President Ahmadinejad speaks about Bible Prophecy! Destruction of Babylon and the 10 kings!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
The president of Iran, Mr. Ahmadinejad, has been stirring up the ? while at the U.N. this week. In one of his interviews President Ahmadinejad talked about ending "U.S. bullying" by ushering in a "new order". Later on in the same interview, he goes on to speak about forming a "new group of 10 or 11 countries to work to end the 18-month Syrian civil war." He said that the countries would be from the "Middle East and elsewhere." And that representatives of the nations would meet in New York "very soon."

Folks this is exactly what ? said would happen in the last days! The word of ? tells us that the nation of Iran would be stirred up in order to lead Babylon the Great to it's fateful trap. It's all going to be accomplished by 10 kings who will utterly destroy Babylon the Great by fire. And here you have the President of Iran calling for the destruction of the old order, which is the United States of Americas' global dominance, in order to usher in a new order! A new order that will be led by the 10 kings who will be the ones who utterly destroy Babylon the Great in order for the beast kingdom to rise!

The President of Iran is talking about Bible Prophecy my friends! Here is the interview right here so you can see for yourself!

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/26/ahmadinejad-new-world-order_n_1915548.html

Ahmadinejad Calls For New World Order

By CHRISTOPHER CHESTER and MARIA SANMINIATELLI

NEW YORK — After an hour of fielding questions about Syria, sanctions and nuclear weapons, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had enough. Now, he said, it was his turn to choose the topic – his "new order" which will inevitably replace the current era of what he called U.S. bullying.

Continuing his hectic pace of media appearances and diplomatic meetings, Ahmadinejad presented an air of boredom when it came to the hot topic on everyone's mind – Iran's nuclear program and the possibility of impending war. Whether it was feigned or sincere, he said he would much rather be talking about his vision of what the next world order might be.

Conveniently, it would be an order in which the U.S. and the traditional powers play a smaller role and every country has equal standing (though the state of Israel, he often predicts, will soon become a historical footnote).

"? willing, a new order will come and will do away with ... everything that distances us," Ahmadinejad told The Associated Press in an interview Tuesday, speaking through a translator. "All of the animosity, all of the lack of sincerity will come to an end. It will institute fairness and justice."

He said the world was losing patience with the current state of affairs.

"Now even elementary school kids throughout the world have understood that the United States government is following an international policy of bullying," he said. "I do believe the system of empires has reached the end of the road. The world can no longer see an emperor commanding it."

The interview was held on the sidelines of the U.N. General Assembly – Ahmadinejad's last as president of Iran. He was to address the assembly Wednesday morning.

He also discussed solutions for the Syrian civil war, dismissed the question of Iran's nuclear ambition and claimed that despite Western sanctions his country is better off than it was when he took office in 2005.

Earlier Tuesday, President Barack Obama warned Iran that time is running out to resolve the dispute over its nuclear program. In a speech to the General Assembly, Obama said the United States could not tolerate an Iran with atomic weapons.

Ahmadinejad would not respond directly to the president's remarks, saying he did not want to influence the U.S. presidential election in November.

But he argued that the international outcry over Iran's nuclear enrichment program was just an excuse by the West to dominate his country. He claimed that the United States has never accepted Iran's choice of government after the 1979 Islamic revolution.

"Everyone is aware the nuclear issue is the imposition of the will of the United States," he said. "I see the nuclear issue as a non-issue. It has become a form of one-upmanship."

Ahmadinejad said he favored more dialogue, even though negotiations with world powers remain stalled after three rounds of high-level meetings since April.

He said some world leaders have suggested to him that Iran would be better off holding nuclear talks only with the United States.

"Of course I am not dismissing such talks," he said, asked if he were open to discussions with the winner of the American presidential election.

Israeli leaders, however, are still openly contemplating military action again Iranian nuclear facilities, dismissing diplomacy as a dead end. Israel and many in the West suspect that Iran is seeking to acquire nuclear weapons, and cite its failure to cooperate fully with nuclear inspectors. Iran says its nuclear program is for peaceful purposes only.

