13»

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Just so we clear.

Chemistry = bull ? . Yes, I said it.

Now don't get that confused. LA can still be beat, but it wont be becasue they didnt eat team meals together. It will be b/c Russ Westbrook busted Steve Nash ass (nh) in the WCF , or b/c Bron was Bron in the Finals

This ? is not that difficult. OKC or MIA, and only them, can beat LA. And it will be due to Bron or RW.

I stand by that. Like a brand name. Pepsi. Thats a brand name. Its my product.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • ali-phx
    ali-phx Members Posts: 49
    Options
    Thats just because the're young and honestly besides (CP3/Blake not superstars and damn sure not caked up like most of the Lakers) when you got bread you train at the facility or with personal trainer show up to camp and season bal out and go home........These nigs don't even have shoe contracts or marketnig deals so of course they are close? Matt Barnes, been trying to get a more than vet minumum/1 yr deal since his rookie year...... his as I signed it felt better meant as soon as I signed it was nice to be around ? struggling to get a long term deal just like me
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess Chemistry is working so far 2-0 vs the Lake Show
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ some of these posts in here.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? just said cp3 not a superstar. Wtf
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    im dying at how right @bilfiger was, and how he was calling out ? giving lakers the ring b4 a game was played.. and he got all these no-signs for telling the truth.. look at these ? right now... 3 games under .500 . they'll be lucky to be 7-8 seed.
  • proud_babydaddy
    proud_babydaddy Members Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Options
    They were talking about vinny and he got the best record right now. Now the lakers on there second coach this year.
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Just so we clear.

Chemistry = bull ? . Yes, I said it.

Now don't get that confused. LA can still be beat, but it wont be becasue they didnt eat team meals together. It will be b/c Russ Westbrook busted Steve Nash ass (nh) in the WCF , or b/c Bron was Bron in the Finals

This ? is not that difficult. OKC or MIA, and only them, can beat LA. And it will be due to Bron or RW.

I stand by that. Like a brand name. Pepsi. Thats a brand name. Its my product.

This may be the dumbest ? I ever heard that's like talking too a ? who don't know ? about sports and saying the "Classic coaching dosen't matter"

Word you still stand by that?