would you have sex with a 30 year old ? ?

Options
joseph sun
joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in The Powder Room
?

Comments

• joseph sun
    Options
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    isnt Moreno the only one that does something for you?
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes.

My ideal woman would be a ? . I would teach her all she need to know.

• joseph sun
    Options
    twinzmom wrote: »
    isnt Moreno the only one that does something for you?

yes.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread about you Joe? You tryna see which hoes are gunna twerk it for ya? On some "handicap parking spaces make her dance" ?
  • joseph sun
    Options
    This thread about you Joe? You tryna see which hoes are gunna twerk it for ya? On some "handicap parking spaces make her dance" ?

any 30 year old ?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    This lady who used to be my teacher been livin in my town since before I was born, she bad as hell and she in her early 40s but all these old heads who grew up with her around here said she still a ? cause she one of those who wanna wait till marriage but damn i cant believe after all these years nobody been able to talk her outta that ?
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A 30 year old ? ?...would she have a good head game?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes...

Dunno why you'd want your ideal woman to be a ? though
  • LilSandra
    LilSandra Members Posts: 6
    Options
    Maybe not sure
  • lord_infamous
    lord_infamous Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Met a 28 yr old one recently actually... chick has major issues. No one in her crew likes her, only reason I get along with her is because I am so laid back. She ditzy, but it dont bother me like it does her people.

She's on that "I need a white boy" ? . Done everything but vaginal, even looked to become jewish for her former whiteboy.

I say all that to say, in my experiences, most virgins this old have some type off issue. So no, i wouldn't hit a 30 yr old ? .
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah....im good....i like to get loose and i dont got time to be telling no grown, goofy ass broad what to do in bed....? gone be like bambi learning how to walk and ? smh....that aint whats up....ima have to go all easy and ? , thats if i can even get in.....i dont have that type of patience right now
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Doubt it ......
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    nah....im good....i like to get loose and i dont got time to be telling no grown, goofy ass broad what to do in bed....? gone be like bambi learning how to walk and ? smh....that aint whats up....ima have to go all easy and ? , thats if i can even get in.....i dont have that type of patience right now

^^^ I swear this ? be simping without actually simpin haha

so you telling me you'd rather have an old beat-in worn catcher's mitt over a new glove

just cause you too lazy to break it in?

ok champ
  • Kat
    Options
    Fyah stays haaaaating.

What difference does it make to you what he'd rather have? Leaves more inexperienced little girl ? for you no?
  • HafBayked
    Options

^^^ I swear this ? be simping without actually simpin haha

so you telling me you'd rather have an old beat-in worn catcher's mitt over a new glove

just cause you too lazy to break it in?

ok champ

i didnt say anything about it being beat up.....i just need a ? to know what she's doing....u can have that awkward ? ....did that in high school....it's "cool" just to say "oh, im the first one that got this"....but the actual sex is just more of a headache than anything...
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    @kat roll your cape up

I just call ? how I see it

ya man in here putting on a show in the powder room haha

@haf

I hear you but no way in hell a ? is turning down pristine ? just cause she ain't experienced enough

so if a chick is a 10, but she just ain't cracked it open yet..............I'm supposed to believe a dude is gon chuck her to the side for one of these professional smuts?

nah not gone happen.............but I'ma let you continue running game in the PR haha
  • HafBayked
    Options
    @kat roll your cape up

@haf

I hear you but no way in hell a ? is turning down pristine ? just cause she ain't experienced enough

so if a chick is a 10, but she just ain't cracked it open yet..............I'm supposed to believe a dude is gon chuck her to the side for one of these professional smuts?

nah not gone happen.............but I'ma let you continue running game in the PR haha

nobody running game dude lol.....if i wanted to it wouldnt be in here anyway....everybody has an opinion tho..

and now ur adding in factors that the thread did not specify.....joe said nothing about this 30 yr old being a 10, and i never said my choice would be "one of these professional smuts lol....

u basically saying all grown women with sexual experience are ? with ? holes for ? ....i mean i understand we're on the ic and all....but i dont even think ur being serious with yourself....

dime and ? dont even go in the same sentence if we're talking about a 30 yr old anyway....cut it out
  • Kat
    Options
    fyah I think you're just mad he's putting on a better show than you.

? quality aside..how you 30 and still haven't had sex? Even if you're waiting for Mr. "Right", if you ain't found a candidate by 30 you got issues.
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    @kat roll your cape up

@haf

nobody running game dude lol.....if i wanted to it wouldnt be in here anyway....everybody has an opinion tho..

and now ur adding in factors that the thread did not specify.....joe said nothing about this 30 yr old being a 10, and i never said my choice would be "one of these professional smuts lol....

u basically saying all grown women with sexual experience are ? with ? holes for ? ....i mean i understand we're on the ic and all....but i dont even think ur being serious with yourself....

dime and ? dont even go in the same sentence if we're talking about a 30 yr old anyway....cut it out

^^^see that's why I called you out for your subliminal simpery fam

how is it ok for someone else to twist the premise, but it's wrong if I do it?

t/s said a 30yr old ? , nothing says anything couldn't be added to adjust for reality

you really think it's impossible to for a chick to be a dime and a ? at age 30?

all I'm basically saying, is that it's a good chance that a chick has to ? it up somewhat to get "experience"...................cause there is really only one way for her to get experience if you ain't the one that's teaching her (ie. she's a ? )
  • Kat
    Options
    Fyah prefers his women not have any other standard to compare him to...I'm just saying.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everyone is not a sex crazed ? Kat... damn...
    "so what she can buy greygoose with a loose ? "... Dep
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meh idk

Depends on why he is a ?

And why he wants to lose it with me