(NSFW) A Woman Peed on a Man on MTV UK

Options
Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
By: Rich Juzwiak

Above is a clip reel from The Valleys, the Welsh Jersey Shore that premiered on MTV UK this week and set off a "Twitter fury," according to the Daily Mail.

The Valleys is exceptional even in the realm of dim-and-? -kids-getting-? -and-? programing. During a group shower Nicole, who rocks what looks like the Welsh approximation of Snooki's pouf, peed on her new roommate Aron, and he didn't mind one bit. Aron likes to shake his ass right out of his pants, Carley excitedly shows everyone her ? seemingly minutes after entering the house and Nicole shares her secret for a perfect ? by demonstrating on a popsicle.

They say things like, "I'm like a dog with two ? ," "Show me some 50s, I'll show you my ? " and "She got a face like a slapped ass." (All uncensored, of course.) They pronounce "? " so that it rhymes with the U.S.'s "hat." They call condoms "Johnnys." Beefy rugger Liam comes out to his housemates by saying, "I'm ? ' ? , like." This primo trash, and weirdly, viewable in the U.S. via mtv.co.uk (usually U.K. shows are not). Resistance is futile.

Comments