Ahmadinejad also proposed forming a new group of 10 or 11 countries to work to end the 18-month Syrian civil war. Representatives of nations in the Middle East and elsewhere would meet in New York "very soon," he said.

Critics have accused Tehran of giving support to Syrian President Bashar Assad in carrying out massacres and other human rights violations in an attempt to crush the uprising against his rule. Activists say nearly 30,000 people have died.

Ahmadinejad said the so-called contact group hopes to get the Syrian government and opposition to sit across from each other.

"I will do everything in my power to create stability, peace and understanding in Syria," Ahmadinejad said, adding that he last spoke with Assad one year ago over the telephone.

Earlier this month, Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi announced the formation of a four-member contact group with Iran, Turkey and Saudi Arabia. But Saudi Arabia so far has not participated.

Ahmadinejad denied Iranian involvement in plotting attacks on Israelis abroad, despite arrests and accusations by police in various countries. He also vehemently disputed the U.S. claim that Iranian agents played a role in a foiled plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the United States last year.

Ahmadinejad will leave office next June after serving two four-year terms. He threw out numbers and statistics during the interview to show that Iran's economy and the lives of average Iranians have improved under his watch. Since his 2005 election, he claimed, Iran went from being the world's 22nd-largest economy to the 17th-largest; non-petroleum related exports increased sevenfold; and the basic production of goods has doubled. Median income increased by $4,000, he said.

"Today's conditions in Iran are completely different to where they were seven years ago in the economy, in technical achievement, in scientific know-how," Ahmadinejad said. "All of these achievements, though, have been reached under conditions in which we were brought under heavy sanctions."

Iran has called for the U.S. and its European allies to ease the sanctions that have hit its critical oil exports and left it blackballed from key international banking networks.

It was not possible to immediately verify most of Ahmadinejad's figures and claims. The CIA's World Factbook says Iran was the world's 18th largest economy last year, as measured by its gross domestic product. It said Iran's "GDP growth remains stagnant" and that the country "continues to suffer from double-digit unemployment and underemployment."

But the Factbook credited Ahmadinejad with spearheading a law to reduce state subsidies that drained the budget and mostly benefited Iran's upper and middle classes.

On other matters, Ahmadinejad said he had no knowledge of the whereabouts of Robert Levinson, a private investigator and former FBI agent who vanished in Iran five years ago. He said he directed Iranian intelligence services two years ago to work with their counterparts in the U.S. to locate him.

"And if any help there is that I can bring to bear, I would be happy to do so," he said.

He also claimed never to have heard of Amir Hekmati, a former U.S. Marine who is imprisoned on espionage charges in Iran. Hekmati was arrested while visiting his grandmothers in Iran in August 2011, and his family has been using Ahmadinejad's visit to New York to plead for his release.

In spite of Ahmadinejad's assertions on the importance of dialogue and respect for others, he has presented a hard line in many areas in this week's media appearances.

He refuses to speak of the state of Israel by name and instead refers only to the "Zionists." And when asked on Monday about author Salman Rushdie, he made no attempt to distance himself from recent renewed threats on the author's life emanating from an Iranian semi-official religious foundation.

"If he is in the U.S.," said the president of Iran, "you should not broadcast it for his own safety."
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    This is what the Bible says:

1. Iran is implicated in the destruction of Babylon! The ancient name for modern day Iran was the Medes.

"Look, I will stir up the Medes against Babylon. They cannot be tempted by silver or bribed with gold." Isaiah 13:17

"Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple." Jeremiah 51:11

"Prepare against her the nations with the kings of the Medes, the captains thereof, and all the rulers thereof, and all the land of his dominion. And the land shall tremble and sorrow: for every purpose of the LORD shall be performed against Babylon, to make the land of Babylon a desolation without an inhabitant."
    Jeremiah 51:28-29

2.Iran is the trap that ? sets for Babylon to be destroyed!

