Supernatural Season 8 *OFFICIAL THREAD

Amotekun
Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
? kicks off next Wednesday. One year since The Bros took on the Leviathan's and one year since Dean and Cass have been in purgatory. Dean is back, Cass is not "he sorta just let go"

Gotdayum I wanna know what happened in purgatory and how did Dean get out but Cass didnt. I smell treachery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Tk3k-ZkHo-w

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    atleast they moved it to Wednesday cause fridays was ? me off
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been a fan since the first season. Cant wait until this comes on
  • Amotekun
    Bump

Season 8 Starts today....

*Invader Zim Voice*

Record ALL the things!!
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    cablevision don't have CW now so I have to watch it online 2 hours after it airs Smh
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is cablevision?

Yeah season 7 was dumb and the series has been repetitive and dry sense about season 3-4.The first two seasons are classic television and I have them both on Blu-Ray.
  • Amotekun
    Season 7 was a let down. I just think the writers didnt know where to go after season 5. So hopefully this season they will get back to basics sort to say.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    WTF is cablevision?

Yeah season 7 was dumb and the series has been repetitive and dry sense about season 3-4.The first two seasons are classic television and I have them both on Blu-Ray.

one of the cable companies here in new York
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    season premier was pretty damn epic!! I have no idea what direction they're going in this time around.

Seoson 7 wasn't wack but it was the weakest out of all the seasons. But it did kinda bring back the spark to the show from the 1st 4 seasons. It was kinda refreshing when they brought purgatory into the picture. Nobody has really explored that ? . When the vampire king reviled where all monsters came from I was like "Oh ? !!, I never really thought about where monsters and fairytale creatures came from". The writers did a good job with that ? and the whole series too. We all thought that it was gonna end and there was nothing else to explore after season 4. Then they brought angels into the ? , nobody thought they was gonna cross that line but they did and it worked very well. Then they took a step further and just said ? it, lets bring the war between heaven and hell into it. That ? worked too and took the show to the H.N.L(HOLE, NUTHA, LEVEL). Now we definitely thought that was it and going any further would ? the g.o.a.t-ness of the show. Heaven and hell, the four horseman, the apocalypse, talking to death, Michel and Lucifer got dealt with. Now the show just said ? it, we might as well do everything, enter purgatory.

I liked season 7, they just let it all hang out. Fairies, gnomes, unicorns, egyption gods, bobby got murked, the word of ? , killer clowns whooping sam and deans ass, etc etc.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First eppy was weak, but if they can close the gates of hell, then that should finally rap up the show which should have ended after lucifer got locked backed up. The seasons after have idkwtf.
  • PILL_COSBY
    EPIC EPISODE

That boy sam was beasting with thor's hammer lol. I wish he could have used it more or use it in the upcoming episodes but I highly doubt that. ? probably just left that ? there and still using that demon killing knife instead.

The profits mom is a damn freak lol.

I like how they bringing in other deities and gods now. Everything's coming out of the wood works and it's mixing well with the storyline.
  • Amotekun
    EPIC EPISODE

That boy sam was beasting with thor's hammer lol. I wish he could have used it more or use it in the upcoming episodes but I highly doubt that. ? probably just left that ? there and still using that demon killing knife instead.

I like how they bringing in other deities and gods now. Everything's coming out of the wood works and it's mixing well with the storyline.

Im tryin to figure out why Sam dropped mljonir like he not gonna need that ? sometime in the future.

? I wish I would find a magical item like that. ? it's over. game Set Match.
    Yea Kevin's mom was lookin right. Whole episode I kept thinkin what dat mouf do doe?"
  • PILL_COSBY
    Amotekun wrote: »
    EPIC EPISODE

Im tryin to figure out why Sam dropped mljonir like he not gonna need that ? sometime in the future.

? I wish I would find a magical item like that. ? it's over. game Set Match.
    They might do it though because dude who bought it got clapped. Lets not stop at thor's hammer there was other ? in there too. I'm not religious but I recognized some of the things that were o display in there. I just can't think of what they were or the story behind them. They probably gonna whip it out later in the series lol.

That was funny how he dropped that ? though like he didn't have a gods weapon in his hand and ? . They probably gonna have a episode where thor comes looking for his hammer later on lol.