Another ? /obvious "comparison" from the Black Man, Larry Johnson vs Carlos ?

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LJ vs Blake would have been a better thread IMO...

i try not to compare players dat aint been in da league super long cuz we dont have enough body of work from them dats why i havent did Westbrook vs Steve Francis yet
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is soooo disrespectful to Larry Johnson.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    damn i kno a lot of yall dont like ? but for a few years he was a 20 nd 10 player aint like I compared Larry Johnson to Corie Blunt lls
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think LJ is the better player and one of my favs....
    but Yea ? are tripping calling ? a ? ...he's been underwhelming with the bulls, but he put together a nice run with Utah and was a legit all star.....some yall making it seem like he's kwame status or putting LJ on jordans level...its just not a good comparison..
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Larry Johnson
    damn i kno a lot of yall dont like ? but for a few years he was a 20 nd 10 player aint like I compared Larry Johnson to Corie Blunt lls

I'm a angry Bulls fan so its ? ? by default

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Larry Johnson
    see, this that ? that get me about this site sometimes All these young ass posters trying to act like they in the know about ? before their time...but its obvious they dont. They throw themselves under the bus w/ ? they say Thats rampant in the reason, and evidently, it goes down in cheapseats as well
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    deemula420 wrote: »

I'm a angry Bulls fan so its ? ? by default

i feel ya but who knows maybe he'll step it up dis year wit Rose out lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Larry Johnson was a beast before he f*ck his back up

Where is Larry Johnson nowadays?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Larry Johnson
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Larry Johnson was a beast before he f*ck his back up

Where is Larry Johnson nowadays?

I think he with the Knicks front office
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    see, this that ? that get me about this site sometimes All these young ass posters trying to act like they in the know about ? before their time...but its obvious they dont. They throw themselves under the bus w/ ? they say Thats rampant in the reason, and evidently, it goes down in cheapseats as well

stop cryin ? lol i said if anyone else wants to take dis premise they can make a thread out of it iont think yall saw some of da comparisons dat was tossed at me
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    i coulda made some 1 sided threads like David Robinson vs Dwight, Larry Nance vs Kevin Love, Iggy vs Pippen nd some ova ridiculous ones dat was suggested to me yall got ova 300 post yall can make da thread if my comparisons are wild offbase cuz its not as easy as yall think lol
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Larry Johnson
    lol axel u a cool dude and u funny as ? , but ur showing ur age with this ?

if u were around to watch this dude u wouldnt have dared to come out ur face w/ this silly ?
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    lol axel u a cool dude and u funny as ? , but ur showing ur age with this ?

if u were around to watch this dude u wouldnt have dared to come out ur face w/ this silly ?
    i remember him slightly wit da Hornets nd moreso wit da knicks i was mainly number crunchin wit dis comparison u win some threads u lose some if anyone who's older wants to take da premise they can im 19 nd im only doin guys i seen play
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Axel....bruh...lol

Maybe tomorrow's thread will be better. Lol

Monta ellis will be next lol
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Axel....bruh...lol

lol im trynna avoid da Kobe, Jordan, Wade, Lebron type ? next time i'll do dis i'll prolly have a betta matchup on deck
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PUSHER wrote: »
    These comparison suck

lol like i said any suggestions yall are free to make em

John Wall vs Rod Strickland

• #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Larry Johnson

i try not to compare players dat aint been in da league super long cuz we dont have enough body of work from them dats why i havent did Westbrook vs Steve Francis yet

I give you props for trying to do the comparison thing but it just seems like you pick popular names and stats instead of actually looking at what each player was good at doing. If you picked guys who's games were similar along with kind of close stats and the impact they had on there respective teams it would make for a more compelling case study. Sometimes you will have to pick players who most of these cats on here barely know in order for it to be a good comparison.

Either way I commend you for trying and I think the threads are cool because it does start decent discussions among everybody. So keep it up Axel but remember to do a bit more home work and not be afraid to pick less popular guys with solid game and stats that are similar. Real NBA heads will know who you are talking about
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    These comparison suck

lol like i said any suggestions yall are free to make em

John Wall vs Rod Strickland

Rod wasnt as athletic as Wall
  • BlackAX410
    Options

I give you props for trying to do the comparison thing but it just seems like you pick popular names and stats instead of actually looking at what each player was good at doing. If you picked guys who's games were similar along with kind of close stats and the impact they had on there respective teams it would make for a more compelling case study. Sometimes you will have to pick players who most of these cats on here barely know in order for it to be a good comparison.

Either way I commend you for trying and I think the threads are cool because it does start decent discussions among everybody. So keep it up Axel but remember to do a bit more home work and not be afraid to pick less popular guys with solid game and stats that are similar. Real NBA heads will know who you are talking about

yea I think ur right at da bolded I came close to makin a JR Smith/ Ricky Davis thread but i aint think dat thread would get any traffic but it seems like i gotta redeem myself wit these comparisons lls
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Larry Johnson
    I'm still taking Rod
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Axel....bruh...lol

lol im trynna avoid da Kobe, Jordan, Wade, Lebron type ? next time i'll do dis i'll prolly have a betta matchup on deck

Dont get me wrong, I appreciate what you doing though..

Your next thread gonna be like a great 90's player vs danny granger lol

I'm still taking Rod

Pause?

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Larry Johnson
    what are you 12?
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Like @#1hiphopjunki3 said ima prolly have to do players who weren't as high profile wit similar skill sets nd stats to make da comparisons nd votes closer i got an idea for tomorrow it might be 3 players but they wont be superstars tho
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    lmao @ da thread title change Peagle u was behind dat huh?
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Larry Johnson
    tumblr_l5z1oxTvDN1qzgjfco1_500.gif

are you serious bruh? grandmama vs the human lego character SMH