Joker VS Green goblin, Kingpin VS Lex Luthor, Batman VS Spiderman, who's winnin'?

Options

Comments

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    shouldnt we assume Lex would have his suit?
    and how the ? can Batman even ? with Spiderman when he got him beat in strength and speed?

spiderman still has pressure points,nerves, he has to breathe air etc still things batman can take advantage of . Y'all acting like that would be the first time he's ever went against a meta human

spidersense plus reflexes makes Batmans equipment useless.
    plus how he go use any of it trapped in web?
    Not to mention the Spiderman variants

spiderman has been knocked out by gas before doesn't the green goblin use a ton of gadgets , projectiles etc y'all really need to step ya comic book knowledge up.

Other weapons the Goblin uses include incendiary Pumpkin Bombs, smoke- and gas-emitting grenades resembling ghosts and jack-'o'-lanterns, razor-edged boomerang-like throwing weapons, resembling bats, and gloves woven with micro-circuited filaments which channel pulsed discharges of electricity at nearly 10,000 volts. He wears a green costume underneath bulletproof chainmail with an overlapping purple tunic. His mask has a built-in gas filter to keep him safe from his own gasses.

So if he has those gadgets and consistently gets his ass whooped by Spiderman, where does that put bats on that list?

Goblin is stronger and smarter than bats but loses or matches up with Spidey. Real talk Venom is better than Goblin and matches up with Spidey too.

batman is a trained assassin word to david cain what is norman osbourne a ? scientist. So who is gonna match up better a trained assassin who has all types of martial arts training,is an olympic level gymnast, and over all great tactician . also he has a history of being able to disable meta humans even with limited prep. So I'm chosing him over spider man . Spider man is not invulnerable, he still feels pain , he still has to breathe air etc etc . and fighting is not the same as be knowledgeable about dna/rna and ? around with test tubes and beakers.

also one of his weaknesses is of all things bug spray ..... ? bug spray word batman wins
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spiders aren't bugs tho, they're arachnids
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joker >
    Lex >
    Spiderman

Marvel > DC (just for the dopeness of the X-Men)
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    goblin smarter than Batman? i done heard it all
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, now y'all just making ? up. We know batmans an assassin captain america is trained in martial arts too so that ? doesn't say much.

Did this ? just really say bug spray, LMFAOB.

So now batman gonna get his ass whooped and pull out a can of bugspray right. ? just gonna put on a gas mask and start spraying insect repellent out of nowhere. In that case, bats should change his name to bitchwithgascanwhenicantfightmyownbattles-man

If spiderman can busts caps ass, he damn sure can beat bats.

Fyi, caps already beat bats in the crossover and he didn't pull out a can of bug spray and run, lol.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    And I'm pretty sure anyone could die from rat poison and other household supplies, gtfoh ? .
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idt spiderman ever beat cap.
    only time I saw em fight was in the civil war when peter switched sides and the whole time he was dickriding(oh this ? cap whooping my ass is like a dance ass ? ) while barely hanging with cap.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Ok spideys a ? too.

Let a real ? have webs, spidey senses and strength, id beat the ? outta caps and lynch him with webs bruh.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Caps aint beat Bats....Bats used the sewer water and beat him, and the other time Bats state that they basically tied the only way caps would win was to fight for a long time and tire him out
  • LUClEN
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/546238_450153001693228_1339698018_n.jpg[/img]
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    ? aint thinking in a logical mind state
    1. The Goblin is smarter than Batman. Thats why he's a scientist
    2. Batman does not have the speed, strength or reflexes to stop Spiderman
    dude better try and shoot him cuz those gadgets aint go cut it
    3. 6 Arm Spiderman
    4. Symbiote Spiderman
    5. That Black and Silver Suit(armor)
    6. Iron Spiderman
    7. Cosmic Spiderman
    Batman aint seeing either of those
  • LUClEN
    Options
    1. The Goblin is smarter than Batman. Thats why he's a scientist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2y0euGMhiM
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and how the ? can Batman even ? with Spiderman when he got him beat in strength and speed?

spiderman still has pressure points,nerves, he has to breathe air etc still things batman can take advantage of . Y'all acting like that would be the first time he's ever went against a meta human

spiderman has been knocked out by gas before doesn't the green goblin use a ton of gadgets , projectiles etc y'all really need to step ya comic book knowledge up. also its a know fact batman is an escape artist

The Goblin also has superhuman strength and stats to go along with those gadgets
  • jaxn
    Options

spiderman has been knocked out by gas before doesn't the green goblin use a ton of gadgets , projectiles etc y'all really need to step ya comic book knowledge up.