"I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD." Jeremiah 50:24

"Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:

9But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.

10For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.

11Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know."
    Isaiah 47:8-11

3. The 10 kings will carry out the total destruction of Babylon.

"And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast......And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the ? , and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17For ? hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of ? shall be fulfilled." Revelation 17:12-13, 16-17

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The 11th country that President Ahmadinejad ? about in his interview is a foreshadow of the antichrist. Here is the quote again:

"Ahmadinejad also proposed forming a new group of 10 or 11 countries to work to end the 18-month Syrian civil war. Representatives of nations in the Middle East and elsewhere would meet in New York "very soon," he said.

The Bible tells us that the 10 kings will form first and then the antichrist will be revealed after they form. The 10 kings must first destroy Babylon the Great and then after they usher in the "new order" which the Bible calls the 4th beast kingdom, the antichrist will be revealed.

The prophet Daniel was given a vision of what we are about to see take place here very soon. Here is the vision:

"After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things."
    Daniel 7:7-8

President Ahmadinejad is calling for the formation of a "new group" which will consist of "10 or 11" countries that will help to accomplish the goal of ushering in a "new order". This is bible prophecy happening before our eyes my friends. This is what the Bible says will happen. And guess what? We are at the doors of everything being fulfilled!

I pray that the LORD will give understanding to all those who seek the deep things of ? . May you open our eyes heavenly Father so that we me see your vision, your purpose, and your plan! Give us vision LORD! Give us wisdom LORD! Give us understanding LORD! Help us LORD! Lead us LORD! Have mercy on us LORD! Amen!
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ the meeting place being New York
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    LOL @ the meeting place being New York

The reign and rule of America is ending my brother. You have to prepare now in order to face the soon coming reality. The end of the age is upon us my brother and only those who know Jesus Christ will be able to endure what is coming.

This is real life my brother. This isn't a game West Brooklyn. The Prophecies are going to be fulfilled and they will be fulfilled in this generation! The time and season is easily discernible for those who have spiritual eyes to see. Don't be blind to the facts that are staring at you in the face.

Now is the time to get right my brother. Because when things do get hectic it will be too late for most people to understand the fire that they are in. Amen.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2012
    Options
    There are problems with your speculations brother DoU. First, if you notice, the article is cutting out important parts of the interview and painting the picture that the writer wants to paint.

1. He did not say his new world order would include violence.
    2. His willingness to have talks with the U.S. and even to have a meeting in the U.S. indicates that he is probably not planning anything violent against the U.S.
    3. His 10-11 country alliance is for the purpose of ending the Syrian Civil War and he specifically said that. The U.S. and the Syrian War were two completely different topics within the interview.

I do not think the president of Iran would talk wrecklessly and make threats against the U.S. in a U.S. news article, lay out his plan to destroy the U.S. in a U.S. news article, form an alliance of 10 countries for the sole purpose of destroying the U.S. and then meeting with those 10 countries in the U.S., NEW YORK, of all places.. it just doesn't make sense. Not saying that people don't lie or that it could not possibly happen but it looks, at least to me, like the chances are low. Being that his meeting is to be held in the U.S., one of the 10-11 countries could possibly be the U.S.

Also this excerpt from the Bible says that the ten kings have yet to receive a kingdom but will receive power as kings one hour with the beast. The Bible prophecy would then be off if the ten kings had power or ruled over any kingdoms beforehand. This doesn't add up to the President of Iran's claim that he will meet with 10 countries. He has to be meeting up with someone who has some type of leadership or power over the countries he plans to work with, imo. Enlighten me if you see something different
    "And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast......And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the ? , and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17For ? hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of ? shall be fulfilled." Revelation 17:12-13, 16-17

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2012
    Options
    What's up my brother west. Any article that you read will paint the same picture that is talked about in this article. These are the words that Ahmadinejad spoke. He is the one who is calling for a new world order, he is the one who is calling for the end of American dominance, he is the one talking about forming a "new group" of "10 or 11" countries.

