Official Homeland Season 2 thread

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    elgato wrote: »
    elgato wrote: »
    Question. Maybe I missed a scene last season but when/how did Jessica and Dana find out that Brody and Carrie had slept together?
    brody told jessica about it last season. don't know if he directly told dana, but i'm sure she might have heard them talkin about it.

What episode was this where he told Jessica? Or around what event so I know which episode to go back and watch?
    not positive but the episode called "the weekend" was where carrie & brody went to that cabin & did their thing. when brody told jessica it had to have been the episode right after it, if not that same episode.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? VP son just ruined his dad political career. he wasn't ? , he ain't break no crime. but now its leaving the scene you spoiled little shitbird. lady was black too? and this cat supposed to be a Democrat? its a ? WRAP HOMEBOY
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Like the end of season 1, I actually wanted him to blow himself up, but I didn't want him to blow himself up. I was so conflicted.

i ABSOLUTELY wanted him to blow up that ? VP and prove Carrie right lmao
    i'm glad they're jumping right into the brody suspicions instead of waiting til the end of the season.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit u already kno how this show roll after season 1. These ? DO NOT PLAY GAMES w/ cliffhangers and keep ? MOVIN. If Breaking Bad was written this way, Walt woulda told Skyler bout all the people he murked in like Episode 4, Season 1 rofl. I mean, Saul finding the tape? Saul showing Carrie the tape? Saul showing Estes the tape? Brody getting detained? That's all end-of-season cliffhanger type ? and the season isn't half over. Just dayum.
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    how they basicly kidnapped the ? ..he aint even under arrest he's just a missing person in theory. no phone call to the wife or a lawyer or nothing

how great was it when he protested and dude pointed out all dem stupid-ass Patriot Act laws congressmen like him robotically re-approve every year do in fact allow the CIA to do this
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay, wouldn't it be nuts if the VP's political career gets ended, and instead of Brody being the running mate, the democrat party wants to put Brody in the running to be the president instead.

Dana knows the whole time.
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Options
    Okay, wouldn't it be nuts if the VP's political career gets ended, and instead of Brody being the running mate, the democrat party wants to put Brody in the running to be the president instead.

Dana knows the whole time.

Dana knows what?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I don't know what i meant really when i said that, but Dana was there when hit and run took place, so whatever shakes down from it, she will know the truth.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo imagine the nightmare of having an affair with a mentally unstable c.i.a. agent who knows you're a potential terrorist. who needs that kind of drama in their lives?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Damn, a ? a-rab wet team ran up in there and set it off.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    gotdamn nazir rolls deep. had the CIA ops clapped with no ? given.

SMMFH @ carrie for the preview of next week.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Smmfh head carrie this week. She losin it already.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Well that escalated quickly at that Gettysburg place....?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I thought for sure the one analyst guy was gonna make it out the back door. Not like the head analyst guy who ended up living with a gut shot, but the one from season one who at least dome checked one guy before he got taken out.

I actually thought it was gonna be a bomb or a ? trap of some type when Roya Hammad said "they might."
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn that guilt is gonna eat Dana alive she's not up to lie like that
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn! that ended badly

Carrie is ugly when she cries
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I actually thought it was gonna be a bomb or a ? trap of some type when Roya Hammad said "they might."

me too

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope episode.

secret assasins
  • elgato
    Options
    I hate Mike to the fullest. He doesn't give a damn about how Tom Walker died. He just wants to get back into the house and replace Brody like he was about to before they found out Brody was alive.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bigger simp:

Mike for Brody's wife

Brody for Abu Nazir
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf is up with the son he was smashing off your moms and yout pops back don't let this ? in to look for some ?

and the big question is who else is working for Abu. It's obvious somebody else is snitching but wiht only a limited amount of characters it's hard to pinpoint who
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    wtf is up with the son he was smashing off your moms and yout pops back don't let this ? in to look for some ?

and the big question is who else is working for Abu. It's obvious somebody else is snitching but wiht only a limited amount of characters it's hard to pinpoint who

Mike held little dude down and took him to karate practice, lol.

Can't blame Mike for simping, Morena Baccarin is so fine. Saul had to check dude on some you know who you are talking to right, nod your head and keep it moving.

Claire Danes has the cry face down perfect.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

he don't really know brody. he was young when he went away. remember the first episode when brody came back home & he tried to give him a handshake instead of a hug? lol
    he knows mike better so he doesn't think any of it. & i don't think he knows about mike & his mom. he might, but he mainly keeps to himself.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he don't really know brody. he was young when he went away. remember the first episode when brody came back home & he tried to give him a handshake instead of a hug? lol
    he knows mike better so he doesn't think any of it. & i don't think he knows about mike & his mom. he might, but he mainly keeps to himself.

True they need to get him a storyline b/c his sister getting on my nerves She gonna have to suck it up

• Will Munny
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Bigger simp:

Mike for Brody's wife

Brody for Abu Nazir

Carrie for Brody is the biggest simp.
  • elgato
    Options
    If I was Brody, the first thing I'd do is tell my son about what Mike was doing to his mom. And then the son will never let Mike back in the house.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how the daughter actually has a character but the son is just there to showcase how removed Brody is from his family. Even when they got closer he was still such a nonentity.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? was a slaughter its unfair to even call that a gun fight, im tellin yall somebody else is snitchin, but then again brody could be playing the game very well 99.9% of the words that come out his mouth is a lie, ? is lying to literally everybody, he has to go down in history as on of the most lying ass ? in tv history.