when was the first time you got called a ? with the ER

Options
2»

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im hispanic but lil white ? on call of duty cant tell the difference
    "? ? *nerd talk* * various new born like screeches*"they always have a high pitched voice

you can't say that, ese
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I live in Los Angeles. They say it behind our back and behind our backs only.

The riots kinda set ? behavior straight since the 90s. Although police are starting to act up again if you believe the media.
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    my first track meet. "damn that ? can run" no lie.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in 97. A group of us (bout 10) from the neighborhood were walking to the store which was across the street from the neighborhood and truck full of whites boys rode by and yelled out ? .

My best friend was working as a CNA and this old white lady she was helping called her an Oreo ? . She is Hawaiian and Black.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hasn't been called a ? post.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    havent been called the n word.
  • -Slim-
    -Slim- Members Posts: 28
    Options
    my first day walking home from school by myself in 3rd grade. I was just past the corner store by the school walking down the sidewalk, playing my gameboy color, doing me. then outta nowhere i just hear NIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGEEEEERRRR!!!!! "Dafuq?" I look up an see a red pickup with some country ass white boy standing up in the truck bed looking dead at me. I shook my head as they ran the red light and sped through the intersection and went back to my donkey kong.