1. Did he state that the new world order would be ushered in by violence? No.

But we have to be prudent my brother and read between the lines at times. This is what he said in the article:

"Now even elementary school kids throughout the world have understood that the United States government is following an international policy of bullying," he said. "I do believe the system of empires has reached the end of the road. The world can no longer see an emperor commanding it."

He likens America to being a bully. What does a bully do? Anything that bully wants, until somebody stands up to the bully. Usually when that person stands up to a bully, that person gives the bully a taste of his/her own medicine, which will most likely be a beat down aka violence. Thus we hear President Ahmadinejad saying that the bully is about to meet it's end.

And this is exactly what the Bible says would happen to Babylon the Great when she falls in 1 day and in 1 hour! It will happen suddenly and it will cause complete devastation.

"Shout against her round about; she hath given her hand; her foundations are fallen, her walls are thrown down; for it is the vengeance of the LORD. Take vengeance upon her; as she hath done do unto her."

2. We have to use some common sense my brother. We have to look at the track record of what the leaders of Iran have been planning and plotting since their revolution in 1979. The leaders of the country of Iran are absolutely determined to destroy the west. You can do google search after google search to understand that my brother. The leaders of Iran see the west as "the great Satan" which must be destroyed in order for Islam to rule the world.

The only reason why president Ahmadinejad talks about meeting in New York is because the U.N. Is located there. The U.N. Is international territory. It's where all of the worlds leaders go to my brother. Don't let him fool you my friend. He hates the United States. He has no respect for the U.S.A. That is why he is calling for the end of U.S. dominance. He wants a new world order.

3. Yes they were 2 different topics my brother, but again we have to read between the lines my brother. When you have a biblical worldview you will see things in a totally different light. In order for that to happen though, you must be born- again. You must be given a new nature, which is the Spirit of ? . The Holy Spirit is the one who opens believers eyes to see what's really going on.

You see the prophets all spoke about what we are seeing unfold before our eyes. The pieces are all lining up. And for President Ahmadinejad to call for a "new group" of "10 or 11 countries" to form in order to solve a crises in the world tells me that we are closer to the end than most people realize. What he said is very significant my brother because according to Bible prophecy the 10 kings will be the ones who destroy America and who will rule the world when the Antichrist is revealed.

The prophecy in Revelation 17 tells us that the 10 horns are 10 kings who don't have a kingdom yet. Well what does that mean? It means that they don't control the world. Right now Babylon the great controls the world. America is the sole super-power today.

"And the woman whom thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth." Revelation 17:18

You see America controls the world. And President Ahmadinejad is calling for an end to that dominance. The 10 kings will be the ones who end that dominance by destroying Babylon by fire.

"And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire." Revelation 17:16

Once Babylon is destroyed, a new order can be brought in. This new order will be headed by the 10 kings, who will in turn give their power to the Antichrist. Thus they will have a kingdom, which is total global ? . The prophet Daniel spoke about this kingdom in Daniel 7:7-8

"After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things." Daniel 7:7-8

The kingdom that the 10 kings haven't received yet, is the 4th beast kingdom that Daniel describes above. This is a global kingdom. Not just 1 country rulership. So while the 10 kings may have rule over a country right now, they still don't have a kingdom because it's not global rule which reigns over everybody.

President Ahmadinejad is emphasizing a shift in power by talking about forming a new group of 10 or 11 countries. He even told us that this new group is being formed to deal with a problem that the lone super power can't deal with. That problem is Syria.Even the mention of the syrian crises is eye opening. The prophet Isaiah tells us that longest inhabited city on planet earth will become a ruinous heap one day.

