Official Homeland Season 2 thread

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    the #1 most wanted terrorist is just down there chillin in a warehouse with no protection then decides to ? an FBI commando but only throws carrie up against a wall. .

yea, that ? me off.

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this show went from sugar to total ? maybe even faster then Heroes fell off. I'm not sure if I'm gonna even waste my time on the final
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As soon as brody left his wife called mike for some greasy ? rogering. Estes tells Saul to keep his ? mouth shut or his ass is getting shipped off to area 51. Carrie escapes nazir but ends up being recaptured by jordan van der sloot and hidden in bermuda. Brodys daughter ? on the kitchen floor after finding out there's no milk keep saying smell my finger.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    mc you need to start a random ass thread talking ? b/c you got some classic ass random posts
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    As soon as brody left his wife called mike for some greasy ? rogering. Estes tells Saul to keep his ? mouth shut or his ass is getting shipped off to area 51. Carrie escapes nazir but ends up being recaptured by jordan van der sloot and hidden in bermuda. Brodys daughter ? on the kitchen floor after finding out there's no milk keep saying smell my finger.

Lmfao the GOAT back! Dude posts keep me rolling.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn......Nazir ? Brody over and everybody responsible for killing his son.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up.....so Saul is the leak????
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

If you mean is he the mole, no. Saul is Jewish and it makes no sense why he would be working with a terrorist organization like Abu Nazir and his people. Speaking of Nazir it was a dope plan to get everyone's guard down only to take out the CIA like that and Walden's family. Although you do have the whole car full of C4 parked close to the memorial even happening logic gap. With Saul being head boss now and does do a better job in explaining how Carrie could get her job back though.

I thought for sure Brody was going to die this episode, not sure how long he can be on the run considering how famous he is.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    he leaked brody's tape.

that's a crazy set up for next season...saul head of the CIA, carrie presumably with her job back & trying to cover for brody on the low. the conflict of interest could ? up carrie & saul's relationship for good. i hope they don't make saul go the jax/clay route & him being corrupted by the power. he's too good & too old school for that ? . this show needs at least one person (besides ? dana) to have a moral compass.

& saul was right saying carrie was the smartest & dumbest ? person. she was smart enough to not go globetrottin with him, but dumb enough to further ? up her career by saying she'd clear his name & still think they can make a relationship work down the line.
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Best episode of the season I like how they revealed Nazir killed the VP's son&wife to get his revenge and got all the government that was there too.
  • KNiGHTS
    Options
    So we got a new network of terrorists that materialized to frame Brody? This is some Sherlock Holmes/Professor Moriarty thinking ahead type ? .
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Estes last words to Saul call me Rosebudd 2 D's for a double dose of this pimpin. Brody nuts in Carries bush one last time before heading to Seattle to start high grade kush growing operation. Carrie is trapped between giving Saul Brodys dna from her ? or to start doing the neutron dance. Dana says ? life joins Westside gangster wicckans puts a spell on her mother she grows 3rd miniture ? . Mike wins all the other race ? he can handle all hail zod! We find out sirhan sirhan and nazir were brothers ? just got real. Explosion was Sauls doing dont ? with ol school pimpin.
  • infamous114
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ^ Sounds plausible lol...
  • marc123
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Nazir ? them ? . real talk. and Carrie is annoying.

imma watch next season, only because it comes on right after Dexter. but overall this is 2 much double/double/double/double crossing. im more lost at the end of the season. than I was @ the start. smh.
  • infamous114
    Options
    Who moved the car though...
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he leaked brody's tape.

that's a crazy set up for next season...saul head of the CIA, carrie presumably with her job back & trying to cover for brody on the low. the conflict of interest could ? up carrie & saul's relationship for good. i hope they don't make saul go the jax/clay route & him being corrupted by the power. he's too good & too old school for that ? . this show needs at least one person (besides ? dana) to have a moral compass.

& saul was right saying carrie was the smartest & dumbest ? person. she was smart enough to not go globetrottin with him, but dumb enough to further ? up her career by saying she'd clear his name & still think they can make a relationship work down the line.