Other weapons the Goblin uses include incendiary Pumpkin Bombs, smoke- and gas-emitting grenades resembling ghosts and jack-'o'-lanterns, razor-edged boomerang-like throwing weapons, resembling bats, and gloves woven with micro-circuited filaments which channel pulsed discharges of electricity at nearly 10,000 volts. He wears a green costume underneath bulletproof chainmail with an overlapping purple tunic. His mask has a built-in gas filter to keep him safe from his own gasses.

So if he has those gadgets and consistently gets his ass whooped by Spiderman, where does that put bats on that list?

Goblin is stronger and smarter than bats but loses or matches up with Spidey. Real talk Venom is better than Goblin and matches up with Spidey too.

batman is a trained assassin word to david cain what is norman osbourne a ? scientist. So who is gonna match up better a trained assassin who has all types of martial arts training,is an olympic level gymnast, and over all great tactician . also he has a history of being able to disable meta humans even with limited prep. So I'm chosing him over spider man . Spider man is not invulnerable, he still feels pain , he still has to breathe air etc etc . and fighting is not the same as be knowledgeable about dna/rna and ? around with test tubes and beakers.

Spiderman would beat Batman with casual ease..he's seen trained assasins before, it's nothing new..now when was the last time Batman faced anyone even remotely close to Spiderman? He's not the run of the mill meta that Batman faces and when he does face metas..heavy prep is involved. Unless this is a prep fight, this would be a cake walk for Spidey...you do know the Goblin would beat Batman too right?
  • jaxn
    Options
    goblin smarter than Batman? i done heard it all

that's not a far fetched statement..Osborne is a genius after all
  • jaxn
    Options

also one of his weaknesses is of all things bug spray ..... ? bug spray word batman wins

bug spray? Spiderman doesn't have any weaknesses
  • jaxn
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    idt spiderman ever beat cap.
    only time I saw em fight was in the civil war when peter switched sides and the whole time he was dickriding(oh this ? cap whooping my ass is like a dance ass ? ) while barely hanging with cap.

that's because he looks up to Cap..he would never fight him seriously. If he did, he'd beat Cap.. Alot of the heroes in Marvel look up to Captain America.
  • jaxn
    Options
    Caps aint beat Bats....Bats used the sewer water and beat him, and the other time Bats state that they basically tied the only way caps would win was to fight for a long time and tire him out
    I wouldn't use Marvel vs DC as a reference since it was fan voted, but in that issue, you see Cap's superiority..Bats would hit him, he'd turn his head..Cap punches Bats and he goes flying..the majority of that fight Batman hid in the shadows..what does that say about Cap? In JLA/Avengers, he basically admitted Cap would beat him..DC will not allow their boys (Supes/Bats) to get that ass handed to them on that stage..Batman can't tire Cap out..his stamina is enhanced due to the serum
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    Ethyl Chloride: Perhaps as a side effect of gaining his powers, Spider-Man is susceptible to the pesticide ethyl chloride. This chemical is frequently used as a weapon by the Spider-Slayers.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Spider-Man_(Peter_Parker)

not to mention access to exo skeleton armor that vastly enchances his strength . So yeah if I was writing the Batman Vs Spiderman story Batman would win . Spider man would not .
  • jaxn
    Options
    Ethyl Chloride: Perhaps as a side effect of gaining his powers, Spider-Man is susceptible to the pesticide ethyl chloride. This chemical is frequently used as a weapon by the Spider-Slayers.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Spider-Man_(Peter_Parker)

not to mention access to exo skeleton armor that vastly enchances his strength . So yeah if I was writing the Batman Vs Spiderman story Batman would win . Spider man would not .

hahahaha, have you read a Spiderman book before?
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Bats can beat DC capes because he has studied them and knows how to defeat them. He don't know jack about Spidey and would be caught off guard when he throws his first punch and Spider-Man just moves to the left. Spider-Man is faster, stronger, and is just as if not smarter, than Batman. Hell, Spidey even has his Spider Fu now, so I don't see how anybody could logically say Bruce could beat Peter. I understand if you are just a fan of Batman, but common sense says Spidey wins everytime.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    yall just ignore my long post i see
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spidey beats Batman easily based off 2 factors he has superhuman strength from the spider that bit him and he has spidey-sense. All that hiding in the shadows wouldn't work for Batman as Spider-Man would be prepared for every move that Batman comes at him with. This is a no-brainer.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Spiderman and Batman are both good at beating ? on prep time so if you giving both of them prep time, spiderman is still getting in that ass, nh.
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    Spiderman and Batman are both good at beating ? on prep time so if you giving both of them prep time, spiderman is still getting in that ass, nh.

I would rather the ? that is not a fed win so batman wins with prep and knowing his opponent and the resources at his disposal . Hiding in shadows in just one tactic he's known for (aka thats what the authors uses the most) but with he's training and understanding of tactics he would be able to out maneuver spiderman even with his super reflexes and all that other ? . but hey believe what you want .