"The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap." Isaiah 17:1

So we see my brother that the pieces of the puzzle are coming together. My prayer for you is that you would recognize the signs of the times by being born again. Realize that we are living in tumultuous times and that the only way to endure it will be by total faith in the LORD Jesus Christ. He will protect you, lead you, and help you my brother. All He wants is your heart my brother. Will you trust in Hm today?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    I guess we will have to see
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    get outta here with that Yaltdabaoh fear mongering..the president of iran is promoting the same New World Order that Bush and Obama promote. They want wars so they can control the planet. You see the president of Iran doing the same Masonic symbols as Bush and other Illuminati members. Your Bible is also Masonic, why you think the freemasons use it?
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I know you going to get tired of me. Is the purpose of being "born again" is just to recognize the signs of the times? Moses may have known about the plagues of Egypt and was chosen by ? to forewarn Pharaoh, but it did not free him from sin.

If all that you are posting on this thread does come to pass, what does it really accomplish in the hearts of man? Israel had the best privilege of all to be lead out of Egypt under miraculous circumstances and yet among them some were "lost" afterwards. Do you think that maybe the issue it not whether or not ? leads us away from destruction...but whether ? delivers us from sin?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    If all that you are posting on this thread does come to pass, what does it really accomplish in the hearts of man?

This is my issue with the Bible. There is no point in destroying a nation (let's just get to the point --- It would be ? 's doing), most of which are Christians who do not even interpret the scriptures to be the warning of the annihilation of America. Even I can see this and I am not omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent.

What is the message? If everything that DoU describes does indeed happen, what is that supposed to make people think? That ? is to be feared and followed or else he will ? you with nuclear weapons?

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    Lol yea that's what it looks like it boils down to. Follow the bible or be killed with nuclear weapons.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I know you going to get tired of me. Is the purpose of being "born again" is just to recognize the signs of the times? Moses may have known about the plagues of Egypt and was chosen by ? to forewarn Pharaoh, but it did not free him from sin.

If all that you are posting on this thread does come to pass, what does it really accomplish in the hearts of man? Israel had the best privilege of all to be lead out of Egypt under miraculous circumstances and yet among them some were "lost" afterwards. Do you think that maybe the issue it not whether or not ? leads us away from destruction...but whether ? delivers us from sin?

How can I be tired of you my friend? "A servant of the Lord must not quarrel but must be kind to everyone, be able to teach, and be patient with difficult people." 2 Timothy 2:24

The purpose of being born again is to become a child of ? who has been forgiven of their sins, delivered from the wrath to come, and given a new nature who seeks to do the Fathers will.

A born again believer has already been delivered and freed from sin because of Jesus Christ victory on the cross. Sin no longer has reign, rule, or authority over us because Jesus Christ conquered sin, therefore grace, mercy, truth, love, and righteousness now rules over the born again believer. The book of Romans talks a lot about this.

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?" Romans 6:1-2

"For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace." Romans 6:14

That whole chapter is awesome. The believer has been set free from sin my brother. Does that mean that we will not fall and stumble? No. It means that we don't PRACTICE sin. Rather, we PRACTICE the presence of ? , righteousness, and holiness. We seek peace and pursue it. We follow after the Lord Jesus Christ in all of our ways, thoughts, actions, words, and deeds. Now if this seems foreign to you, you may need to do this:

"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?" 2 Corinthians 13:5

But back to the topic at hand, this thread accomplishes a lot of things my friend. How you say? By giving those who want vision understanding about the signs of the times. ? says this,Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."(Proverbs 29:18) Keeping the law means obedience to ? . Thus, ? has given His people warnings throughout His word about what they must do in the last days. Jesus Christ said "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." Luke 21:36

I'm doing what my Master tells me to do my brother. Which is to watch and pray. Watching requires vigilance, understanding, and insight. The Sons of Issachar did that in the Old Testament and were blessed for it by understanding the times in which they were living in. "And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do." (1 Chronicles 12:32) That account tells us that there were only 200 men who had understanding in those days. Thus, not everyone has understanding about what is going on in the times in which they are living. But ? raises up certain people and gives them certain spiritual gifts that enable them to discern both time and judgment.

