Official Homeland Season 2 thread

Options

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    If you gonna do a show on DC can we get some basics correct. The Washington monument is condemned after we had a earthquake last year. they not letting anybody up there.

much of the show was filmed in charlotte. i can't take this ? seriously anymore

I wondered where they filmed the show. And I have no problem with the show not being filmed in Dc b/c that's just how it goes. but you gotta at least get the facts about DC correct. The writers just lazy. I mean it's common knowledge that the Washington monument finished renovations years ago and that it's been totally shut down b/c of this weird earthquake we had last year. Me and my girl are like this ? isn't even plausible. Like i said you can't even have a congressman from DC in the 1st place so the whole premise of the show to begin with is flawed.

I'm really hoping that during some interrogations that they explain the razor blade issue, and can they please somehow explain how that tape of Brody just popped up in that apartment.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought they mentioned something about how nobody was allowed up there. But it could have been about how late it was.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could've sworn Saul was positioned as the one who gave dude the razor blade in the crayons. its the only thing that was passed to him.
  • Matt-
    Options
    saul, brody, estes were the only ones whot got back there (other than the random guards). nobody made any implication about saul. all of them had to take the polygraph and all passed it. Saul did walk out on the first one b/c they were busy. but he came back the next day and did it correctly. the only person anyone mentioned about slipping him the knife was Brody
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the look on Brody's face when Carrie was outing him the the hotel room was priceless.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i got the feeling somebody higher up is in on that terrorism ? to
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saul is a jew so its not him. Brody slipped him the razor in season one.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Saul is a jew so its not him. Brody slipped him the razor in season one.

and estes let him back there. when everyone else knew that was a stupid thing to do. just seems odd. And estes was also the one who wanted Brody in the spotlight so he might have something at stake. maybe its nothing. then again maybe its something
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Estes already kinda screws things up being that superior who thinks his subordinates are inferior a lot of shows seem to have.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brody's a ? anyway. like when he 1st got home he wasnt even tryna ? his wife. rather choke his chicken...(nh)
    ? out here losing.. best friend bout to blow her back out like old time sake again
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    brody bout to be a double agent

EDIT: & claire danes is a beast of an actress
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brody bout to be a double agent

Yea it has to be....smh @ Carrie tho...

• Will Munny
    Options
    I had no idea what part of Carrie was her acting and what part what part was her being serious.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and just like a predicted he's turning double agent and he's getting immunity. I already know carrie is gonna find some way to mess it up though with her obsessive ass.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    but how big of a double agent is he though? Who is he really playing? He did give up Roya Hammad which is kind of a big deal.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    but how big of a double agent is he though? Who is he really playing? He did give up Roya Hammad which is kind of a big deal.

Not really. All this is smoke and mirrors. People want to talk about "how is the show going to continue after this season" and they practically spelled it out.

Dude kept lying about the vest the entire time. Even though he gave up the tailor, the point is he kept lying. Abu's gonna appear at some point, flashback or not, and either he or Brody will say, "It's just like you/I said; they tried to turn you/me."

Triple agent status.

Gotta remember Abu is from a country where women are property. ? he care if a ? gets caught or not. Furthermore, the idea that she knows something of value had me shaking my head. Patriarchal society that'll stone a chick for not wearing her curtain is suddenly forward thinking enough to give a woman a position above simple delivery girl.

Riiiiiiiight...
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    i liked the ep. ? was good tv. carrie acted her ass off. Brody stuck to his story tho.

lol @ them throwin in the VP's son doin a hit n run jus for the ? of it.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited October 2012
    Options
    smh @ dry snitch ass brody
    don't think that was it from him. you know he's gonna be hiding ? from the CIA/carrie.

• Matt-
    Options
    this ? is so damn unstable. she's gonna flip out again. and brody is not going to be in custody long
    Carrie's disorder has ? to do with the smoking gun they have against Brody now.
    Now if Carrie flits outs and releases him there's that but otherwise he's pretty ? unless they do something like on 24 where the terrorists break him out.

i didn't mean that the 2 were related. she's still not 'cured' and you can see her turning back to the old her

on another note, i don't think brody will be detained long. he's the lead actor and i just don't see him being in a jail cell. They might let him so that he can lead them to nazir. he's still off the grid with the interrogation so they could still release him back into society to where nobody would notice. He's high profile, and if they publicized his arrest, then their chances of getting any intel from him will be shot

ether
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Options
    Question. Maybe I missed a scene last season but when/how did Jessica and Dana find out that Brody and Carrie had slept together?
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    elgato wrote: »
    Question. Maybe I missed a scene last season but when/how did Jessica and Dana find out that Brody and Carrie had slept together?
    brody told jessica about it last season. don't know if he directly told dana, but i'm sure she might have heard them talkin about it.
  • Matt-
    Options
    i'm mad that Xander got kicked to the curb. I don't know if he just got wrote off the show or if he's gonna reappear and ? some ? up. don't sleep on Xander
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So let me get this right She kicks Brody out b/c he disappears and lies about it. Bout to smash Mike off. But yet she takes him back after disappearing again. And then she just buys the CIA story, not to mention more lying about his hand. ? just makes know sense, but hey it makes the storyline work. Dude went ham stabbing Brody and yea Dames can act her ass off. ? getting pretty predictable.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    i'm mad that Xander got kicked to the curb. I don't know if he just got wrote off the show or if he's gonna reappear and ? some ? up. don't sleep on Xander
    Xander is a ? . "wanna get stoned." What a loser.
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Options
    elgato wrote: »
    brody told jessica about it last season. don't know if he directly told dana, but i'm sure she might have heard them talkin about it.

What episode was this where he told Jessica? Or around what event so I know which episode to go back and watch?