Official Homeland Season 2 thread

Options

Comments

• thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    welp they caught up to brody. i really don't see how this can go past this season now. they'll probly try to use him to go after nazir & get a double cat-mouse game goin...but i don't see that being as interesting as them going after brody the first season & beginning of this one.

The show has really gone full steam with season 2, but I think even if the Brody storyline wraps up this season and Brody is out of the picture the show could still work with Carrie, Saul, etc and introducing a new threat for say season 3.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol ok so they got Brody, where does this show go from here...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man, u wanna see carrie do good, but she's so ? damn frustrating! She keeps ? up and she never sees the big picture and acts on impulses.

? damnit! I knew she was gonna have a breakdown after they took Brody out when she got done dousing him with ether.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    man, u wanna see carrie do good, but she's so ? damn frustrating! She keeps ? up and she never sees the big picture and acts on impulses.

? damnit! I knew she was gonna have a breakdown after they took Brody out when she got done dousing him with ether.

she did better than i thought she would tho. she at least stuck to the script. from the way it was goin i thought she was gonna go to his room cuz she really wanted to ? him.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Somebody should gif Estes face when he saw the video of Brody.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? brody out here losing. i bet mike ? his wife again while he's in the tank.. and the goverment is ruthless..how they basicly kidnapped the ? ..he aint even under arrest he's just a missing person in theory. no phone call to the wife or a lawyer or nothing
  • Will Munny
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    ? brody out here losing. i bet mike ? his wife again while he's in the tank.. and the goverment is ruthless..how they basicly kidnapped the ? ..he aint even under arrest he's just a missing person in theory. no phone call to the wife or a lawyer or nothing

They at war son. He finna get a tribunal.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think this ? going to get craaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzy if this what there doing so early they got some fire for us im scared to watch
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well I finally caught up with this show. First season was kinda boring in the beginning and got really good towards the end. 2nd season is shaping up to be great.
    Not to many interesting characters on this show besides Carrie and Brody.
    The show also just got renewed for a 3rd season so yeah whatever happens this season its not over yet.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH, so I guess ya'll a week ahead of us over here?

They bagged Brody? ? in jail?...damn it, gotta wait till Sunday....
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea that was kinda off how that episode ended. maybe they want to really show that Carrie isn't all the way back yet b/c she botched that ? . or will Brody somehow become a double agent and work with the CIA to capture Abu. they bout to waterboard that ?

and look at this dumb ?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/homeland-lebanon-lawsuit_n_1986086.html

• thefabmd2dc
    Options
    Well they definitely not getting rid of Brody so either they use him to get abu or we follow him down the road to what big brother does to captured terrorists.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Okay so they're ? in Lebanon.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotdamn! that ? was g
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    this ? is so damn unstable. she's gonna flip out again. and brody is not going to be in custody long
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what yall think about mike.. him and that handicapp dude over there bout to try and figure out what happen to waLKER.. mike gonna use brodys wife for intell
  • thefabmd2dc
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    this ? is so damn unstable. she's gonna flip out again. and brody is not going to be in custody long
    Carrie's disorder has ? to do with the smoking gun they have against Brody now.
    Now if Carrie flits outs and releases him there's that but otherwise he's pretty ? unless they do something like on 24 where the terrorists break him out.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Carrie's disorder has ? to do with the smoking gun they have against Brody now.
    Now if Carrie flits outs and releases him there's that but otherwise he's pretty ? unless they do something like on 24 where the terrorists break him out.

i didn't mean that the 2 were related. she's still not 'cured' and you can see her turning back to the old her

on another note, i don't think brody will be detained long. he's the lead actor and i just don't see him being in a jail cell. They might let him so that he can lead them to nazir. he's still off the grid with the interrogation so they could still release him back into society to where nobody would notice. He's high profile, and if they publicized his arrest, then their chances of getting any intel from him will be shot
  • Matt-
    Options
    any chance saul or estes are in on this ? ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    nah estes was in on the drone strike that killed nazir's son so if anything he'd be a target not an ally. saul is dedicated to his work like carrie so he wouldn't try to go against his own country.

i still wana know who slipped that terrorist the razor in the first season. unless they're going with the implication that brody did it.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    i know this ? @chemix didn't just come into a thread of a show he don't even watch just to wack me....
  • Matt-
    Options
    nah estes was in on the drone strike that killed nazir's son so if anything he'd be a target not an ally. saul is dedicated to his work like carrie so he wouldn't try to go against his own country.

i still wana know who slipped that terrorist the razor in the first season. unless they're going with the implication that brody did it.

yeah, i doubt either one is in on it, but i guess with these shows i'm conditioned to assume that there is someone else that is working with the other side and it's yet to be revealed. I went back and started watching some of episode 1 and when they were tailing that professor, he got tipped off about it. and I think that was before Brody had any knowledge of the investigation. And with the razor, it appeared that they are implying Brody gave him the razor, but Estes is the one that actually let him in there, everyone else knew that idea was ridiculous. And the only other person in there was Saul, but it would like you said as dedicated as he is, it would be a stretch to link him to anything to Nazir. I'm probably overthinking it, and it's likely it was just Brody acting alone.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you gonna do a show on DC can we get some basics correct. The Washington monument is condemned after we had a earthquake last year. they not letting anybody up there.
  • Matt-
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    If you gonna do a show on DC can we get some basics correct. The Washington monument is condemned after we had a earthquake last year. they not letting anybody up there.

much of the show was filmed in charlotte. i can't take this ? seriously anymore
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know this ? @chemix didn't just come into a thread of a show he don't even watch just to wack me....

lol, that ? just wacked all your posts...sippin that hateraid