So because I have recognized the spiritual gifts that ? has given me and I am using them by walking in my purpose, I must blow the trumpet to warn not only the body of Christ, but also those who are on the outside. Why? Well because of what ? says:

"1Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: 3If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; 4Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. 5He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. 6But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand."
    Ezekiel 33:1-6

This is my calling my friend. Allhiphop.com is just one avenue that ? has opened up for me to spread His word. Praise be to ? that He allows me to declare His truth each and every day that He allows me to see through many different avenues. So while I recognize that you may be my sanballat and Tobiah on this forum, the work of ? is still going to be accomplished my brother. If you will not hear, others will. So I praise ? for His word never returning unto Him void, but accomplishing the purpose for which He sent it. I pray that you meditate on what the passage of Ezekiel is saying. It's very dangerous to ignore the signs of the times my friend. DANGEROUS! DANGEROUS! DANGEROUS! The religious people in the days when Jesus first came played that dangerous game and Jesus Christ upbraided them for their Willfull ignorance! It's funny how it's always the "religious" people who seem to give the most fits when truth is presented. Truly there is nothing new done under the sun.

"The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven. He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 3And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?" Matthew 16:1-3

• wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    If all that you are posting on this thread does come to pass, what does it really accomplish in the hearts of man?

This is my issue with the Bible. There is no point in destroying a nation (let's just get to the point --- It would be ? 's doing), most of which are Christians who do not even interpret the scriptures to be the warning of the annihilation of America. Even I can see this and I am not omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent.

What is the message? If everything that DoU describes does indeed happen, what is that supposed to make people think? That ? is to be feared and followed or else he will ? you with nuclear weapons?

My brother, the word of ? answers all your questions.

1. Why does ? destroy nations?

"For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted."
    Isaiah 60:12

When a nation does not serve ? they are destroyed. History is littered with the remnants of ancient kingdoms who did not serve ? . They are examples for us today, to know that all nations come to an end because ? will not always strive with the sins of men.

America is about to have her turn soon. The sins of America are egregious. The Bible tells us why that is so in Revelation 17-18. Thus, Americas judgment is going to be doubly awful. No other nation on planet earth, outside of Israel, has been given as much light as the USA. But my how far she fell from such a lofty and prestigious position. At one time this country was always about Christ, now it is anything but Christ. ? is no longer wanted in this country and thus the harlot will be judged severely.

"How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. 8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord ? who judgeth her." Revelation 18:7-8

2. Gods purpose in the judgment is to cause severe trauma in order to turn the rebellious back to Him and judge those who will not repent.

"when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness." Isaiah 26:9

It takes trauma to wake people up. Look at the example of 9/11. When that happened, the churches were full of people! But only for a couple weeks. It's sad that it takes trauma to lead people to repentance, but ? knows us better than we know ourselves. Therefore He will use the last days to bring in so many people to His heavenly kingdom that the apostle John couldn't even number them when he was given the vision in Revelation.

"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands...And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb."
    Revelation 7:9, 13-14

So we see that ? will use the great tribulation to bring in the greatest harvest the world has ever experienced. Sadly many people will die in the process, but ultimately ? will triumph in victory! Read this passage of Isaiah to get a little picture of what the last days will be like and why ? is going to judge the world:

"1Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof. 2And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. 3The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word. 4The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. 5The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. 6Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left." Isaiah 24:1-6
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    Lol yea that's what it looks like it boils down to. Follow the bible or be killed with nuclear weapons.

"And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth."
    Zechariah 14:12
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? post a video... i got a.d.d.

A video of what my brother?

• Bodhi
    edited September 2012
    Options
    When a nation does not serve ? they are destroyed. History is littered with the remnants of ancient kingdoms who did not serve ? . They are examples for us today, to know that all nations come to an end because ? will not always strive with the sins of men.

