball and they still gave the Seahawks the win.... We all know boxing is corrupt but the stupidity of those refs is WOAT.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etBpvypwbHo
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    this game could cost teams to miss playoffs if the Seahawks get a wildcard
  • TheIraq
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    this game could cost teams to miss playoffs if the Seahawks get a wildcard

And you know ? wanna see the Packers lose but that was a ? up way to lose lol
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Bradley over Pacquio was HORRIBLE but the ref at the bottom left of screen completely choked on that pass interference call.... Also the refs were able to go back and look at the play and clearly see Golden Tate didn't have the ball and they still gave the Seahawks the win.... We all know boxing is corrupt but the stupidity of those refs is WOAT.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etBpvypwbHo

I had the same reaction to both outcomes, I was probably more angry at the outcome of the Pacquiao fight, but the outcome of that game was more outrageous to me
  • TheIraq
    Options
    Yeah both were ridiculous though.... I just think ? get jobbed in boxing<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< getting playing in the NFL on a bogus call on Monday Night football.... Pacman didnt lose anything losing that fight but losing like that in a 16 game season (especially when you're a Super Bowl contender) just makes the NFL look bad...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac vs Bradley fight.

Bell bradley even said "Ima have to look at the tape"

One of yhe judges said "Bradley gave Pac a boxing lesson the whole night"
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I thing the Pacman fight was worse. Atleast the NFL officials have the fact that they are not professionals to fall
    back on. these guys prior to this were reffing Pop warner football and Lingeray women's leagues n ? . You ref pop warner you gonna get pop warner decisions. You got Refs from the Lingeray football ? you know damn well they not use to looking at the actual plays, they use to acting like they are but really looking at ass.

But the boxing ? where the jugdes arent Hellen Keller, Stevey Wonder, and Ray Charles seein a guy like Bradley get beat to the punch continuously for 10 outta 12 rounds and can still say Bradley won....smh im sorry but there was no excuse for that. In a dying sport like boxing there was even more of a need to get the decisions right, you got a whole sport in jeopordy in light of UFC ratings killing boxings and boxing not having an american good enough to win the heavy weight title. That fight is the single reason I will never order another pay per view ever again maybe unless floyd Mayweather get over his fears and get in the ring with Pac. Ima watch football again next week.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man that ? made millions of people not wanna watch boxing ever again....people not even really trying to support pacquiao or bradley's next fight...

? can't wait to see football this weekend...
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pacquio decision was worst.

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    It was like watching Roy Jones in the olympics all over again. straight tragedy.
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options