He didn't leak the tape, the new terrorist did on behalf of Nazir did. They think a dude that forward thinking would not have a back up plane after being betrayed? Thought that ? had no friends? He didn't have to ? Brody to deny him the life he wanted. Smh at them thinking they could live happily ever after, after dancing with the devil.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    Explosion was Sauls doing dont ? with ol school pimpin.

For some reason this line really cracked me up. Saul bein old school pimpin.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

He didn't leak the tape, the new terrorist did on behalf of Nazir did. They think a dude that forward thinking would not have a back up plane after being betrayed? Thought that ? had no friends? He didn't have to ? Brody to deny him the life he wanted. Smh at them thinking they could live happily ever after, after dancing with the devil.
    you right i watched it again & al qaeda released it.

i've been saying for a while nazir had some other ? going on cuz he went out too anticlimactic to be done. he went out on some kevin spacey at the end of se7en ? .
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saul is the leak it was some kind of elaborate scheme to not only find a reason to start a war but also have Saul become the head of the CIA. Those terrorist they showed on the news probably thought it was all there plan and just wanted to claim credit and gloat. Im telling you Saul is the guy who slipped dude the shank in the interrogation room in season 1 and he slipped the terrorist white chick the shank to off herself before she would have to talk.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who moved the car though...

probably the same person that let carrie and brodie just drive right out of the CIA headquarters following the explosion without having to go through any type of security
  • KNiGHTS
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Saul is the leak it was some kind of elaborate scheme to not only find a reason to start a war but also have Saul become the head of the CIA. Those terrorist they showed on the news probably thought it was all there plan and just wanted to claim credit and gloat. Im telling you Saul is the guy who slipped dude the shank in the interrogation room in season 1 and he slipped the terrorist white chick the shank to off herself before she would have to talk.

I feel you on this. The call to Carrie just seemed like he was elevating himself above suspicion at the bomb site. He went from being locked down for three days to suddenly being out at sea while a bomb goes off at a funeral most of the CIA's brightest would be at. Furthermore, why the ? did Nazir get funeral rites? He's terrorist summa ? laude, but he's getting buried like a war hero or some ? ? I honestly expected him to have doubles like Saddam Hussein.

Either Saul has the worst luck in the ? world or he's Professor Moriarty for real. Check the bullet points:

* Season 1 he gives a prisoner a box of crayons to write a confession. BOX.

-Prisoner kills himself AFTER Brody visits. In retrospect, fits profile of further cutting Brody off from a normal life by creating suspicion.

* Saul fails a lie detector test while under "stress" when asked about situation.

-Passes other questions, but fails that one specific question. If he's that stressed out, why not fail them all?

* Season 2 he gives a prisoner glasses to help read.

-How does he know her prescription if she hasn't had an eye exam and didn't wear glasses before?

-Why the ? are the glasses made of glass? Seasoned C.I.A. vet doesn't know there are 6 million ways to die but a dumb rich ? does?

-Who benefits from all this chaos?

-Star pupil back in the C.I.A., estranged wife comes home, ? of a boss dead, terrorist Brody dead (or running) and head of an organization that you should've been head of probably three times over given the level of deferment that takes place in any given episode.

Nazir wanted the C.I.A., Waldon, and America ? up by one of its own. Compare his list to Saul's. If they draw all those branches from Saul as a distraction, the writers are the smartest dumbest ? since Smallville.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why wasnt dana at the funeral damn showtime

Chris should have been there.
  • marc123
    Options
    ^^? had me in tears
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    yeah i have the feeling saul is up to something, and what was with the stuff he was saying while in the room with all the bodies?

and did you see his face when his wife said she's coming back?

I assumed it was some type of Jewish prayer

and man that explosion was dope but they just don't give a ? bout details of anything

so they think brody did the ? search his home but nobody thought to try to track his cell phone to see if it's on the move. no camera at the CIA showing Brody and Carrie leaving out.