What about places like Japan and Sweden, where the numbers of believers are much lower than the U.S.?
    Wikipedia wrote: »
    Of the developed nations, people in the United States were most sure of the existence of ? or a higher power (2% atheist, 4% agnostic), while France had the most skeptics (19% atheist, 16% agnostic). On the religion question, South Korea had the greatest percentage without a religion (41%) while Italy had the smallest (5%).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

The top atheistic countries are

1. China
    2. Japan
    3. Czech Republic
    4. France
    5. South Korea
    6. Germany
    7. Netherlands
    8. Austria
    9. Iceland
    10. Australia

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The whole world is going to be judged.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2012
    Options
    2. Gods purpose in the judgment is to cause severe trauma in order to turn the rebellious back to Him and judge those who will not repent.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil

e·vil
    adjective
    1. morally wrong or bad; immoral; wicked: evil deeds; an evil life.
    2. harmful; injurious
    3. characterized or accompanied by misfortune or suffering; unfortunate; disastrous
    4. due to actual or imputed bad conduct or character
    5. marked by anger, irritability, irascibility, etc.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

Why would ? 's judgment require evil and calamity; violence and suffering? Surely, an all knowing and all powerful ? would and definitely could resort to peaceful action as opposed to violent solutions. Even his actions against mankind contradicts his law for man as written in the Bible.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The whole world is going to be judged

No, you say that America is to be judged. America is not close to the top atheistic country. Why is America enemy number one when there are 10 other countries above America in terms of atheist population?

Wikipedia wrote: »
    less than 2% of the U.S. population describes itself as atheist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism#North_America
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil

e·vil
    adjective
    1. morally wrong or bad; immoral; wicked: evil deeds; an evil life.
    2. harmful; injurious
    3. characterized or accompanied by misfortune or suffering; unfortunate; disastrous
    4. due to actual or imputed bad conduct or character
    5. marked by anger, irritability, irascibility, etc.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

Why would ? 's judgment require evil and calamity; violence and suffering? Surely, an all knowing and all powerful ? would and definitely could resort to peaceful action as opposed to violent solutions.

? is extending mercy and grace right now my brother, but yet what is the world doing? Is the world increasing in godliness? Is the world seeking after the LORD? No. Look at your life my brother? ? is not judging you. Are you turning to the LORD? Have you repented? Have you cried out for forgivness? Not yet.

Thus ? will use the last days to turn many hearts back to Him. And yes, it will be terrible, ? , and violent. But the souls of men will ultimately be saved in the process. Fear not them who can ? the body brother. But fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in the lake of fire.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The whole world is going to be judged

No, you say that America is to be judged. America is not close to the top atheistic country. Why is America enemy number one when there are 10 other countries above America in terms of atheist population?

America is the harlot my brother. In the past she had a personal relationship with the LORD, but she cheated on the LORD and prostituted herself with the whole world. The Bible tells us to whom much is given, shall much be required. Therefore, because ? has given this nation so much light, the standards that she is held to is much higher than other nations.

• Bodhi
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Thus ? will use the last days to turn many hearts back to Him. And yes, it will be terrible, ? , and violent. But the souls of men will ultimately be saved in the process. Fear not them who can ? the body brother. But fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in the lake of fire.

It would be more intelligent, in my limited human understanding and knowledable opinion, to turn hearts back to ? in a peaceful manner as opposed to terrible violence. Let's say for argument's sake that ? did appear from the clouds and beheaded a nonbeliever in front of thousands of people. Why would anyone want to follow a ? who throws violent fits of rage without properly showing man the way to live? Being omnipotent, he has the capacity to do so, but according to you, he would rather ? me than teach and rehabilitate me. Would it not be better to show me the way by offering proof of his existence and give me the chance to live my life following his [peaceful] laws rather than saying "I give up" and murdering me in cold blood without giving me the chance to better myself as an individual and servant of ? ? No souls would be saved that way. More souls would be saved by going the peaceful route. At least, if I were ? , that's what I would do. But hey, I'm only a mere mortal. What do I know?