President Ahmadinejad speaks about Bible Prophecy! Destruction of Babylon and the 10 kings!

Options
13»

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to think like you. Get your ticket now while you're still alive. ? bless.

I also used to think like you. I thought that evil was because of satan and my argument ran like this: We deal with evil in the world because Adam gave the world to Satan by eating from the tree of knowledge. In this way, it's like if I give my friend a diamond. If my friend turns the diamond over to someone else, it is not moral for me to go to that 3rd party and demand the diamond back because I did not give the diamond to the third party. My friend was the responsible owner after I gave it over to him. Likewise, ? cannot take the world from Satan because it is not moral to do so and ? is all-wise and all-good. All he can do is direct us to him and it's up to us to make that choice. That argument works until you remember that ? created Satan, and being all-knowing, he knew what would happen before he created him. So, ultimately, ? is responsible for Satan and Adam's acts and everything occuring after that, simply because he willed it to happen. If he is omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent, anything he ALLOWS to happen is the exact same as DOING it.

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options

The three "holy" books of the three main religions depict a wrathful and misogynistic deity who later blackmailed humanity into bowing down to him by having his son (himself, oddly) murdered. A father who sends his son (regardless of the trinity) to die in order to get us to bow down to him? There is no altruism whatsoever in that act. That was selfish of ? , having his son die in order for us to bow down to Him and call him Lord and Master, with we as his slaves and dissenters tortured for eternity with burning fire. Sounds more like a megalomaniacal dictator than a good and just ? .

~ A.F.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If ? didnt want Adam to eat the apple thdn why did hd put the tree up in the first place.